Tejy's Gupshup: The Last Episode :'(

Posted: 11 years ago
God, I've been crying and have been really depressed all day.  It still hasn't hit me completely that SBS is over and that there won't be a new epi on Monday.  It killed me when there was no pre-cap

I'm going to continue to pray and hope that maybe someday in the near future, the production house and channel will consider a second season.  I've gone through this process once before though and have been through disappointment after a lot of hope before so I've guarded myself and have accepted that it may never come back but still I'll try my best to remain a spokesperson for SBS2 and hope that I'll be heard.  If you haven't signed the petition, please continue to do so.  We're up to 140 and it would be great to make it to 150 :)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/saas-bina-sasural-2/

Now today's episode gupshup 😭  (Aradhna will be posting update later tonight <3)

I'm completely ignoring the whole Honge Judaa Na Hum promotion near the end of the episode :/  It just didn't work and I think the show looks interesting but I felt as a fan of SBS, I would have rather seen a pure C family scene wrapping it up or a glimpse into the future where by some miracle or new revelation in her case, Toasty is cured.  But honestly that was the only part of the episode that I was disappointed with.

I liked that they showed Toasty apologizing to Smiley.  That was needed and I'm glad that Toasty realized that she was only thinking from her sacrificing viewpoint and thinking she was protecting her family from more pain when really she wasn't taking their reactions and feelings into account, as Tej so beautifully made her realize on Tuesday <3 (I'm going to add that that was one of my favorite TejYa episodes ever...one of the first times when the script writers made Tej say EVERYTHING that I wanted him to say to Toasty <3) 

I admire Smiley's positivity and her pure happiness of having Toasty back and seeing TejYa happy :) In my extended family, I've seen many different cases similar to Smiley's where either the person they loved didn't love them and married someone else or things fell apart because of family issues (which isn't the case here with Smiley but I can understand the pain that would be involved in such a situation).  There's a lot of bitterness and negativity that usually arrives in such a situation but the way Smiley handled it was sweet and respectable.  Her character is exactly like that of Aman from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai <3

*Squeals and then feels like crying because it's over* My FAVORITE part <3 The re-marriage of our TejYa <3 Forget Romeo and Juliet, Heer Ranjha, etc...Tej and Toasty for me are a definition of eternal love and an eternal love story because it's a very simple love story of pure, pure love and a lot of understanding.  LOVED the flashbacks that were shown and the way Tej handled Toasty...helping her sit and holding her hand to lift her when she was getting up...it was a small glimpse of the beginning of becoming Toasty's protector and taking care of her through this hard phase of her life...something that I wanted to see play out so badly if Aish had been able to shoot but unfortunately could not :(  (On a side note, extra prayers for Aish and her upcoming surgery.  I noticed during my many re-watchings of Tuesday's episode that there is a huge lump on the side of her throat that she was trying to cover up with a bandage but it's very swollen due to her problem with her lymph nodes and I hope that her surgery is successful and that she feels better really soon <3 Mwaah <3) 

The part where Toasty gets a chakkar and puts her hand on Tej's shoulder...LOVED this scene because it was so beautiful and a beautiful way to depict TejYa's love.  The way he grabs her arm to catch and support her when she's swaying...out of worry and a need to protect her <3  I know for sure that I cried because it touched me.  I adored that they used Mujhe Haq Hai from Vivah as the song during the wedding right before the pheres because Tej and Prem are definitely parallels when it comes to their unconditional love for their respectable wives <3  Just as was shown by Prem in Vivah, Tej picking up Toasty was so symbolic in depicting Tej's unconditional love for Toasty and his promise to her to protect her and take care of her and be there as a support for her in every step of life wherever it will take them...whether Toasty passes away from her illness or is cured, Tej will be there at every moment, holding Toasty's hand, carrying her through every hardship. <3

I could literally go on and part of me wants to just keep going forever so that it never stops and I'll never have to say that this is the end :(  Which I won't say...because it's back to the beginning ;)

From Monday onwards, I will be posting up SBS episodes in order, starting from the first episode and doing a bit of gupshup on them.  I'm still trying to come up with a name :P but I will be doing that probably about every other day or so.  So keep checking back and we will keep this forum active with it <3  I know there are a lot of newcomers who have just started watching the show recently and have enjoyed it..I would love to have you all come and watch the epis and share your views on the original SBS <3 <3  And while we do that, I will continue trying to get in contact with the production house and/or channel and see if there is any possibility of bringing back a second season with a fresh start <3

Till Monday when the journey starts again here in the forum! ;)

But I can't help but still be depressed that today marks the end of such a beautiful show and that I won't see any new episodes or scenes of my mindblowing TejYa and loveable Chaturvedi family <3  *Millions of flying kisses* I love you SBS <3 And thank you for coming into my life and becoming a something so close to my heart and for teaching me so much about life and relationships <3   You'll always hold a special place in my heart and especially the wonderful group of actors who made you alive and realistic <3 Lots and lots of endless and unconditional love <3
~Tejy

We'll just think this is the intermission, until we meet up with C's again!  

Thanks for your input, Tejy. 😊
Originally posted by nikkigreen

We'll just think this is the intermission, until we meet up with C's again!  

Thanks for your input, Tejy. 😊

I really hope so Nikki!! I don't know what I'm going to do without new epis with the C's now :( <3 Thank God for all the episodes online that I can visit them with <3 <3
Couldn't hold my tears while watching the last epi.😭

TeJya is the definition of unconditional, eternal loveTej will always be by her side to protect her <3 😳 TeJya Made For Each Other☺️Loved TeJya's wedding<3 They look gorgoeus😳

SBS2 on its way😉

Thank You For Great gupshup Tejy Di<3😳

will really miss dem :(
was expecting a better ending...not with honge juda na hum ppl...totally spoilt it :/

and i wonder where toasty was...
jus happy ki tejy ki shaadi thi... d part was so cute when he tuk her in her arms 

gona miss dem so much... hope season 2 comes...and fast... 
so cant believe ki monday se wont get SBS... dis jus sucks...

but well, jus woshing for Aish's speedy recovery taaki we get SBS 2 really really really soonnn :(
I loved your gupshup <3

I was extremely glad on watching Tuesday's episode <3 All that I wanted Tej to speak out was there. It definitely is a MUST WATCH SBS epi <3

I was disappointed too with the ending. I hoped they would show something about Toasty's Brain Tumor. I thought they would show the C parivaar taking Toasty to the hospital for her treatment. That would have been very meaningful <3
And that whole thing was Hongey Juda Na Num was not needed at all :/ They could have shown something else :)

I wholeheartedly thank Smiley <3 It's not easy for any person to do what she has done <3

I really LOVED what you said about TejYa <3 No Heer-Ranjha. No Romeo-Juliet. It is TejYa <3
I have learnt what love is from TejYa <3 And for me, they are symbol of LOVE <3

Heard of the saying 'Actions speak louder than words'? <3 That's exactly what I saw in the remarriage sequence <3 Tej kept making sure that she was fine <3
And that moment when she felt dizzy, he picked her up <3 It only meant how he would always be there for her and protect, safeguard and be a complete support system throughout her battle <3

I hope Aish recovers soon and we see our C parivaar and TejYa soon <3

For me, SBS hasn't ended :D

LOVE SBS <#
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

will really miss dem :(
was expecting a better ending...not with honge juda na hum ppl...totally spoilt it :/

and i wonder where toasty was...
jus happy ki tejy ki shaadi thi... d part was so cute when he tuk her in her arms 

gona miss dem so much... hope season 2 comes...and fast... 
so cant believe ki monday se wont get SBS... dis jus sucks...

but well, jus woshing for Aish's speedy recovery taaki we get SBS 2 really really really soonnn :(

I miss them too :'(  Exactly!

They shot the HJNH promotion scene before Aish returned for shooting so that's why Toasty wasn't in the scene :/ :(
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

I loved your gupshup <3

I was extremely glad on watching Tuesday's episode <3 All that I wanted Tej to speak out was there. It definitely is a MUST WATCH SBS epi <3

I was disappointed too with the ending. I hoped they would show something about Toasty's Brain Tumor. I thought they would show the C parivaar taking Toasty to the hospital for her treatment. That would have been very meaningful <3
And that whole thing was Hongey Juda Na Num was not needed at all :/ They could have shown something else :)

I wholeheartedly thank Smiley <3 It's not easy for any person to do what she has done <3

I really LOVED what you said about TejYa <3 No Heer-Ranjha. No Romeo-Juliet. It is TejYa <3
I have learnt what love is from TejYa <3 And for me, they are symbol of LOVE <3

Heard of the saying 'Actions speak louder than words'? <3 That's exactly what I saw in the remarriage sequence <3 Tej kept making sure that she was fine <3
And that moment when she felt dizzy, he picked her up <3 It only meant how he would always be there for her and protect, safeguard and be a complete support system throughout her battle <3

I hope Aish recovers soon and we see our C parivaar and TejYa soon <3

For me, SBS hasn't ended :D

LOVE SBS <#

Exactly! Or I thought some revelation would happen like they found out that Toasty's tumor was indeed operable and they were able to remove it successfully...that's how I'm imagining the ending right now...am totally going to work on an OS for it this weekend :P <3
Oh sweeet <3 I can't wait read your OS <3
thanks to you too Tejy and Aradhna for the updates. 

Really hope they come out with another season.. same characters and different yet unique story..