Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Celebrity Muqabula* Task 3 results!

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello mere sab acche se pyaare se dost!๐Ÿค—

I hope you all are doing good. Sorry it took us a while to get to the results. My dear Mehak is getting ready for her long awaited vacation and I am busy in hell. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

OK, so here are the entries:

~~~  ASH HOUSE : TASK 3  ~~~

Members : Sumesh, komalash, abhyvakil_1992, Dikte & heart girl

KOFFEE WITH KARAN - AISHWARYA RAI

Karan:She is the reigning queen of Indian Cinema, she is Beauty with Brains, she is the most beautiful women in the world who conquered millions of hearts; what else can I say. She is none other than our very own Aishwarya Rai who is our guest today.

(Karan claps his hands to welcome Ash. ๐Ÿ‘The blue eyed gal comes in a western white dress & she was looking gorgeous as always.๐Ÿ˜‰)

Karan: Welcome to Koffee with Karan show Ash & Congratulations for the award.

Ash: Oh thank you so much Karan. It's my pleasure being in the show. Yes Awards are always encouraging.

Karan: Ok Ash; first tell me about award winning performance in Raincoat.

Ash: It was my most challenging role to date. I was playing a deglamourized, tired-looking, overweight, middleclass housewife in "Raincoat". I loved being Niroo in "Raincoat". People have this preconceived notion about me. They think I wouldn't want to shift from the safety net. But I've never played it safe, right from my first film "Iruvar". My walks, my frown, the creases in my brow were all different from the usual. Middleclass housewives have a different demeanor. This woman wouldn't even want to look in the mirror. She's beyond caring about her looks. That's how I wanted to essay her. As a woman who needn't wear all her expressions for the camera. I am very glad that people & critics appreciated it so much and I got the critics award.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Karan: Did you ever dream to be an actress and how you feel being called an actress?

Ash: I never dreamt of being an actress. I grew up in a strict middle-class home, the daughter of a merchant marine and a writer. I was an "A" student on track to becoming an architect, until the "Miss World" pageant came along. I entered because, I wanted to change the way the world sees India. After winning the Miss World Title, a lot of film personalities used to ask me whether I will join the movies and I used to keep saying no because I was also a student (of architecture) and I never thought of joining movies that time. Now I am professional to the sincerest best that I can be, and I chose to be, and that's about it.๐Ÿ˜›
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--><!--[endif]-->

Karan: How do you take the Miss World pageant?
Ash: For me, it went beyond being a beauty queen. For me, it was about being the 20-year-old girl from India on international platform and a lot of people actually would assume that I wasn't even educated in India because of the way I'd speak. And they'd be like, 'Have you studied in India? Do you actually speak English out there?' and, I was like, 'This is so interesting that so many people know so little about my country.' and this is exactly what I wanted to do when I set out on this little mission in my head." At age 21, I became Miss World. It didn't take long after that for me to get into Bollywood. I am still a traditional Indian girl - which, by the way, means I still live with my parents. ๐Ÿ˜Š
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--><!--[endif]-->

Karan: Which is tougher Modeling or Movies and would you get any free time to spend with your family during these busy schedules?

It's not the question of tougher, but films are definitely an ocean and cinema is just very, very fascinating. Modeling is fun, it's exciting. Even the beauty titleholder...it's a good thing that they give you a year for that because a year is wonderful. I had a very, very fulfilling experience. For me it was about being a representative of India. After started acting in movies I get to spend very little time with my family. We hardly get to meet each other except on the one odd day we really get to spend time, have dinner together. And that's rare, and we cherish it. ๐Ÿ˜Š<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Karan:  And one last question -- what about your Hollywood movies and your opinion about kiss on screen๐Ÿ˜‰?

Ash: I have already got several Hollywood projects lined up now. After bride & prejudice my films going to hit the theatre soon are Mistress of spices provoked & chaos. Kissing is a more private expression of emotions. So I guess art imitates life and that kind of comes across in our cinema as well. Sure, there are people in India who resent sharing their star with America. But then again there are so many Indians who have expressed so much of pride. They look at this as such a positive possibility because there really hasn't been that strong a representation of the Indian in Hollywood.๐Ÿ˜›

Karan: Well, now we come to the end of the show. Thank you so much for joining with me. Now what you have to do is to sign on the mug near you and you have to place this on the wall.

Ash: It was nice talking with you Karan.

(She signs the mug & both go to the wall. She placed the mug on the wall with her gorgeous smile.๐Ÿ˜›

Koffee with Karan

Karan: Today's guest is a very special person; he's a close friend of mine and is the superstar of the movie industry. He recently stared in my newest production, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and walked away with a filmfare award for best actor. He's King Khan, lets welcome our handsome and favourite star Shahrukh Khan.

SRK: Hello Karan, thanks for inviting me again and the sweet introduction.

Karan:Hi Shahrukh. Im glad you came here thanks. So without further delay, lets begin, now shall we?

Shahrukh:(Laughs) Sure, and you're looking great today.

Karan: Oh, yes, I knew you would say that, it was Farah's work, she wouldn't let me leave till I had a proper wardrobe, you know me, no one likes my clothes haha. So...Congrats Shahrukh, you won a filmfare award for best actor in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, I would like to ask you a few questions.

SRK: Thanks Karan, it was really your wonderful direction that the movie was such a big success.

Karan: Thanks Shahrukh, it really was wonderful making the film, lets begin with the first question.
1) Who was more fun to work with?...Rani or Preity....

SRK: Karan, you always put me in this position, you really can't do this to me. Rani is too caring and we share a great chemistry together whereas Preity is really bubbly and talkative, I had a blast working with both of them. I would hate to compare the two. They are both great in their own ways. 

Karan: So you can't choose, you like them both, ok next question.
2) This was your first film with Abhishek Bachchanโ€ฆhow was it?

SRK: Abhishek and I got a very little time to spend together, but in that time we pulled so many pranks on the girls that we used to scare them with dead cockroaches, and plastic lizards. One time we even tricked them into thinking that we weren't shooting one day, remember that and they almost fell for it till u came along, but we pampered them too by giving them chocolates and pastries. As an actor, Abhishek is brilliant, he really has progressed and gets better everyday, I think he is the reflection of his father's talent and a great human being.

Karan: Yes I had a great time working with Abhishek, he's really sweet and very serious when it comes down to work. I do remember that day, I didn't mean to ruin the prank, you should have involved me too haha.
3) Abhi is a darlingโ€ฆwell about the film now, which was your favourite scene in the movie?

SRK: None...just joking...I am just trying to pull your leg...as its Karan's film, I loved the scene where Rani and I are shown going in opposite directions and are looking at each other, we got so involved that we didn't even notice when we got out of frame of the camera, it is a very intense scene as it portrays our emotions and how we feel about one another as characters.

Karan: That is my favourite scene also; you both were so involved that after that I had to shoot the scene again and again, but really it's one of the best scenes in the film.
4) You have won so many awards, how does it feel to go to the functions and hear your name being called?

SRK: It's an amazing feeling, you work for it and you're blessed for it, this film was very close to my heart, and I was very touched when my name was called especially because it's a filmfare award. I thank Allah always for guiding me, and the filmfare award has been very dear to me as it was the first award I received in the industry.

Karan:
The filmfare is very dear to all of us for so many years; it brings back a lot of sweet memories.
5) What do you consider your greatest achievement upto today?

SRK: My biggest achievement...well, all my achievements are great, like common man (laughs) No, I'm joking. Well, I think my fans can tell that better.

Karan: Thanks Shahrukh, that's very kind of you.
Now we must say goodbye to all the viewers, I'm sure they enjoyed this interview with our King Khan.

Shahrukh's sign off messege:

It feels great to receive all these awards. I know what you feel when you receive an award, it's like you're on top of the world's highest point. I would like to thank all my co-stars, all my fans, all my administrators, Karan, I love you all. I really enjoyed this interview. I thank all my fans for showering so much love on me, and my adoring family and friends who keep me on my feet in this industry where fame can make people fly on their egos, but I remain down to earth and a simple person, but it feels great to be Shahrukh Khan.

Interview with the Shehenshah

He is strong and sophisticated. He is the tallest of all heroes and the most celebrated of all! He is the epitome of acting and personality whose stardom is unmatchable. He is everyone's favorite hero and the living legend. He is the Shehenshah of India-The pride of the nation! He is the definition of our Industry. Bollywood begins and ends in him. If there is another name for Indian Film Industry, that is Amitabh Bachchan.

In year 2005, his power pact performances in all his films -Black, Sarkar, Waqt, Viruddh to name some- clearly proved that he is the original super duper mega star of the nation.

All the awards for best actor of the year went to this man for his incomparable performance is BLACK. The world is searching for words to describe his performance in the film.

Now let's see what the God of Indian Cinema says after sweeping away all the awards for the year!

Aparna(smiling ear to ear): Amitji ... man of the millennium, man of charm, man of power and the King of Bollywood. More adds onto your shelf of several other awards. What is the raaz behind all this? How do you feel having won all the awards for best actor of the year?

The Big B: Ha-ha... no raaz and all. It's really the audience who have appreciated me and loved me. I think its more of the kind of roles I have gotten - been very lucky in that - and the effort all the others in the team have put in to make it a success. Especially Sanjay who worked day n night in Black to make this a success.(Our humble ABjee).

Well, it really feels great to win all the awards for best actor of the year. It indeed is a big achievement for Amitabh the actor. The competition was tough. Especially with Shah Rukh, Saif and of course my son!

This year's awards were definitely special for all of us associated with Black. In an unprecedented and quite historic sweep, Black got both popular and critical acclaim!

It is not my achievementโ€ฆor Rani's or Sanjay's! Always a good film is the result of dedicated hardwork by the entire cast and crew! So the credit goes to each and every person associated with the Film.

Monika: How was it playing Debraj Sahai? What was it about the character that appealed to you?

The Big B(smiles): Playing Debraj Sahai has been one of the most challenging roles in my career.Sahai's brash attitude towards life-from his indifferent love life to the indifference towards his acumen as a teacher, his desire to accomplish and the opportunity that he took up as a challenge, the unmatchable strength of his faith, the inadequacy of his own physical shortcomings, the belief of his dream and joy of its re-incarnation; the magnificent authority of his command and the frugality of his submissionโ€ฆthese were just some of the endless aspects of this incredible characterization which fascinated me.

The entire credit of my character goes to Sanjay because if it was not for him, Amitabh couldn't have become a Sahai. It was he who chased me to be a part of Black for he threw the gauntlet and asked me to pick it up. He pushed me to the back and asked me to move on ahead.

Lakshmi(her eyes are gleaming with admiration for her hero!): There are not many actors who say yes to films whose commercial success is not expected because most of them want commercial popularity the most. What was it that made you say yes to Black, which was a completely off-the-track film?

The Big B: First of all, I was completely surprised when Sanjay approached me with the project. The reason was that for a man who could make films like Devdas and Hum Dil De chuke Sanam, Black was completely something of the alien world. While the preceding two films were visually vibrant, Black had nothing but black and brown shades. And Of course none of us expected commercial success.

I felt honored that there are directors who consider me worthy of doing such different and challenging roles.Sanjay's belief in me lighted a fire to do justice to the role of this teacher of the blind inside me.

Secondly, Black's theme appealed to my senses. I am old now. There are many youngsters who are there to give commercially hit films. I felt it was my job too to give our industry standard filmsโ€ฆfilms worth spending 3 hours of time. And the moment I heard Black's story, I knew it would be on such movie.

I have already said what appealed to me about the incredible characterization of Debraj Sahai-the teacher. The role influenced me a lot. A teacher who proved that "Doosron ke liye jeene ko hi jeena kehte hain."

So, even if I wanted, I couldn't have said 'no' to such a great film.

Ankita: Did you ever expect Black to hit the gold-It being a totally different film?

The Big B: None of us associated with Black did. We all had taken it for granted that Black wouldn'thave commercial success. Indian Cinema's history doesn't say so. When Sanjay approached some other producers for financial backup for the contest, all of them turned him down. But Sanjay still had that hunger in him to accomplish his mission of making Black and Applause Entertainment came for the help. I really take my head off to Applause because they really took a risk with Black. They themselves were sure that Black had minimum chances to hitting the gold.

When I asked Mr.Anshuman Swami (CEO of Applause) about the box office reports, his reply โ€“"Pappu paas ho gaya"(Big B winks)-completely surprised me. I was sure Black wouldn't have done much dhamaal at the Box Office.

But Black's commercial success demonstrates a huge level of maturity on the part of Cinema going audience. How wonderful it was to find that Black had done its magic!

Our happiness was doubled when we came to know that Black had been rated as one of the top ten best films in the world of 2005! That was an achievement, which has no adjective to describe, for all of us who were part of Black! Why, that was an achievement for Indian Cinema in itself~!

Black is one film which is different but definitely attractive!

Uma (smiling): At this age, you are still the rule of Bollywood. What do you think you have in yourself that the others don't? Please donot be humble and all Sir. We all know there is no superstar like you! You are the superstar of the millennium! Biggest star in the world!

The Big B (blushing-yeah he actually did blush!): Well, I'm not that! I am just an average actor (being too humble) of India who was lucky enough to have gotten to work in various films and with talented directors and artists. I have nothing in myself that the other actors of the time don't. I happen to believe that there are various artistes's who are better off than me.

("He is lying (lol)! Yeh Amitji bhi Na! One shouldn't be this humble!" thinks Laks)

Big B continues: Year 2005 has been very lenient to me. I got to work in a good number of different films and with new budding talents.

The quality of an actor doesn't change-the film enhances his/her talents. Any film is above its cast and crew. It is the combined work of all those who spend day and night working diligently. So if I am still powerful at the Box Office, it's not my specialty, but the specialty of the films.

After all, I am nothing without my fans. Because if not for them, I wouldn't be around. I am deeply debted to them for all the love and prayers they showered on me. I take this opportunity to thank all my well-wishers and fans who really made me what I am today.

My greatest strength is my family and without them I don't know what wold have happened in life.

So you see that I am a heavily debted man! My greatest fear in life is dissatisfaction of fans and I just hope that I continue to live up to their expectations in future too.

Sonal: That was Amitabh Bachchan- The real Superstar of the nation- a whole dictionary is not sufficient to describe this man! He is someone who has proved that newer stages in life can open gates to newer gates and characterizations! It's all Salaam to this Sarkar! The saga of the Big B will go on and on! He still has lots of characters to explore and he promises to do so! He si the man of Power and (giving Big B a sideway look) rightly the Superstar of the Millennium!

Karan: Hello Bhaiyon aur behno. Kaise ho aap sab? Welcome to Koffee with Karan Aaj humare saath ek bohat hi special aur khaas insaan aur celebrity guest ayi hai. Jahan jati hai wahan khushi fehla deti hai. Bohat hi sweet aur achi insaan hai yeh. Please zor aur shor se welcome kijiye aaj ki guest MISS.KHUSHIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karan: Welcome Khushi to Koffee With Karan. I hope aapko yeh sab pasand aya Kaisi ho aap?

Khushi: thank you Karan and audience for such a nice welcome. Mujhe bohat khushi hui yaha ane mein. Mein bilkul tik hoon. You know kehte hai na Kabhi khushi kabhi gham. Wiase tum kaise ho Karan?

Karan: wah khushi tumne meri hi line mujhe wapas di. Waise mein bilkul tik hoon. Aur yeh gham ki batein chodte hain. Hum who khushi ke bare mien baat karte hai jo abhi abhi aapki zindigi mein ayi hai. Aapne best celebrity of the year ka award jita hai. Kaise lagta hai?

Khushi: Well Karan mujhe bohat aacha laga ke mein yeh award jiti. Aisa lagta hai ke meine aapni zindigi mein kuch aisa kiye jo hamesha yaad gaar rahega. Mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke im on top of the world. It just feel grat.

Karan: That's great khushi . Im glad to see you so happy. I want to know one thing. Is there any actor or actress you look up to?

Khushi: Well. I still feel young and immature amongst the classic actresses like kajol and many more. But one actress I really look up to is Rani Mukherji. I feel rani is a complete actress and can play any role. She can play a con women like she did in Bunty aur babli. She can play a sacrificing lover like she did in Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. She is a great actress and very versatile.

Karan: Khushi would you like to thank anyone for all this success you have?

Khushi: Yes Karan I would. For and foremost I would like to thank my family. My mom dad and brother and sister. They have always been by me to support me whenever I needed them. I would also like to thank all my friends and one of the most special person in my life. My fianc Samir. He has also been there whenever I needed him. He is very sweet and nice. I love him a lot for all the things he has done for me. He is a great person.

Karan: Before leaving khushi any messgaes for you fans?
Khushi: Yes, of course. I would love to thank them for there support and for loving me soo much. Because of their love and support I have reached where I am right now. Iwhtuot them none of this is possible. I just want to say. Keep loving me. I will always try to keep all my fans happy. And seeing a new Khushi every movie I come in. I just hope I can keep you all happy.

Karan: Ok khushi. Thanks a lot for coming onto our show and I hope you had a great time. And I wish you the best of luck in the future. Bye

Khushi: thanks a lot Karan. I loved your show. Bye

Here are the points given to them:

Ash Club: disqualified, due to reasons we do not wish to discuss here! They have been sent a PM.

SRK Club: 18.5/20

Bachchans Club: 18.5/20

Khushi Club: 15/20

Rani club: disqualified, as they did not send their entries in.

Please PM us for questions regarding the judging. I think me and Mehak are being fair, if you think otherwise please PM me w/ the reasons and exact points at which you thought we were unfair.

Do remember, if we wanted to be biased, Mehak's Rani Fan club would not have been eliminted and my Khushi Fan Club would be at the top! But as you can see that is not the case.๐Ÿ˜Š

Task 4, will be put up as soon as we come up w/ a good one.๐Ÿ˜›

Love,
Khair & Mehak

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congrats to the winners yaar
great job guys!

congratz ๐Ÿ‘
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Yaaaay! Congrats to the winners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Yahhhh
Khushi fan Clubbbb ๐Ÿ‘
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo all the winners!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘

Naina
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Thanks so much for the results mehak and khair!
Yay!wemanaged to top this time again!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Great to tie with the SRK gang!
Go Go the Bachchans! ๐Ÿ‘
Very nice job by everyone!๐Ÿ‘
Btw, cong to SRK fan club and khushi fan club! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
lilyrosey thumbnail
Congrats to all the winners, yay we tied 1st - SRK and Bachchans ๐Ÿ‘, Go SRK fan club ๐Ÿ˜ณ great job everyone! ๐Ÿ‘
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
congrads to all winners..
m not contributing at all but rest of ppl congradss u ppl r doing awesome work..
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YOHOOO!!! ๐Ÿ˜† WE WON!! and ofcourse SRK club also (MY 2nd FAV) ... Arey baap re...
Congrats to all! And congrats to those who disqualifies also ... ๐Ÿ˜› For giving the others chances to win! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kidding baba ... I'm gonna get eggs from Rani club n Ash club ... ๐Ÿ˜†