Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Slambook JDJ5 "Your Proof Of Visiting Forum"

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello JDJians,

As the season slowly moves towards its finish, thought why not mark your proof of visiting the forum in season 5 and share it with your memories, something to cherish about your stay in this forum this season.

The idea was initially initiated  by user id name Autumn. in BiggBoss 5 section.

Slambook ~ Your Proof of Visiting Forum..

Hope you all enjoy filling this up and make this thread a HIT.. 

Just copy paste from 

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 β­οΈ

till the 21st Question

into a new post and start filling in... Thanks. πŸ˜³

Cheers!!!
Pentaminous. a.k.a Muhammad Laraib Usmani πŸ˜ƒ

1.Your Name 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) 

3.My first post in season 5... 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) 

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 

6.Most Memorable person...! 

7My favorite Thread/Post 

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum) 

11.Most Weird Person...! 

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. 

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

15.Any incident worth Mention 

16.Thing I'll miss the most 

17.i'll be in next season or not? 

18.You can see me posting on.. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! 

20. Thing i regret the Most 

21.My words to all on forum...:)

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
P.S : Mods can u please make it sticky? πŸ˜Š

And No chatting in this thread please πŸ˜‰

FYI: Any chatting or spam posts will be deleted without any notice. -JDJ5 DT

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1.Your Name Muhammad Laraib Usmani

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  around 5

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  HelloHiByeBye and shayad Nadzgirl aswell... dont remember between then

3.My first post in season 5... member introduction post

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) was bashing GCians asusuall... got the WL πŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  Ayeshaaa a.k.a hellohibyebye πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...!  I have so many gud friends on this forum like munna,v.i.p,mia,deeksha,angel,ridhi,ankitwa,vicky,Chandramukhi,Nishu,hellohibyebye,Nadzgirl,waniya,salmangirl,divya4srk-barun,mariamars,bhavya,chocobear,anmmt,rowdiest,khushi, etc etc... and rest of the IF, i love all my rockstars πŸ˜ƒ

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman Isha AT

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£  comparison thread.. 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Abhiya_crazyluv

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Abhiya_crazyluv

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  No One

11.Most Weird Person...! Abhiya_crazyluv

12.My Drama king/queen?  Abhiya_crazyluv

13.My choice of winner.. Isha then rithwik or karan.

14.My achievement on Forum..! I have made some gud friends on this forum.. this is my achievement πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention Yes.. unnecessarily fight with abhiya_crazyluv which cause negative image of mine in front of members of this CC..

16.Thing I'll miss the most fights πŸ˜†

17.i'll be in next season or not? depands if there will be gud celebrities...

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg Boss, Rockstars CC, Pakistani forum, bollywood

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! yes will be graduate in this year.. please remember me in ur prayers..

20. Thing i regret the Most yes the fights πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:) I wish u very best of luck u guys in future... and if any of my post hurt u so please my apologise πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1.Your Name :- Nishu786 πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 2

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :-  Nadz (JDJ5)

3.My first post in season 5... Spoiler thread πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :- No warning yet πŸ˜³

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) -No one from this forum 

6.Most Memorable person...! Nadz, Bearebel,Chandramukhi,Khushi,hellohibyebye,Mariamars,togepe30,Pentaminous & few GC fans.

7My favorite Thread/Post :-Salman-Isha AT

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ :- *Reserved* (need to think) πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ :- *Reserved* (need to think) πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† :-No one...

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :- Not gonna stak anyone,but will love to meet few ppl from this forum chalte chalte πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...! :- Salmangirl 

12.My Drama king/queen? :- *Reserved*

13.My choice of winner.. :- Isha or Rithvik 

14.My achievement on Forum..! :- Except one person,all others appreciated my spoiler during first few weeks of JDJ5.

15.Any incident worth Mention :- *Reserved*

16.Thing I'll miss the most :- got to meet some really nice ppl in this forum,i will really miss all of them πŸ˜Š.

17.i'll be in next season or not? :- Don't know...May be 

18.You can see me posting on.. :- Bigg boss forum & Bollywood section

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! :- No big things till feb

20. Thing i regret the Most :- Nothing,i really had nice time in this forum.

21.My words to all on forum...:):- it was really nice interacting with you all,i really had gr8 time in this forum...& i will miss all of you.πŸ€—
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
1.Your Name One and only Chandramukhi or Chandu 😳

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) I think 10

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Nadzgirl (isn't she so lucky πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

3.My first post in season 5... Questioning the Mods of this forum πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where!) No warning so far, phewww

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) No one so far

6.Most Memorable person (I would say people, one is not enough πŸ˜†) Nadz, Nishu, Penta, Salmangirl (Varsha), Hellohibyebye (Ayesha), Khushi, Maria mars (Vandu), Ilovepyaar, Rapier, Godfather, chinkyonlyme, chocobear, Me_Anonymous and others I can't think of right now, sowie 😳 (P.S: dz651 for always liking my posts, not sure who this member is though πŸ˜†)

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman Isha AT cuz of the amazing members πŸ˜ƒ

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Witty replies by many humorous members and some attention seeking threads πŸ˜‰ and of course long essays dedicated to celebs whom they actually dislike
🀣

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Edit: Found one, Bhavya and the lot who thinks criticizing is bashing their celebs, I still haven't figured out how the definition of bashing works on JDJ forum 🀣
🀣Also includes Bhavya's bashing threads for almost all celebs and her laughable, hopeless dream of Gia in BW, when Gia has nothing but a very mediocre and behenji type personality, not worth the big screen, she can't even be a flop heroine of some D grade movie 🀒

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† as long as not in a literal sense abhiyacrazyluv, Bhavya 🀣

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end I can be a good stalker, so beware πŸ˜ˆ (Sarcasm intended for people like Bhavya who don't know what it is)

11.Most Weird Person...! Bhavya, biggest instigator of the forum, beware of this member who likes to stalk people's AT and CC. No privacy when it comes to some who also comes around and blames you being the stalker. She also has a habit of swearing, bashing, getting personal, name calling, making up blatant lies, reporting, bugging mods and endless other list. She thinks she can swear and not get reported and when she gets reported, she calls others stalkers
🀣🀣 She loves keeping a grudge even after the show is over and has a hit-list like some kinda crazy don, I think she will quite entertaining on Big Boss  πŸ˜•πŸ˜† πŸ˜†And someone who is so weird to talk about her own warning level on the Slambook πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Same person who wished Isha's other arm to be broken, completely inhumane 🀒🀒🀒

12.My Drama king/queen? Edit: angel2010, priyamanu
, shalini16, bhavya, compared to these four abhiya is pretty sane πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. At this stage anyone, but Isha tops the list, hope she comes back

14.My achievement on Forum..! Awesome people I met 😳

Also got a live demo of the saying "Don't argue with idiots, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with experience" and this saying applies 200% to bhavya and she thinks people don't argue with her anymore cuz of some made up warning especially when she herself is sitting on WLs, sounds like the sour grapes case πŸ˜‰ I can laugh at her naiveness or overconfidence or misconception or narcissistic behavior all day long 🀣
🀣

Someone's Siggie, mind blowing "Surpanakha should definitely watch English Vinglish since her English is even worse than that of Sri Devi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention MOTW, that was some shocker.

16.Thing I'll miss the most Of course the people, but then again I'll meet them somewhere else 😊, and definitely not gonna miss some of the most creative threads of this forum πŸ˜‰and the people who worship their celebs to an extend to get personal with their co-members.

17.i'll be in next season or not? Most likey yes

18.You can see me posting on.. Big Boss, may be Debate Mansion, otherwise a silent member

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Oh yes, my Big exam in November for which studying is so boring πŸ˜†

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing so far, loved the forum no matter how bizarre or weird it got

21.My words to all on forum...:) Control your blind love for the celebs and stop attacking your co-members 😑 and ***criticism is not bashing ***, other than that I shall miss you all, and be ready to be stalked by moi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5

1.Your Name - Nitya

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - Actually 0 ( not v active n some were froends earlier itself from bb5 & ut)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - No new friends

3.My first post in season 5... In Rashmi AT

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - lol none!

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - only friends can scrap my scrap book!

6.Most Memorable person...! - Wow!!! I noticed a lot of new ppl!!!!

7My favorite Thread/Post - all of my posts haha!

8.Thread that Made me go - those fights/wars/fun/noke joke threds

8.Person that Made me go - hmm hai koi whoz just too sensitive! Lolz

9.Person am Going to kill - none

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end (taken from perfect bride forum) - no time nor intrest plz!

11.Most Weird Person...! Sooo many but im too diplomatic to mention haha!!!

12.My Drama king/queen? Many esp thse famous threads ones r hillarious!!!

13.My choice of winner.. Rashmi

14.My achievement on Forum..! Aisa bhi hota hai kya lolzzz

15.Any incident worth Mention - none

16.Thing I'll miss the most - contestents n performances

17.i'll be in next season or not? - definetely may b haha!

18.You can see me posting on.. BB6, UT & PR (all bakwas dramas to laugh at lol)

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - heyy I always welcome good wishes.

20. Thing i regret the Most - none.

21.My words to all on forum...:) aise shows aate jaate dont stress unnecessarily n spoil ur day, live n let live! Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1.Your Name   BALRAJ PRATAP SAXENA @

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  ONE

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  -chandramukhi- (hope she is okay with me calling her a friend)

3.My first post in season 5...  Forgot =

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  I was eagerly looking for WARS but members are PRETTY COOL -- no warriors #

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  NONE

6.Most Memorable person...!   angel2010 (for ALL WRONG REASONS)

7My favorite Thread/Post  NONE

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Gorilal indirectly means ..remo (by angel2010)

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Angel2010 and priyamanu

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† some TROLLS who kepts wishing ill-health to ISHA ---such morons !

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end NO ONE =

11.Most Weird Person...!  angel 2010 and his friends.

12.My Drama king/queen? angel2010, priyamanu and couple of other trolls

13.My choice of winner.. Anyone but BHARATI -

14.My achievement on Forum..!  nothing wasted time-

15.Any incident worth Mention = NOPE

16.Thing I'll miss the most  = NOTHING

17.i'll be in next season or not?  DONT KNOW

18.You can see me posting on.. bollywood section

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Yes Kareena's marriage πŸ˜†

20. Thing i regret the Most  nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:)   Take it easy !
Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fab idea Usmani!!

This is my royal reservation 

-Edited
Here's my 2 cents about the forum and my buddies πŸ˜†

1.Your Name Nadini, nick name is Nadz

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Very few β˜ΊοΈ

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) My lil munchkin; Vishwa. I actually renewed sisterhood with her but she got busy with her studies so went missing

3.My first post in season 5... Who are you rooting for this season?

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) No warnings so far

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Weasely (Rappier)

6.Most Memorable person...! Chandu (Chandramukhi) I enjoy reading her insight & pov. She's good with words and knows how to get her pov acrossed the table with dignity

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman & Isha AT... Koi shak? πŸ˜‰

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ All bashing threads directed at Salman or Isha 

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ I guess the sadists who vented their frustration over Salman and Isha 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Ekta (desigirl) and Taz cuz they were never around & I miss them

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  I suck at stalking but I'm hopeful to meet my AT buddies; Fats (Waniya), Divya, Chandu (Chandramuki), Maria, Ayesha (helohibyebye), Nis (Nishu), Varsha (salmangirl), Munna (Be A Rebel), Chanz (Chandni), Vandu (Tog), Arine, Usmani (Pent)... Damn it I hope I haven't missed out anybody! And not forgetting my old buddies Ekta, Taz & Weasley (Rappier)

11.Most Weird Person...!  Me cuz I critisize celebs and choreographers irrespective of whether they're my favourites or not. That makes me sound like a weirdo πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? Ayesha (hellohibyebye) she's the cutest lil thing ever 

13.My choice of winner.. Salman & Isha, my second choice is Rithvik & Sneha

14.My achievement on Forum..! Renewed frienship with old friends and made new ones too

15.Any incident worth Mention Had a blast at Salman & Isha's AT with my gorgeous friends

16.Thing I'll miss the most Friends I made in this forum

17.i'll be in next season or not? If Salman's there so will I, otherwise nope!

18.You can see me posting on.. Bollywood forum, IPKKND, DID

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! I only wish for others and never expect anybody to wish me so zilch for this question 

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing personal but Salman & Isha getting injured πŸ˜• This bummed me a lot and wish they both were 100% fit throughout the season

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Kabhi alvida na kehna, hum hain rahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte... Love you all πŸ€—

Edited by NaDzGirl - 11 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1.Your Name
Sadiie

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
Can't Remember How Many, But A LOTπŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  Made New Friends In The GC AT..A Lot actually..Can't name em allπŸ˜†

3.My first post in season 5... The AT, Safest Jagah🀣

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I Was Busy Cussing Some Members But Mods Thought I Was Cussing Them - Thus Got A Warning PM For Mocking The DT NoteπŸ˜†

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) I Already Have People Spamming My Scrap Book, But From The JDJ Forum - A Few GCiansπŸ˜›

6.Most Memorable person...!  Myself

7My favorite Thread/Post GC's AT

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£  Hate Threads - Goes to show People have no Life but to Bash people...

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£  LMAO!πŸ˜† A Few People Here Who Laaave Bashing Contestants

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  I Think I'm Gonna Be Killed Before I Can Kill Anyone🀣

(taken from perfect bride forum) I Get Stalked; I Don't Stalk Others 😊

11.Most Weird Person...! Not A Person But, People Who Love Creating Fights For Sadistic Pleasures - You Are Weird Man!πŸ˜†

12.My Drama king/queen? LMAO! 🀣 🀣 Tabeer and SalmangirlπŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. GC Or Rashmi😊

14.My achievement on Forum..! I Believe I Wasn't A Great Person when the Forum Had Opened, But As Time Went By I Learned How To Accept Criticism And..Well Get along with people basicallyπŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention No Incident worth MentioningπŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most GC's AT - It's My GuesthouseπŸ˜”

17.i'll be in next season or not? Nope, Came For GC; Will Leave With Him😊

18.You can see me posting on.. Punar Vivah Forum, Geet Forum, Well JDJ Forum Rght Now..And A Few More Forums

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My College, Pray I Don't Drop Out Of College AGAIN!πŸ˜†

20. Thing i regret the Most  Creating A Bad Image of myself amongst a few members..

21.My words to all on forum...:)  I Had A Bitter Sweet Time here. Just don't get personal with Members by swearing at their parents etc..It Hurts.

@TM - Fab Thread :)

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Penta.. Nice topic.

Reserved..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED 

1.Your Name  -  -HelloHiByeBye-  its ayesha

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 5 πŸ˜³

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - cant remember but it was a few GC fans and SaShaians

3.My first post in season 5...  GC being first to dance when show started πŸ˜†

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - No warning but had a gate crash war against bhavya with her so called fanatic on gia and keeps shifting herself to other contestants πŸ€£

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  used to be penta.. where r u with ur funny jokes πŸ˜›

6.Most Memorable person...! -  Nishu, penta, chandramukhi, nadz, Be.A.Rebel, gururocks, togepi, Varsha, khushi, Divya, thabz

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman Isha AT, CC

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£  Gc threads,

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ GC fans, and threads against isha , also bhavya thinking we isha are bashing against her favs but when we arent  spreading any kind of remarks on anyone πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† Edit Bhavya obviously

(taken from perfect bride forum) - i can absolute become a crazy stalker so u better watch out πŸ˜‰

11.Most Weird Person...! used to think its me, but its definetely Bhavya, how i got to know from somone tracking her IP address, and claims that she hasnt been stalking, but she has and on our chat club, she is a absolute the biggest stalker i ever seen,, so beware from her... 

12.My Drama king/queen?  EDIT..priyamanu and Bhavya

13.My choice of winner..  Isha as always but riwtik or rashmi are good too

14.My achievement on Forum..!  the very first siggie and CC i made on Sal-Isha, and met enthusiastic people whom i can meet when i go to their city πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention - being no 1 on hall of fame for once , oh how can i forget, W inning Karan Johar award πŸ€£

16.Thing I'll miss the most  - this forum for being funny attacking everyone and didnt spare no one  πŸ€£

17.i'll be in next season or not? i will 

18.You can see me posting on.. Big Boss, Ipkknd, Sal-Isha CC, Bollywood section

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! wait till December πŸ€£

20. Thing i regret the Most - dont regret ever πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum...:) - will miss u guys, but will see some ppl in bb forum or next season of jdj.. loved interacting with u all πŸ€—

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago