Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Do u wnt shakti 2 return??...

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Umm,...since shakti is gnna cm back to india soon...who all wants her to join d3 again???????...if you dont want her to join den y????/...

I really dnt wnt her to join d3 again...i cn watch d3 getting ruined bt cnt watch shakti wasting her time in dis shw!!!...lekin mujhe kriyaansh ko dekhna hain...so confused...πŸ˜•

Do tell ur answer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i don't want her to join d3...
but i want kriyaansh..
krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i want her to rejoin since i want to see Arsha's sizzling chemistry...n moreover Rey ko guilty bhi toh feel karvani hai aur uska asli pyar yaad dilwana hai jo ki vo amnesia ke kaaran bhul gaya hai...
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no comments...

tumne jo second para likha hai wahi mere liye bhi hai πŸ˜›
OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Originally posted by: krasforever

i want her to rejoin since i want to see Arsha's sizzling chemistry...n moreover Rey ko guilty bhi toh feel karvani hai aur uska asli pyar yaad dilwana hai jo ki vo amnesia ke kaaran bhul gaya hai...

I dont think palki mein itna dimaag hain,...voh rey ko guilty na dekhake kria ko dekhadegi!!!...and even i wnna see deir chemistry again!!!...😊

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmanfanprema

no dont ask me why 

U a taani and rey fan na??...if yes i got the reason...if no den umm..no idea!!!...
virmanfanprema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriyaanshfreva

U a taani and rey fan na??...if yes i got the reason...if no den umm..no idea!!!...

yes u gt it right
rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys!!!! please stop telling tat u dnt want shakti back and ol because many are still hoping tat she mite cum bck and m scared tat if palki sees all this post of nt wanting shaks bck tat she will surely thnk tat v ve moved on and evn if they ve 2nd thot of bringing her back this knda post wil stop tem 4m dng so and i hope u guys all kno tat she is very famous 4 dng stuffs wich the fans dnt want her to do, she see the little 'we dont vant her back' but nt the thousands'v want her back'... 
moon_cupcake thumbnail
i do want her to join d3,...
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: krasforever

agree😊