Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kabhi tum dhamaka, kabhi hum dhamaka

geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

RK summed up todays episode well ----" kabhi tum dhamaka , kabhi hum dhamaka"----ek baat toh hai, ke Madhu ke pati zindagi mein kabhi bore nahi honge , and that goes for us viewers too , if this tit for tat competition between the Sher and Sherni continues, under the pretext of abiding by "the contract". Madhu's dhamaka started with her emptying out all the Alcohol bottles gracing RK's bar and showing wifely concern for his health in front of her in laws and an apprehensive Bittuji by (sugar)sweetly handing him a glass of milk, which he promptly dropped. RK's appreciative look and smirk indicated that despite Madhu's deliberate defiance, he was in fact amused and impressed with Madhu's bravado, and maybe even happy that someone had finally shown genuine concern over his health( albeit mockingly ) , coz he actually asked for that second glass of milk after Madhu's exit from the bar-----proving that Madhu's words did have some bearing with him after all. On the other hand RK's counter dhamaka of asking for a massage , left Madhu's composure shaken and pensive regarding the extent of wifely duties RK was expecting from her, as per his insinuations . But it seems that RK is a paper tiger, with no intention of violating Madhu's modesty, but rather , to use words and innuendos to scare the Sherni Madhu back to her "Gaye" avatar. My advice to Madhu is ,

"People will Hate you, Rate you, Shake you and Break you, But how strong you stand is what makes you". ( Author unknown.)

And knowing our Madhu , no amount of emotional or physical intimidation by RK will break or bend her , since she derives her strength from the faith that Ganeshji will always protect her, as will her parents' good wishes and prayers. I'm eagerly waiting for the Special Episode , since tonight's epi was a great build-up for the emotional and psychological atyachaar that I'm expecting RK to shower upon Madhu tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the part when RK asked for the massage and Madhu looking at Lord Ganesha... Bhagwan what should I do..??? 

Its destiny dear and already written by Bhagwanji.

😉 
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
malish tale malish bhagwan ji nay ishara day dia.🤣
singh24 thumbnail

Me too love this part... 
 But Milk part also fab...RK ki baja dali...  
 RK aur doodh...Babaji!!!!...