One suggestion From my Side

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello Vijay

There is one suggestion from my side.

We have to select a date and time so that most of the members will be online. We can share each others opinion to Improve this Forum or make any changes. By this we will be able to know the members also.

great suggestion Cutereems.... but we r all from different time zones here.....how will it work out....

p.s. sorry for playing the devils advocate here but its just something that came in my mind.....
We  will set such time so that everyone will be comfortable. we will be knowing time difference between zones. We can calculate and set some 2 or 3 times and then we will keep a poll that which time is comfortable and we can decide. What do u people say?
that sounds like a good idea...but not being a spoilt sport or something...but may be a tough one...
I think that now with the new "chat" option your idea can definitely be implemented cutereems!!
Now we have got chat section. we have to decide some time and some day so that all r comfortable.This must be decided by moderators and create a poll.😊

To give this a start i am from Tanzania and we are two hours and an half behind India time.

-Rifhat

So Rifhat u can adjust the time as there is no much difference.we must get to know about others.