Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA SS:RAYAPE meet.part15 updted in page48

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                                     Prediction after RAYAPE meet...

[Haiii i came with a short SS what my prediction after RAYAPEE meet , and absolutely this credit goes to your "NEEL" who  was bugging up me like anything to write a short OS on what i think  , so when i penned down it  turned into an SS , sooo plz plz bare with mistakes , im typing this in yahoo messenger and she is pasting wordpad and uploading , i may not reread this soo plz bare and this my POV how the story move on,hope you like it  ]

The scene starts with Ram is utterly shocked seeing his love of life standing infront of him alive [OMG you should catch his expression yaar couldn't say in words]..
When peehu hold his hand in her tiny lil hand  joined with priyas hand ,telling each other "Golu uncle Mamma, Mamma Golu uncle"
Another thunderous shock ,His vocalcord turns to mute ,He barely colud showed a finger to peehu ,Priya understud his turmoil going inside him nods her head as aproval ,
"Yes Ram , She is your daughter " She wants to say aloud but expect a nod nothing came out from her ".

So finally the destiny made them to meet in their own marrige place after the 5 years ,thatoo in a auspicious time and same surroundings .
But the sharp brain of THE Great Ram kapoor couldn't hold  2 great shock of his life , He unknowingly streched his arms for the two soulmates of his life..
When priya and peehu  hugged him , His erratic heart beat raised to high peak when he feel his gudiya and princess in his hands lively ,His heart weakend at a point ,
Priya feels his hand is slipping away from her, He collapsed on the ground ...
Priya shouts "Rammm """tears are flowing like floud from her doe eyes..
"Golu uncle " mamma waht happen to golu uncle ...
she cried even more seeing peehu
"plzzz ram uthiye "...her sobbings swaloowed her words ..
They rushed him to nearby hospital ,when the trolly leads into examination room ..
priya and peehu waited out side of the room...
priya dazed all the time her tears are continously running thrw down her cheeks ...When the tiny pair of hands wiped the tears away, she looked at peehu , hugged her littile bundle criing more bitterly ..
Peehu : mamma golu uncle ko kuch nahi hoga , wo toh ROck star hai ma meri jaise ,kuch nahi hoga...
the sweet words of peehu soothend priya somhow , she managed to say to peehu ..
Peehu i want to say something , ye aapki "PAPA"hai golu uncle nahi hai ...
Peehu dazed "PAPA but ye toh golu uncle hai ...
beta i hide this from you from past five years , Im sorry beta im extremly sorry ...peehu is so happy to hear that golu uncle is her papa buut as well as very sad ki that he is hospital when she came to knew this news...
Priya dialed a number to inform to everyone but she dont have the courage to face anyone...
The events turned out quickly and ram came to consious ...
The nurse came out informed to priya who is resting on a person's shoulder ,that ram is calling you ...
She hugged the person tightly telling ,I can't face him ,He cupped her face ,kissing her forhead lightly
[Don't thrw brick bats on me hehe i dont test your patience like EKTA ]

He is non other than sudheer sharma[you guys thought i will bring rajat kya , how come i evr will think she hugged rajat Ewww ok coming to the story]
Priya dekho meri taraf , Go and talk with him ,everything ...she cried even more clinging on to him , He rubbed her back to soothen her up ..He told to sister give her some water , She sipped and told what all hapend to her when she came out from the accident  .

Part -1  in  page 1
part-2   in  page -1
part-3   in  page -1
Part -4  in  page -2

part-5  in  page 5
part-6  in  page  7
Part-7  in  page 8
part-8  in  page 9
part-9   in  page-20
part-10 in page -25
part-11 in page-29
part-12 in page-34
part-13 in page-40
part-14 in page-40
Part-15 in page-48

My other works of RAYA..

FF πŸ€—Sirf Meri Ho ,  FF  ... β€οΈ Ishq ❀️,

FF😊 Prediction ,  SS πŸ˜‰ Love Journey,

OS ⭐️ Love And Life ,

OS β˜ΊοΈ SpecialGiftOs:Missing !!!

SS:Custody,SS:Rayape meet,Os:I Miss You,

Plzzz plzzz hit "LIKE "button and leave your precious comments ... the rest of the parts are on way ...
Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely prediction  hope this happens and thx neel for bugging her πŸ˜† and i would say bug her more till she write the other stories as well πŸ˜† 
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice prediction. Please continue soon.
luvsakshi thumbnail
                                                        PART -2

He is non other than sudheer sharma[you guys thought it is rajat kya , how come i evr will think she hugged rajat Ewww ok coming to the story]
Priya dekho meri taraf , Go and talk with him ,everything ...she cried even more clinging on to him , He rubbed her back to soothen her up ..He told to sister give her some water , She sipped and told what all hapend to her when she came out from the accident  ...

In the mean time our rock star peehu slipped in to Ram's room ,Tiptoed peehu reached Ram's bed ,He is gathering all the information as he could , why would priya left him, why she didnt reached him when she was pregnant , why she hide this biggest happiness from his life , is his love betrayed him , all were unanswerable questions ,
His train of thoughts ditrubed by , a tiny hand entwining his hand ...
The sister going out telling Ram , plz don't stress on anything still your BP is high ...
No where a smile creeped on his face seeing his Own Daughter ,and the exact smile crept over on peehu's face too [After all she is replica of his father]
Peehu picked up a rose flower from the bedside vase [plz don't ask me where it came in hospital ,just for my story]
trying to get in the bed , as she was litile she couldn't do it , Ram swept off from the floor ,made her sit on his belly ...
She gave her cutest smile tellling Thank you Golu [His heart sinked to the core listening golu uncle from her mouth after knowing their blood relation, alone tear cornerd his eye]when she uttered" Golu papa ", the alone tear turned out into happy one released from his eye with relief ,hugged his princess to his heart ..
What did you say "oops aap bhi na papa hmm no no i said Golu Papa " isn't it cute like you pulling his cheeks in a unique way , it reminded him off priya pulling his cheeks when they are alone , peehu is so like him but the similarities were like priya , She gave the rose to him " Get well soon papa , I LOVE YOU "
He spell bound by her cuteness , she is so amazing for her age and he hugged even more tight "I LOVE YOU " beta "I dooo love you "
so who told you im your papa , she gave her trade mark serious face ,Giving a sigh obviously mamma ...
Ha worlds ki best khubsoorathi mamma hai na he chukled while telling this

"peehu retorted haaa world ki best khubsoorathi mamma showed me world ki best cute papa" shurgging his shoulders to him saying another words

Oh my girl she is indeed a magic bundle , He & Peehu talked for an hour , what an earth it could it be , everything jungled in their chatter soon he got a call from krishna ji , asking his where abouts ,He gave krishna ji some instructions that he had a BP attack and your bahu admitted me in hospital ...
She asked ayesha is with you kya ?? No priya is with me, she shocked to the core by hearing priya is alive..

Don't get surpriced ma , just follow my instructions plz do this favour to me .He told what krishna ji has to be do behalf of his absence ...

Out side the room Priya rested her head on sudheer's shoulder , her salty tear tracks showed how much she cried ,Her eyes swollen up eagerly waiting to see his image ...her thoughts of silence broke by " mamma"

Peehu peeped from his room calling mamma ,She looked at peehu , she is overjoyed looking very happy but she doesnt remember when peehu slipped into Ram's room ..

What might be he thinking of me, Could i spare his anger ,What should i answer to his darting questions. What if he don't trust me, What if he thinks i betrayed him , How i convay him that i loves him to the core, fresh tears trikle down on the passage ..

sudheer patted her shoulder now you both came to face to face , Go & Talk with him atleast ...
Her legs moved up to his room , she slowly opened the room  door , peehu excitedly called him , papa dekho mamma...
Oh she died thousand times in the five years to missed him  to see the same love on his eyes ,Her knees weakend she supported the wall to hold on herself ..

Eyelock seccion , [Ooops i tooo lost in them [god i just miss their eyelocks in Actual show]

Peehu pulled her to near the bed , she dropped herself on the chair ...
Sudheer took away peehu giving them some alone time ,

Ram broke the silence , So what's your name ????

Priya stunned to hear the question from him , She looked at him in disbelief
Ram :Are you deaf ? What's your name ???
Priya: Po..Pri..Priya[quikly she changed her gaze downwards]
Ram :Ohhh is that your name or Pooja sharma ??
Priya: No my name is Priya sharma !!!
Ram:Ohhh I guess you are married ??
Priya: YES
Ram :; Damn it answer my question ,What is your name ???[ his raging voice enough to raise her heart beat to the core and lose control on herself , god why this tears are coming the way ...]
Priya; ": wiping the tears with her pads of thumbs Mrs.pri ...
Ram: kya ? loudly ..

Priya: "Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor" [haila im waiting for this scene]she finally able to release the words from her larynx ..
Sudheer and peehu enterd to the room hearing Ram's anger voice ...
Ram lips curved into small smile by hearing the name from her ,He looked at sudheer assured him everything gonna OK...
Peehu ran into his arms ,Papa aap thik hai na abhi...
Beta wo ,

Plz hit the "Like" button and do leave your comments ...

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice prediction...Peehu saying 'Golu uncle ko kuch nahi hoga..meray jaisey rockstar hain'...very nice.Thank you so much Neel .Thanks to your friend for writing. Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovly pridiction hope ekta bhi aisa dikhae.. golu papa amazing... great yr continue..
shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
part 2 amazing πŸ‘ 
luvsakshi thumbnail
                                                           PART-3

Priya; ": wiping the tears with her pads of thumbs Mrs.pri ...
Ram: kya ? loudly ..
Priya: "Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor" she finally able to release the words from her larynx ..
Sudheer and peehu enterd to the room hearing Ram's anger voice ...
Ram lips curved into small smile by hearing the name from her ,He looked at sudheer assured him everything gonna OK...
Peehu ran into his arms ,Papa aap thik hai na abhi...
Beta wo ,

Mean while The doctor came and said that your daughter indeed very cute , with her antics your BP came down so easily and you can go by now after the completing discharging forms ..
Priya and Ram revised their sangeet cermoney days when he hospitalized ...

peehu: yaayyy papa we can go back to hotel room , but i want to see beach also na tomorw is our flight ,her litile brain stucked there asked ram as innocent as her , papa you are also coming with us right ???

Priya looked down but her corner of eyes seeing how his mood is changing to this question "

"Instead of answering peehu , he slipped out from the bed , changed in his dress , sudheer gazing at him >priya looking down , peehu running back of ram and nudging him all the way ,hmm he is replying very cutely to her every naughty question "
He got ready leand on her asked chale ...

She looked at him with confusion all over face ...His breath trickled her forhead , his cologne smell killing her to the core ...

Unaudibly uttered where ??her lips quivered ...

Ram" :our kaha KApoor mansion

Priya : ...[This also i should  write kya ? imagine how her dazed expression ]

Ram " Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor  would you mind to join with your Mr.Ram kapoor...

Every one laughs including peehu, sudheer ,doctor and sister ..

He streched his hand for her , She hesitated first and holds his hand , he entwined with his ,A shiver ran pass thrw her spine ,He hold peehu in other hand walked out of the room , tranquically priya followed with him , sudheer too followed them ,They drove back to Kapoor mansion ,all the way a big silence between them , as peehu complainted off cold , he gave his blazer to keep her warm , she wrapped it and hold it frmly laid back on the seat,They reached after an hour journey ...

When they reached the entrace of KM , everybody gatherd there [ guys everybody includiny ayesha and rajat tooo ]Rajat was deadly stopped in his way seeing his woodbe pooja as Mrs.Ram [ hehe want to see his expression poor guy my heart really goes away to him again he was disappointed hmm but the destiny was like this]

krishna is waiting with aarathi , before that soumya propped in between handed over the papers to Ram, He signed it off and gave back...

Everyone eyes were moistened by seeing the site , already our pyaari gudiya priya's eyes clouded with tears ,her hold on Ram's hand gripped tightly.He squeezed her hand telling everything will be ok ...

Krishna did aarthi telling 5 years back im not there to welcome you dear , but now this opportunity came to me ,i was very happy ...

Priya entered with Ram & Peehu , she looked every corner and reminding her times with Ram .
Ram ,Priya, Peehu sat in the cozzy sofa ,, Peehu reminded quiet and clutched to Priya and Ram tightly seeing all are wondering at her stragely , He gave a sidehug to her ,Its ok baby , meet every one of our family members , and he introduced everyone to her ...
Coming to the point ...

My dear family members as you all know i wrote my will after Priya's death , The desicion has taken long back , I settled every of your account separately ...

Ayesha  mainly  its for you , you know i just married you to give a name to your's & sid's son ,everybody knows that except one person ,his corners of eye looked at priya's changing expressions ...Ok whatever , I divided my property in to 5 parts ,Sid , Ipshika,Natasha,Rishab and for me ...

so i think everybody got their papers , ayesha you are unofficially sid'd wife so his property belongs to you and kush ...but its on kush name , so i hope you are happy with that ...
ipshika ,natasha ,rishab yours also same im not differentiated anyone ...
So about mine everybody read by now , after my death " Ramm " the name came very sharply from "Priya and krishna ji "

Shhh he signald them , he was dancing in his heart the same concern Priya is hsowing after 5 years also ...

So i wrote it on Priya's name , at that time i know ki that she was not in this world ,tears slipped from his eyes and her eyes tooo , so i decided to give to do something for her , so it was purely her ...

ANd ayesha now you gave officially divorce to me before me and priya entering the hall , so you may leave now from kapoor mansion with your mom , i dont want to seen anyof you two in my house , Im ready to adopt  kush than his whole property i will change in to your name , i dont want any penny for my boy , if the deal is ok , here are the papers ...saumya handed the papers to ayesha , without a thought she signed the papers [i want to kill her "idiot"}

So one more anouncement officially im anouncing Mr.Vikram shergill as CEO of kapoor industries , and he will look after the kapoor industreis behalf of me..

Plz hit " LIKE "Button ,do leave your comments

luvsakshi thumbnail
                                                              PART-4

So one more anouncement officially im anouncing Mr.Vikram shergill as CEO of kapoor industries , and he will look after the kapoor industreis behalf of me..

And ayesha ,ipshika , Natasha , rishab , you no need to merge your companys with kapoor industries anymore ,,Its purely my control That is Priya kapoor pharmaseutical industries and this kapoor mansion ,and lalagi koti is mine , ofcourse you already very well know what i got thrw the will and Krishna kapoor my mom and dadi will stay with me , ipshika  & natasha you can visit as your mothers house but not your house, ayesha pack your bags and  leave this house immediately with your mom ,rishab your stay in this KM is yours and saumyas choice ...

I think every one doubts cleared at this point , all are in a daze to react or move..

He sounded angrily " I'm I clear to evry one "
every one came back to this world .Ndding their heads ...
One more dont ever dare to step in to my family ,pointing to the sofa , "where priya seated with dadi ,peehu&kush  seated with krishna ji "
Im again saying Dont ever dare to touch or reach my family ,do you got my point , I wrked enough , And my family really needs me , And i need my private moments with my family , so plz for godasake dont bother me giving troulbles in my life again ...
You people are richer than me right now , so you dont need to worry for any other ,plz leave with my family , i want to live my life ...

Ipshika walked off from there telling , whats there to come here again , by the way thanks for this ...
Ayesha ,thanks ram for keeping kush with you , i can live happily ,walked of with shipra ,sudheer stopped them in between plz dont come to sharma's house , i cant bare rich wife and daughter , so plz , they both went from there ..
Natasha came to him , i love you bhai , you deserves better , i dont want any property , allow me to come this home thats it .. he pecked on her forehead ...
Rishab and saumya came hugged ram, we will stay over here only bhai ...with you and every one...
Saumya by the way now im richer than you na bhappa ... Rishab pouted his lips asked why you named the proparty on her name bhai !!!
because she is like your bhabhi and take care of you well ... fresh tears trikle down from priya's eyes..
Everyone accepted priya as their priya , and remainde silent because already Ram gave instructions to krishu ji , dont bug priya with questions , give her some time she herself will reveal the things which she had gone through, and after all these years i dont want to lose her again , plz for god sake dont bug her with any questions ,and just be with her how you used to be with her , asked her to call everyone to the home and call the lawyer also ...
so everything just gone up with the wind [as you know the story has to move on na ]

Priya went to washroom to fresh herself  , when the water squshes on her face ,the cold water soothens her burning eyes ,ached face , He leaned on the door to see how  his wife  doing ... ditracted by daijaa's voice ...

soo he went over daijaa wants to go from here as rajat was distrubd all by this so i have to , ram called to rajat and told this was happend and i really dont mean to fade off your relation ship with pooja, i didnt knw she is my priya , i hope you understand the circumstances ...
Rajat said i cant take this at this time its just i felt bad ,nothing else im just going to beach to enjoy the weather ...we will go back to dubai tmrw's flight ...

Mean while ram send saumya ,cady and peehu to their hotel room to pack their stuff and order saumya to bring some new dresses to peehu aswell ..
Priya came from the washroom bumped into ram who totally engorsed in her beauty , her eyes ,her flawless skin OMG she is very thin than before , she is perfectly fit in his strong arms , she lost her control on her knees, her legs gave up , his grip tightens on her made sure that she was ok ..

Are you ok ...
Ha ok ...
He dont want to loose her , he wants to embrace her in his arms like forever ...

Do you know priya , I always waited for my last breath , she placed her hand on his mouth , he softly removed and i lived these 5 years like a stone but with you momentarily i lived in each and every sec with you , in your thoughts , whatevr happens , or whichever thing happend i would share with you only you ...
I asked god so many times plzzz bring back my priya , i just want to be with you , wants to live with you , wants to walk with you , wants to take breath with you , but
she hugged him tightly not wanting him to leave , crying copiously ,his shirt got wet by her tears , he pulled her up ,asked dont cry priya , i wont let you down this time, i may not expressive that time , may be you were not knowing this before ...

Plz hit "LIKE "button and let me know your views wether too continue or not

Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awsome dear!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊hope aisa hi ho Edited by shilly - 11 years ago