Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A LUL BEFORE THE STORM

luvtannu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i have conveyed and communicated all that had to be to Palki mam and this is what she has to say

" i kno i kno a lot of people hve been upset abt  whole lot of things...there is solid reasoning fr wht we do..few which we can share...few which we cant...all i can say is tht there is always a lul before the storm and the storm can strike anytime...so jus wait n watch...people think tht all is happy once in a relationship...but trust me if a relationship is of 2 poles apart characters it is super difficult...so to get to the hunky dory world, one has to pass hurdles and b sure of the path they choose...sharon LIKES swayam...she is so complicated...she will take time...this relationship - itni aasaan hoti toh aap log swaron ko kabhi pasand hi nahin karte...there is a lot in store fr swaron...all ull hve to do is wait...as fr the first time we are also exploring other avenues n characters in a dance show...n people who don like taani lemme tell u there is no taani track whatsoever so pl stop comparing...we only see taani frm Rey pov...(point of view)...n do not spend any time on her solo...infact this show is not aout solos but about interaction...n yes swaron interaction is a must and there will b...but it will take time... "   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes...SwaRon story aasan hoti toh we would never have loved them so much ...but THEY'VE HAD THEIR SHARE OF HURDLES AND COMPLEXITIES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! THEY WERE ENOUGH FOR A LIFETIME!!!

Yes they' re poles apart blah blah...toh kya zindagi bhar aise rahenge?? Plese dont give us the 'sharon is complicated' stuff again. We've had enough of that now. She is HUMAN for god's sake!!

Oh so Taani is Rey's POV??? Whatever that means...
So now the show is running on Rey's POV is it?? Thats why we get to see so much of Taani. Then why mask it all under the false statements ki its not one person's show???

Ah the famous ' SwaRon need more time' line. Yeh line itna common ho gaya hai ki we can actually patent it n make it the new D3 tagline :)
Yes we have all the time in the world. Abhi toh puri zindagi padi hai. SwaRon toh milenge hi humein...we can watch them get closer,when we hav grandchildren :)
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Tannushree eik baat bataao. Obviously the Creatives dont give a dead rats arse about what we feel our even take into consideration our opinions ... toh jab apni hi marzi ka karna hai toh khaali fokat mein forum ke posts parhke apna time kyun zaya karna aur tumse posts kyun banwaana ?! Do you realise ... Going on from a show that entertained , D3's turned into a show that tortures ? 

Ppl watch television to unwind and relax . Some of us are teenagers with schools to go to , while some of us are in college who work and study part time. For 20 minutes in the evening when we get back from a gruelling day at college we switch on our TVs and try and chill. And you ppl show us these depression ki Mahabharat and tiredness door karna toh door ki baat u just get our spirits even more down. 

SwaRon ke fights toh pahle bhi hotay thei but we liked it . I myself have made so many posts being HAPPY over SwaRon's fights .. because back then it FIT  !! But there's a limit to everything dear ! HUMESHA fight karenge toh kaise chalega ?

SwaRon asaaan hai ke nahin yeh toh pata nahin par ab ABNORMAL zaroor  hai.

Likes Swayam ?! Ghanta likes Swayam .

If she liked Swayam she would have just broken up with him and put him out of his misery !

Roz roz ka yeh chik chik .. trial relationship chal rahi hai unki yaa impending divorce ?! Teenager nahin, bateees saaal ke uncle auntiyon ki tarha roz ka jhagda hota hai inka ... its getting on our nerves now. If Swayam and Sharon are ALWAYS going to be THIS unhappy together , they might as well not be together ! Yeh kya drama hai rotay rotay uske ghar jaati hai .. Buyaaahhh Swayam dont ditch me. And ab uske sau bharam. katrina Kaif hai woh !? Hoor pari naazneen hai ?! Aur aaj kya line maara madam ne ?! Sharon Raiprakash kabhi normal thi hi nahin !    The f**k ?!  I used to be like a HUGE Sharon fan and now I just feel like Slapping her. Kabhi Swayam pee rob jhaadna toh kabhi Taani ke liye Bhabi dharam nibhana ... every little thing she does is out of character !! And Swayam .. AB usko Sharon's ki calls ki padi hai .. and when Sharon used to call him he was too busy to take her calls ! Whats is WRONG with these two ?!

It took SHaron more than a year to come to this LIKE point. Another 3 years to make up her mind ? And Swayam vella hai jo tab tak baitha rahe ? Hum sab gadhe baithe hai yahaan pe ?! You think no one here knows that SwaRon is being diluted to sell TaRey ? Kyun ke if SwaRon standard were maintained phir toh kisi ko koi aur NAZAR hi nahin aata ... iss liye conviniyently SwaRon ka main charm hi nikal diya taake ppl dont go crazy over them , lose ineterest and gradually move on to TaRey !

Sorry about my tone but I am REALLY REALLY  upset, My favourite characters are behaving out of character, their story is going no where and upar se they are unnecessarily getting involved with that Taani person. SONAY pe suhaga. 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with what my friend candy said and specially this statement " Yes they' re poles apart blah blah...toh kya zindagi bhar aise rahenge?? Please dont give us the 'sharon is complicated' stuff again. We've had enough of that now. She is HUMAN for god's sake" Sharon is Complicated and she is still my fav character but i dunno why CV's are hell bent to make her look unrealistic and that she does not deserve Swayam. Even if you show Sharon do or say something atleast justify her actions..trust me that would help us...atleast a monologue justifying why she is doing what she doing and to be honest kab tak u will show her this way and Swayam like this..feel so bad for poor guy. 

We all feel bad when we being SwaRon fans can't relate to Sharon or Swayam...its heart wrenching. We have waited for such a long time and now its becoming unbearable...no romance and only MU's. 

CV's made Swayam say "I will make you fall in love with me" and he has done nothing instead he was avoiding her and now its her turn..both of them keep repeating "LEAVE ME ALONE" arre kabhi "lets spend some time alone" bhi bol lo and whats with ONE ARM DISTANCE between two of them and sorry but the chemistry which TanHa were famous for... according to me its not the same any more..they don't even look at each other the same way...fight ho ya na ho. 

Don't want to talk about Taani since i know cv's won't admit that they are doing all this to sell TaRey but we know the truth. 

I dunno what else to say..i have stopped expecting and my heart aches when i see ardent SwaRon fans saying stuff like they can't relate to Sharon/Swayam or SwaRon and i know its not dere fault and i am also a part of them. 

P.S CV's its a request please stop giving us open ended SwaRon scenes.

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All my friends, above have shared their thought so beautifully and i agree to them and see where thats all coming from. I am not going to continue on that.
I here have a different question. My problem is that the last few weeks of episodes have been completely random and more so in SwaRon's case.
Each scene stands alone and very few adds to any progress? That makes me question do SwaRon have a story to look forward to?
WIth respect to SwaRon case the randomness is just not new and we explore the possibilities in the forum and clear our confused souls..but NOW things have gone way above our head.If i sit and count on open ended SwaRon scenes we will need a day dedicated to it, one of my good friend even made a post with open ended scenes "X-files" in D3 seeking answers.
We are finding it tough to relate to Swayam and Sharon and there by not able to relate to SwaRon.
If SwaRon have a fight for valid reasons please give it a proper finish. They are shown fighting a moment and then talking as in nothing happened before. 
Though everyone have already mentioned, i can't stop myself from adding that this one arm hand distance in SwaRon is plain annoying. 
SwaRon are in a relationship - So they need to act like they are in one.

Your post here sure gives me a faint light of hope at the dark hours of need. But we are at a stage its become real difficult to be hopeful beyond this. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
foodforthought thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Forget about SwaRon & TaaRey for some time i will tell what bothers me the most as a neutral D3 viewer.
1)Lavin Gothi  that guy cant act period.
thats why shivam failed to make any impact. Suddenly he became so important that now he is not on banner why so? Amar Gowda is way more deserving then him don't you think he is suppose tobe on banner. This is not first time we are complaining about lavin's acting skills he is so bad that we cant even make hate post all we do is make some random funny post but now it's not even funny any more. all the time he is on the D3 its kind of irritating now. We do understand Shivam is important character then why not replace lavin with better actor.

2)Swayam is never on banner last time we saw him on banner was in January during his college quitting track more over new official channel v banner is made Swayam is not part of that also Taani is on that banner. Why Swayam is not there? Even YT channel you made Taani the face of D3.  Why so? Is Shantanu less Deserving why this secondary treatment to Shantanu ? It put us fans in wondering whether Swayam is lead or not? Pls as fans we demand some answer of this.

3)now let come back to SwaRon.I understand its difficult for Sharon to express her feeling as she is complicated but my point here is why can't she be normal for some time. It took 3 yrs for them to get in trial relationship & i feel it will take more 3 yrs for her to love him...isn't it.
Which couple on earth will have one arm distance between them when she talk with swayam at the times i feel she is talking to complete stranger on the road or asking him direction which way should i go? They never had some special moments all they have is MU & more MU.WHICH COUPLE ON EARTH HAVE SO MANY  MU. HOW THIS TRIAL THING SHOULD WORK ALL THEY DO IS FIGHT ALL THE TIME .EVEN IF THEY ARE ALONE THEY FIGHT & STAND SO LONG NO INTENSITY & CHEMISTRY  AT THE TIMES I FEEL THEY ARE SIBLINGS MORE THEN TAAYAM.
4)Why we are upset with TaaRey because there story is moving ahead with jet speed & since when the only rey's POV is important what about swaron.
Do they even exist in this world?
5)why sharon is always kind & sorted with other why not swayam she is good with all except swayam ? she is try to be nice bhabhi but if she don't have that relationship with swayam how come she can be bhabhi? why not swaron have some sane relationship with each other?

Face it we all know why swaron is treated this way because you guys want to give us taarey. & i am sure cv's & palki maam  guys will not have single answer to all my question.
Because we all know they don't really care about us all we can do is yell,crib & make post  creatives will do what they wanna do so be it.Why to create a fuss.

If you have answer to this questions or my points please en light me with answers.i really wanna know them
Edited by foodforthought - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
There they go again... complex characters..relationships...poles apart...blah blah blah...
Sharon likes Swayam : Oh really!!! when !!! in the begining of the relationship !!!  They killed Sharon's character, She blushes  sometimes , throws attittude sometime .. I am seraiously not able to understand what is going on in her mind😲 Now they have streched so far that I actually forgotten the root cause of this friction between Swayam and Sharon . And her dailouges are so cryptic that no viewer can understand . When Swayam is asking about being "normal" in relationship she talks about Sharon Rai prakash Never being a Normal girl... I dont know who writes Sharon's dialogues...😡
Few episodes back they had done same with Swayam and making him act like jerk.
And this not a relationship is always about ..Hope Palki and team knows..
As far as Tani's solo concerned... I know Tani/Vrinda is not a great dancer(not to offend anyone).  So you can never show her solo. But Palki when started this show was all about dance , dancers and their passion for dance and  you hired a non-dancer as the lead ...
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JoshuaD

There they go again... complex characters..relationships...poles apart...blah blah blah...

Sharon likes Swayam : Oh really!!! when !!! in the begining of the relationship !!!  They killed Sharon's character, She blushes  sometimes , throws attittude sometime .. I am seraiously not able to understand what is going on in her mind😲 Now they have streched so far that I actually forgotten the root cause of this friction between Swayam and Sharon . And her dailouges are so cryptic that no viewer can understand . When Swayam is asking about being "normal" in relationship she talks about Sharon Rai prakash Never being a Normal girl... I dont know who writes Sharon's dialogues...😡
Few episodes back they had done same with Swayam and making him act like jerk.
And this not a relationship is always about ..Hope Palki and team knows..
As far as Tani's solo concerned... I know Tani/Vrinda is not a great dancer(not to offend anyone).  So you can never show her solo. But Palki when started this show was all about dance , dancers and their passion for dance and  you hired a non-dancer as the lead ...

Red bit:- Bingo...👏 every time I thought now this girl (tani) will learn to dance.. now she'll be shown passionate about dancing... When even rey was teaching her dance i though now she'll realize that in actual her love for rey is love his amazing dancing skills and want to learn it further from him... but no...

when she said she disgraced dance .. yes she did .. But why can't she learn from there man.??. why the girl is shown running after love and not for dance.?? Why she's not shown learning... That thing irritates me .. 

why only love for person and not love for passion is shown in this show now a days..

And I said all this cause it's a dance based show... A non dancer is accepted.. but a non dancer who don't have any spirit to learn new thing is not accepted.. She is not least bit motivated to dance.. Why?

And because of it.. the dance ban track and any other track is turning the new lead way... why can't tani be shown learning dance? why only DIL part is necessary.??

And for swaron , common we get that they are complex .. but in making them more complex you are making them some sort of imagery or alien types creature... They now don't look realistic.. MU's are there when the pair is like swaron, we get it.. but can't they talk and sort out the problem..

Swayam is just thinking to make sharon happy.. But can't he think to talk with her.. why always 'leave me alone' thing.. talk it out.. and sort the problem right at that time... Why to wait to solve the MU's..

swayam said he will make her fall in love with him.. so why he is wasting time in keeping up the MU's for so long.. why don't he take action to solve it..

and sharon who used to say to swayam. share your feelings.. why is she now not sharing her problem?..  and solving the MU's between them.. Why now leave me alone thing?

Atleast they can have a decent conversation sharing there feelings..I don't want monologues now cause now I want swaron to sit together and sort out the problem buy themseles..mind it I'm saying by just two of them .. no third person ..not even rey... 

or if you want the 3rd person show.. rinni simmi with Sharon and show all boys scene for swayam.. 

-Shruti..

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh so is it huh?so dere wasnt much TR!!den how come we have no SS scene since the complex MU persisted?!wich sane couple fights for over a MONTH??!!wen deir relationship is in such a delicate phase?!we have simply no botherance for TaaRey!!bt why is our swaRon alwayz affected due to dem?
leav dese what abt Dance??it just seems to have become just ocassional..dance was the essence of D3 now its like gone..along with substance of the storyline!it feels as if m watching some random 3rd class saas bahu saga!Edited by --Rumeli-- - 11 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanushree we appreciate tat u conveyed our disappointment to palki ma'm
  so as per palki ma'm swaron fans need to wait? till d end of d show will be enough? the only thing we r hearing from creatives, is to wait.. aur kitna wait kare yaar?
  look we all have a life n enough prblms to work on n we watches a show for some entertaintment but from many months the only thing D3 is giving me is headache. we appreciate bringing some kind of reality in chrctrs but itni reality nahi chahiye yaar (if this is d reality of a relationship according to creatives).
 sharons character is complicated, CHs had made tat an excuse to bring fights btwn swaron. i dont kno wat palki ma'm meant by ' lot in store for swaron' hopes it dosen't comes out as lot more MU n Fights for swaron
swaron only had fights n MU wen they wer not in relation n now wen they r in realtion then also the only thing they have is fights n MU. ive completely lost interest in this track n D3. the show is giving only negativity these days not only in swaron track but also as whole . cant this show be a light hearted n entertaining one?

Edited by dew_dropz - 11 years ago