Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

OMG Prati ! Awesome..
Shiv and scared of cockroaches.. What have you done to Shiv ? I thought he was afraid only of Anandiji but yeh bhi ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dixie - You forgot...he is scared of needles and mehendi too.And even doctor.And Ajee ka darr to hai hi.Aur now cockroaches also.Kya bana diya humne shivjee ka...where is the macho man gone
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prati: Please don't make Anandi shoo the cockroach away. Kuch toh Shiv ka izzat ka kayal rakho..

Malika: Ya.. I forgot about needles ! He was not afraid of Mehendi. He was just shy and showing some nakara although I am sure he wanted to get it done inside ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True Malika.. I miss the physically strong Shiv being all khadoos. I love that tubewell scene and that helping the bullock cart scene. He shows so much attitude and that was wow !!
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prati only you could make their wedding night sooo damn hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣
seriously Shail was right!!! You should have put a warning!!! My dad is looking daggers at me and I'm laughing shamelesslyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kya karu control nai hotaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That kapde nikalo vaala dialog was absolusomely hilariouslyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ye shiv ka koi bharosa nai...kuch bi bolta heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW cant believe that the macho man is scared of cockroaches🀣🀣 I am imagining your OS and Shiv looks so comical...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait to know whats coming up nextπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Are the Shekhars hearing all this hulchul???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG that would be more funny...but thats like calling for trouble for ShivπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ they would tease him more🀣🀣🀣
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prati, actually I had started reading n I thought you have written some seriously romantic OS...I never guessed from your title that you were talking about an actual cockroachπŸ˜† I thought you meant Jaggu dadaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bas aage aage padhte hi I realised that I should have closed my bedroom doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Laughing like crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† shiv ki band maat baja!!🀣

tune itni late post q ki😑

i was so eager to read it!!
now post next one fast😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

AHAHHAHAAH

loved ittt...

HAHAHAH πŸ€£    

i love this cockroach.. πŸ€£
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

πŸ˜† shiv ki band maat baja!!🀣

tune itni late post q ki😑

i was so eager to read it!!
now post next one fast😳

oye mai likh kar bhul gayi thi is os ko.. fir baad mai yaad aagay Nl ke baad ye pending hai to post kardiya yu hi.. πŸ€£. are karugi yaar.. accha huva tuje maine pm kiya tha.. meri pen drive kho gayi usmai ye tha.. tab muje yaad hi nahi tha.. maine eski copy pm ki this tuje isliye outbox mai milgaya... πŸ€£
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for pming me...i  wud have missed it otherwise...

Lovely OS quacko...lol...
my cheeks are hurting because i giggled so much...fab work!!!
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love your OS Donji, aaptho bade sararath nikleπŸ˜‰
Don_theEvil thumbnail
thank you all for comment ..  πŸ€—. mai bahot alsi hu isliye ek sath thank you... πŸ€£