Debate of the Day: Girls vs Boys - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Friends, here we are back again with an interesting discussion for all of us to join in 😃

Discussion of the Day: 26th June & 27th June

Boys VS Girls 😉

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/buttercup20/pics/jink.gif           

Haan haan, i know this is really interesting.. as this is related to ourselves 😉...

I see all girls coming here for there defence and boys rushing towards us to prove that they more strong in everyway 😆😳..

So why not we all share our thoughts at once place ? 😃

Okay before going to discussion simply choose one from this and state why 😉

Boys drool, girls cool.. ?😉
OR
Girls fools, boys rules ? 😉

Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform?  Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can?  (Speaking realistically)

Is our society still same as ages back. ., where Gender came infront of us when we had to face anything ?

How abt India-Forums, why is I-F 98% women?  And then the creator a male?  So who dominates the I-F sphere - males or females? 

Why is it always said girls first.. ? and why not boys first ? 😳

Why are girls referred to as tom boys when some  prefer dressing in boyish cloths ?.. If so why not boys are called tom girls when they dress girly ? 😆

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so.. ?😉.

Please pour in your thoughts to enrich this discussion.

Have Fun..!!

IF Development Team

Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
ok..m a gal..obviously lol..so 4 me it will def. be boys drool..girls cool 😛 😉
ok..Q's..
Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform?
hmmm..interesting Q..kinda hard 2 answer..but i think..yes they r..although a lot of ppl don't think so 😕
Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can?
lol butter..realistically speaking..no..each gender have their own unique qualities..guys may play football better than us gals but then again..not all boys r betta than gals at cooking 😉 😛
Is our society still same as ages back where Gender came infront of us when we had to face anything?
def. not..b4 guys were given soo much more respect than us..it's not exactly the same yet..but we're given much more opportunities..so i suppose it's improved in many ways..
How abt India-Forums, why is I-F 98% women? And then the creator a male? So who dominates the I-F sphere - males or females?
😆 poor vj 😆 i-f is dominated by females..no doubt abt it..but i think it's mainly coz we r much more interested in this kinda stuff..i mean tv shows..kekta's serials 🤢 males r usually interested in football..but i gotta say..so am i haha 😕 😆

Why is it always said girls first.. ?and why not boys first?
ermm..dunno.but i think its sumfink gotta do with the fact that nearly all guys r playas 😡 it's related 2 tht..i don't quite no how tho 😕 😆

Why are girls referred to as tom boys when some prefer dressing in boyish cloths ?.. If so why not boys are called tom girls when they dress girly ?
😆 😆 no clue..it's jus the way it's been goin down 4 agess 😕

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so..?
naaa..nevaa n i no i neva will 😃 coz..m proud of wot i am 😊

Tina xx
😆 😆 Girls Rule Boys Drool 😆
Girl Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boys Drool 😆 !!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmmmm 😆

i quite like this topic 😉

Well its obvious!

Boys drool, girls cool..
😃

but these days we're equal girls nd boys!!!

girls can play boys sports!!nd boys can do things girls can!!

likeeeeee...boys can cook cos we have chefs!who r boys...nd at the same time girls can play footie....

girls frst!!????m now lets see....

well girls could say boys first but they dont seem to 😆

hmm i wonder y???lolzzzz...i think it jus makes more sense...nd now i bet wen a boy reads this he will just say boys r polite!

😛

but u have t give boys summ credit....they do try there best 😆

but i think boys nd girls r equal!!

BUT!!!

girls r the best better than the rest 😉 😛 😃