Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-doosre-se-karte-hain-pyaar-hum-gupshup-susila-the-sarvagun-sampanna-bahu/news215_4166.aspx

The bubbly Sushila is quite a talent house and there's never a dull moment with her around. From talking to the dozen with her co-stars about any topic under the sun, homemaking instincts also run deep in her roots. Her cooking skills, our khabru still licking his fingers, tells us can give quite a few 'MasterChefs' a run for their money. A storm in the kitchen, Sushila bahu can pretty much rustle up delicious foods of all kinds in no time. No wonder Tejal takes cooking tips from her. We like!

Interestingly, that's not all. Our birdie adds that the creatively-inclined Sushila is a pro at all things art-and-craft too. Her handmade cards are such a hit on the sets, that if anyone needs to impress someone, they rush to apni Sushila for help. The icing on the cake is apparently her beautiful poetry that accompanies the cards. Now that's truly impressive!

Aur bhi hain baba! Sushila is an avid music enthusiast too. She boasts of a huge collection of songs from all genres. So from Altaf Raja to Jazz and more, you name it and Sushila bhabhi has them all. Phew, bahu ho to aisi, sarvagun sampanna...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sushilaa Devi ki jay ...

Sushilaa is super lovely ... this shows ke saare actors of the gel so well with each other ...

TFS partner ...
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't remember seeing any of her music talents in the show, but everything else is spot on.
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sushila is so talented?? These are never used in the show.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Parivah is a very gud actress n talented human being 
dey shud use her talent n explore d actress in her
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this. I am feeling very low. If this one goes off air, how do I meet you. I don't watch many shows.😭 
Tani2804 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mili27

Thanks for sharing this. I am feeling very low. If this one goes off air, how do I meet you. I don't watch many shows.😭 

dun worrry mili 
i hv a  feeling dat d show is gonna survive
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg our sushi rocks
love u sushi
thanks for sharing
Tani2804 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

omg our sushi rocks

love u sushi
thanks for sharing

Sushi is just d best
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sushi mata ki jai.. Jyotishi Raani dinosaur wali ki jay..