Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mashal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i wana disscuss abt this matter y? in south asia daughter -in- law r burnt by destroying stoves in homes?y? not mother -in -law,husband,father-in-law,nand,devar etc 😡
Mashal thumbnail
No comments...................... 😭
Athena90 thumbnail
the problem with a male chauvenistic society! women are suppressed and tortured into death!

its even worse in many Muslim countrys have women's rights are unheard of!

i guess i have debated this topic many times outside, so the passion is kinda dried up!
Mashal thumbnail
but the ratio in south asia is too much 😡
Tansha thumbnail
i think thats how its alwasy been. womens were never recognized in south aisa..i am styll wondering the sanme..
Tina2sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha3105

the problem with a male chauvenistic society! women are suppressed and tortured into death!

its even worse in many Muslim countrys have women's rights are unheard of!

i guess i have debated this topic many times outside, so the passion is kinda dried up!

I totaly agree with you on this matter
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's ignorance. I personally haven't known anyone in my life who suffered through this. But I have seen it only on TV, but I know it exists. It's sad. I don't know how you can see a woman as "Devi", worship her during "Kanjak", and then burn her if she doesn't bring money. But this is the fight that our young generation has to struggle with..men and women. Many people are fighting against it. Hopefully, in coming future, we won't see any incidence.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Do you think all mother in law and father in laws who 'died in their sleep', actually died in thier sleep?

👏 😆 good one!!