A swaron SS : Tragedy Pain and Love updated pg 14

Posted: 11 years ago

TRAGEDY PAIN AND LOVE 

hey guyss!!!! its my first SS on our beloved SWARON...it is just a random story so i dnt knw whether d3 forum peeps will like it or not...let see...this ss consist of maximum 4 parts or may be more...so here you go with the first part 

PART 1

Rape victim sharon had suffered a lot due to tragedic event happened in her life.life is not always sweet and simple sometime some incident make it worst that a person is forced to beg for death to GOD.

Sharon has recovered a lot from from the incident more than expectedas her friends were able to revenge from the person who destroyed her life , who took away her virginity,who took away all her happiness her bublyness everything made her life dark

One year after the incident

today romit was behind the bars .after the incident sharon was hell scared of every bloke'..her friends played a plan againnst romit and put him behind the bars'today she is going to meet her friend dr riddhima'riddhime became her friend during her treatment'..dr swayam shikawat was her attending doctor but as she was scared of man her case was given to dr riddhima '..sahron knew that dr swayam has feelings for her but her past haunts her to the core'..dr swayam tried to make her jealous by dating dr preeti but all his efforts were in vain''although she didn't liked it but she ignored her feelings completely''riddhima tried to explain her ,make her understand but it did nt had any effect on her''sharo was waiting for riddhima in caf

sharon: riddhima kahan reh gayi ?

riddhima : main yahan hun

sharon : ThankGod! Tum agayi

riddhima: so, tum btao kesi ho?

Sharon: main theek hun tum btao tm kesi ho ? aur tmhara career kesa chal raha hai ?

Ridddhima: I'm good and everything is good

Sharon: are you still working in the same hospital?

Riddhima: yup ! still in sanjeevani

Sharon : so how are your co workesa and your armaan

Riddhima: I think we are on a verge of breaking our relationship''armaan is interested in some one else

Sharon : so sad ! but why don't you talk to him and solve it and what else han?

Riddhima: why don't you ask directly about swayam and preeti

Sharon : no, no ''''I don't wanna knw about them

Riddhima: you want too'''.and for ypur kind information who donnu saath nahin hain aur na thay '..swayam took that step only to make you feel jealous 'he doesn't have a mere attraction towards you but he truly loves you

Sharon: actually you're mistaken '.nobody can love me'I don't deserve anyone and specially swayam

Sharon said those words but it hurted her and she felt as some one has stabbed her heartbut she hide her emotion and and making her self understand that there is nothing

Riddhima: it's useless to talk to you and leave this topic and lets have coffee

Sharon : let order it than

They had their coffee and decided to leave

Riddhima: I think I shud leave now and gonna meet you soon this time'..im her mind ( ab agli bar swayam ko bhi apne sath laoungi and it's hightime now swayam aur sharon saath hoon)

plz hit the like tab and comment

INDEX

part 1 : pg 1

part 2 :pg 3

part 3 : page 7

part 4: pg 10

part 5 : page 14

last part : page 17

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 11 years ago
hey it was hell different thing first of all...sharon raped and all...this is really shocking to start with...but this one seems really nice swayam her doctor has some feelings for her...but she is afraid for breakup and running away...

this seems very nice to start with do continue this...and update soon..
hey yaar beautiful one but very small. It is absolutely fantastic, a different one altogether. Sharon a rape victim😭 poor girl, well Mr,swayam shikawat the majnu will make her fall in love, i am damn sure about it. Thanks and plz update fast.
sharon victim😭 its  shocking😲 but nice start
loved to read more😊 plz update next part soon
thanks for pm
nice start ...
waiting for new update..

great start !!
really eager to read more :)
continue soon..
Different concept and interesting read - pls update soon and thanks for the pm😊 
nyc one..!!
do pm me wen u update..!!
Indeed a very diff concept!!! plz pm when u update :0
very nice concept dear!! but it's hard to see sharon as a rape victim;( anyways, its a very practical thought,waiting for the next update.

love tania;)