RAYA SS:RAYAPE meet.part15 updted in page48 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by leena04

part 8

u described Priya's pain so well yaar it touched my heart truly... u have showed how the Priya Ram Kapoor was felt when she was away from her love awww i can imagine this so well OMG RaYa so mesmerizing & amazing truly... loved the whole part speechless  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yah i too read first Ram's emotional outburst ,thinking how this writer is going to take priya's version
and she did a great job turning priya's one also soo emotional and touchy ...
Thank you so much angel ...

part 9

awww RaYa sleeping so peacefully awesome finally Peehu Ram Kapoor runs her sharp brain like er father... she climb inside room with window awesome yaar... aww lovely family moment as all went out & enjoyed the whole day together... sleeping on one bad along with kids... so sweet in the morning both the shaitans awake before parents awesome... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i completely loved this update so cute & adorable... β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Haha i so enjoyed this part ,while reading and even now tooo ..
Peehu climbd the window to open the doors ... Cute family slept together after 5 years ...
Thank you so much for your wwonderful feed back

part 10

awww so touchy RaYa went to Peehu & Kush school together to drop them... awww poor Khus really he missed his mother so much... happy he gets Priya as mother... wowoowow Ram went to take kids but they want to sleep with dadi's awesome... man ground clear now they can start their match which is fixed by Sumaya & other so well πŸ˜†awesome update i completely loved it... i loved this update  πŸ˜³

Yah this indeed a nice moment to drop the kids to the school...
Poor kush he missed motherly love,but now he got priya sooo all happy ...
hehe krishu ji cleard the ground πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much dear ..

part 11

omg it was so hot yaar dam hottt... loved the punishment Ram given to Priya... yes she should to complected all those years of loneliness  & lifeless life of Ram... it was awesome the way u described them loving was way to hottt & passionate u just rocked... baby less of words to described... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

Heyyy Thank you soo much ...

Romantic punishments always achha hai bhai ... πŸ˜‰

part 12

wat to say nothing more then it was super hottt yaar nothing left to say but wanted to add i loved the way Ram don't wanted to leave Priya in while their love making was awesome n the best... part was Ram's one liners πŸ˜† awesome update completely loved...😊

Hehe πŸ˜‰ Ram'S one liners πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank you so much

part 13

awesome update yaar... wat a morning joke by Priya & loved how Ram reacted in morning OMG he was so wild at night... poor Priya had got so many marks... & wanted to hide from kids πŸ˜† awesome update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Joke ...Ram jaan toh chali gayi hogi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And ha priya had to hide the love bites πŸ˜‰

Thank you soo much dear

part 14

omg Kush & Peehu wants small siblings awww they r so cute i can understand Priya's fear awww Ram understand her so well... it was written very beautifully loved it completely  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ha afterall pehukush wants to  play with their own siblings πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Haha thank youuu sooo much

part 15

omg romance in office wowoowowow with also coming new born news that was really awesome... πŸ‘πŸ‘yaar u just hit the stroke i loved ur SS it was short yet so beautiful & passionate i won't ever forgot this...😳 Ram is such RB in anger 😳 i can imagine what will be Priya's state when ever Ram is angry especially in nights...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

at the end sorry for the most last comments on FF was really busy with life so couldn't comment earlier... but honestly loved ur SS with whole heart...😳 πŸ˜³ plz tell the writer do write some more... πŸ˜›

Romance in office that too short and sweet like RAYA...

Thank you Thank you soo much Leena dear , i was overhelmed by seeing your comments , you made my day ,i felt soo happy while reading your each and every comment ,Thank you once again sparing your time to read and giving your lovely feed back ...
sure i will tell to the writer to do write more...

Really nice OS, read it in one go😊
Originally posted by gupta90

Really nice OS, read it in one go😊

Thank you himani ...Its short story with 15 parts ,And i dont knw how many times i read this ..
Thank you so much for remembering me again ...