Kareena to be Kareena Kapoor Khan post marriage - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Why can't Saif change his name to Saif Ali Kapoor?

Sounds way better and more practical as she's the more famous star.
Originally posted by koiza.k

Kareena Ali Khan sounds so sexy and royal πŸ˜³

But ofcourse, like you said, she is THE KAREENA KAPOOR first and the 12 years of excellence she has achieved in the industry is as kareena kapoor so she cant let go that name, fair enough! 

I sooo agree!
Begum Pataudi Kareena Ali khan sounds like shes a queen of some kind of mughal dynasty...sounds regal, graceful n powerful
As much as I LOVE Kareena, I so wish she would have never got involved with Saif let alone marriage. 
I think she deserves much better than Saif. Not that i dislike him but Kareena definitely deserves better.
Wo Khan Amir, srk and Salman wala samajh ke laga rahi hai. Bebo bach ke rehna, yeh naam tum pe bhaari na par jaye πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

As much as I LOVE Kareena, I so wish she would have never got involved with Saif let alone marriage. 
I think she deserves much better than Saif. Not that i dislike him but Kareena definitely deserves better.

See this is one thing I never understood. What's the definition of "better"?

Younger? Unattached in the past? More successful? A different kind of personality? ANd if so, what kind?

Love is so subjective. What one person finds attractive, another does not. What's good for one woman, another woman may not like.
So when people say, "Kareena deserved better than Saif", what do they mean?
Maybe for Kareena, Saif is the BEST she could have asked for? 
A certain trait that we may find stupid in him, maybe Kareena loves. Maybe if you put the stereotypical "ideal" man for society in front of Kareena, you know, tall dark and handsome, unattached, single, etc etc. And then Saif on the side, chances are, she'd still go for Saif. If that's the case, he is the best for her. 

I think the BEST for any girl is a man that makes her the happiest.
If Saif has been keeping her glowing and happy and healthy for the past 5 years, and brings out calmness, thoughtfulness, and more stability out of her, what more could she have asked for?
To add to it, as a bonus, he's quite rich and the nawaab of an estate. She literally bagged herself a new age prince. 

Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Whats kkk? I just hope she marries him :-)
After she crosses her 50s/60s, if people address her respectfully with "ji", she would be referred to as KKK ji... KKK G as in K3G. πŸ˜†

P.S. If Katrina Kaif would marry Salman Khan or Ranbir Kapoor, even she would be KKK, no? Kareena would then probably throw a dig at Kat that she is actually KTK. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

After she crosses her 50s/60s, if people address her respectfully with "ji", she would be referred to as KKK ji... KKK G as in K3G. πŸ˜†

P.S. If Katrina Kaif would marry Salman Khan or Ranbir Kapoor, even she would be KKK, no? Kareena would then probably throw a dig at Kat that she is actually KTK. πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£