Ayesha Kapoor's Diary - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
hahahaha.. laughing my head off..!! awesome yaar... i just didn't kyk one thing that is thw title of this thread... Kapoor after Ayesha🤢 she is no Kapoor... bloody cheapo😡 any way very well written.. this is defo her thoughts
Gita...

Mom is an Airhead, and Mamaji a Bald head! Eeek! 

Best lines followed by..
Kaash maine Computer classes me ladkon ko dekhne ke bajaaye thodi si teacher ki baat sun li hoti. Par woh teacher kitni ugly thi

Fantastic diary entry that really lightened my mood..Airhead, a bald head and a dumb head.. All great combos.. ðŸ˜†

hi
 iam still rofl after i went through the post!!! you rock! and it was one great post to read even as there was news of ram=priya milan all over the web!! 
thank you
Originally posted by pink27

Can you not call Ayesha a' Kapoor'..Suggestion call her a Kareyekar!!(Remember Sid Jayesh Kareyekar)!!

Otherwise ROFL post..Kudos!!

I agree with you. But if Ayesha writes her diary, she will call herself  a Kapoor, na! 

Originally posted by snehalparab

...thnks for the joy ride...do continue bimboo diaries..

Would love to continue the Bimbo Diaries, but she has used up all  her thoughts in this one post. You can't expect Ayesha to come up with more thoughts any time soon, can you?

Originally posted by jakther

Gita di aapne tou humein surprise kar diya Ayesha ne Computer class bhi kiya ??

Lakhi, Ayesha khud tho nahin gayi hogi, par Sudhir would have tried to send her , naa... Sudhir and Priya would have tried to make her go to classes and learn something. Ab woh classes me kya karti thi, that was beyond their control.
Originally posted by SWEETETIKA

WRITE MAMAJI'S DIARY ALSO

Mamaji's diary! WOW, what an Idea, sirji! I don't know if anyone can really come up with what goes on in that man's mind.😆
Originally posted by Anamika163

hahahaha.. laughing my head off..!! awesome yaar... i just didn't kyk one thing that is thw title of this thread... Kapoor after Ayesha🤢 she is no Kapoor... bloody cheapo😡 any way very well written.. this is defo her thoughts

I agree yaar. Ayesha does not deserve the name Kapoor, but if she writes a diary, she will write her name as Kapoor.  Mera bas chalta tho main usko  Mamaji ka last name deti! Ayesha Shiney ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by maris08

Fantastic diary entry that really lightened my mood..Airhead, a bald head and a dumb head.. All great combos.. ðŸ˜†

Hey Maris! You hit the nail on the head (pun intended! ðŸ˜‰)
The evil trio replaced by the ABD trio. (Air Head, Bald Head and Dumb Head)