Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjy957 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Kapoor Mansion :

It's 9.00AM and Priya is sleeping peacefully in the world's most b'ful place i.e. in Ram's arms. Ram is also lying besides her and watching his sleeping beauty and caressing her face with his rough hand…. Priya slowly opened her eyes and smiled sweetly coz of her hubby's innocence look… Ram bend down and gave a peck on her cheek and whispered "Happy b'day Sweet Heart"…. Priya widened her smile and said...

Priya : twenty two…

Ram gave a confused look to Priya… 😕

Priya : this was the 22nd time you have wished me happy b'day, since night Ram..

Ram : So, I'm even not allowed to wish my wife as many times as I want..?? 😉

Priya, smiles and holds her tightly : Thank you for making my night the most special one.. 😊

Ram just smiled and said : Anything for you ma'am…So,darling now plzz tell me where and how do you want to spend your day??

Priya, snuggles : In your arms.. 😳

Ram, holding her tightly : aah…my pleasure darling… but tell me na...otherwise I will start working on my plan..

Priya : Ram…It's my b'day…Mujhe koi happy food day celebrate nhi karna...so aap na rehne do...😆

Ram : Kya yaar Priya….jao mujhe tumse baat nhi karni…and he turns the other side…

Priya : ufff…okay baba…look at me na atleast…

Ram turns and Priya says : I was joking Ram... and you are fighting with me even on this day too...

Ram : okay okay sorry…you are the b'day gal…whatever you say… I'm here to just follow ur commands…

Priya : Ram..I have a simple plan... You go and get ready for the office and drop me at my classes too...We'll go out for the dinner.. I can't afford to take a day off as exams are going on...my students need me..

Ram : what!!!!!!! And what about your hubby...he needs you too..

Priya :  I said na... dinner..

Ram : But I wanna spend the whole day with you... 

Priya puts her hand on his heart: I'm always with you darling...here in your heart...and gives a soft kiss on his heart...

Ram : Not fair...Mujhe aaj tumhare saath rehna hai har waqt...😭

Priya : No…you will be going to office and that's final… waise bhi it's just the matter of few hours...

Ram makes puppy face... 😭

Priya : It's my b'day Ram…whatever I say goes….

Ram : okay… 😭

Ram and Priya both rushed for their respective work... Ram dropped Priya to her classes...and told her that he'll send a car with driver to pick her up...

TOEFL Classes :

Priya was conducting a test there...Suddenly peon came with a big bouquet in his hand and handed over to Priya...

Peon : Ma'am this is for you..

Priya : Who has sent this??

Peon : I'm sorry ma'am.. I don't know..The delivery boy just told me to give it to you...

Priya : Okay fine.. you can go now..

Priya found a note in between the flowers...

NOTE : Happy Birthday Darling... Someone is missing you terribly... Finish your work asap...

Priya was smiling while reading the note...Just then she received a SMS from Ram.. 😊

SMS (from Ram to Priya) : I'm dying to see the same smile...Come fast...

Priya stopped smiling and sent a msg to Ram

SMS (from Priya to Ram) : I'm not smiling...Now let me work...And you too concentrate on your work...please...

As soon as she done with msg, peon came again with a bouquet...

Peon : I don't know who has sent... (Priya cuts him in between)

Priya : No probs...You go...

A note was there too..

NOTE : btw I forgot to tell you in the last note... "I LOVE YOU"

Priya was blushing like anything... 😳 She came back to her senses only with the sound of SMS..

SMS (from Ram to Priya) : Don't blush..atleast not in front of your students... ;)

Priya looked here and there...but didn't find Ram anywhere... She replied to him...

SMS (from Priya to Ram) : Ram...What are you doing?? Just few minutes to go na... Then I'll be back to you...

SMS (from Ram to Priya) : This is not the reply of my note...

SMS (from Priya to Ram) : aah... I love you tooo and thanx for the b'ful flowers..You are doing everything unexpected today..I'm loving it...Thank You...

SMS ( from Ram to Priya) : My Pleasure sweetheart... btw the car is waiting for you downstairs...and madam there is something very special for you...now complete your work...fast fast fast...

She finished her work and rushed to car... She opened the door of back seat and found a gift box there on the seat wrapped with the wrapping paper of sea blue colour … she settled down on the seat and ordered the driver to drive... Driver adjusted the rear view mirror and started driving...

IN CAR :

Priya hold the box, placed it on her lap and opened it quickly… There was a white and violet color net saree, accompanied by all other  accessories inside the box…The saree was actually very b'ful…. Priya was appreciating her hubby's choice…Suddenly she saw a piece of paper in between the bangles….

It was a letter…no but a LOVE letter written by Ram for her only….

*LETTER*

My love,

Bear a bit through this letter of mine, which I tried to turn into a romantic letter but guess have mailed miserably. As you know, I am not so good with words to explain the depth of my love from the core of my heart to you. I agree that I have never taken an initiative to express my feelings for you; but today I want to express how passionate I feel about you.

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.From the moment I found a friend in you, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly.

Priya, I believe that our love is blessed by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. During our ten months of relationship every moment I spent with you, I felt the strength of the bond between two of us; you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. Moreover, I feel safe and happy with you. You are the one who understands me completely. You make my life colourful and beautiful like seven colours of the rainbow. You are not only my love but also my inspiration. I love the way you love me and you take care of every little things. I never see the tiredness in you even if I know that you are dead tired that sweet smile is always on your lips. I know that you have sacrificed enough for the family and me and all I can say is THANK YOU. I am grateful that I found my wife in such an amazing and wonderful person who makes life so much easier for me. I cannot even think of a minute of my life without you, my love.Thanks for coming in my life. Thank you for everything and I love you like I can never put to words.

Yours Golu…

Her eyes filled with the tears of happiness... She kissed the letter and said to herself (a bit loudly, as she forgot that she is in car) : Thank You Ram.. Thanx for coming into my life... You don't need words to express your love for me.. Your innocent eyes speak everything, what you feel for me.. Ram, you haven't only filled my life with love and happiness but have also completed me.. Whenever you look at me, you make me feel special... Your heartbeats tell me that I'm the soul reason of your existence..  Ram..Your smile indicates me about your satisfaction which you get after seeing me at the end of each passing day...From your Good Morning hug to Good Night kiss..everything speaks that I'm the soul of your body, heartbeat of your heart and you don't wish for anything except me..and I promise my love, that I'll be with you till the last breath of mine... I love you Ram... I love you...

Driver : Really..??

Priya : Excuse me...??

Driver stops the car and turns back to face Priya... He puts down his cap... and asks again : Do you really mean it..??

Priya's jaw dropped with the totally unexpected sight...Driver was none other than her Ram...

Priya : Ram... I can't believe this...It's you... Oh My God... It's really you...I'm not dreaming...par aap.. iss tarah...I mean..driver ban ke...uff..You are impossible..I love you... And she hugs her tightly...

Ram too holds her back and says : Woh kya hai ki My wife loves surprises... so this is to surprise her only...😉

Priya : Congratsss... You managed to surprise your wife...everytime..and she gave a kiss on his cheek..

Ram : Priya...It's very difficult to hold you in such position...I'm bit uncomfortable...Come and sit besides me...😉

Priya adjusted herself to the front seat...and Ram started driving

Priya : where are we going Ram??

Ram : A place where no one gonna disturb us...

Priya : What's the name of that place??

Ram : You ask questions too much...

Priya : and still you don't bother to answer

Ram : arrey baba!!!! We are going to our farm house...There will be no network coverage and I've already given a day off to all the servants...So, enjoy the love ride baby...😉

Priya : Why didn't you tell me about your plan??

Ram : I was trying my best to save it from you...The Plan Spoiler...😆

Priya : Excuse me..??

Ram laughs : arrey kuch nhi...Surprise ka matlab pata hai na..?? I wanted to surprise you... Simple

Priya smiled and leaned on Ram's shoulder...Remembering their special moments, she soon dozed off..

FARM HOUSE :

Ram carefully picked her up in his arms and and placed her the bed, adjusted the duvet...Priya was sleeping peacefully... He gave a soft kiss on her forehead and came out of the room to check out the arrangements for the night..

After 2 hours... Priya woke up with the loud sound of alarm...She sat on the bed and take a sip of water...as she was putting down the glass on the side table, she found a note there...

NOTE : Good Evening Darling... C'mon get up and get ready...I'm waiting for you...

After sometimes, Ram came back to the bed room and his eyes captured Priya's reflection in the mirror and it refused to see anything else at that moment. She was looking divinely beautiful as she was dressed in that particular saree,which Ram has gifted to her, accompanied by the matching accessories that got the real meaning of its manufacture after getting used by Priya... She just checked for herself once again in the mirror for final touch...

Ram stepped into the changing area and stood by her side...She felt his presence...

Priya asked : So, howz Mrs. Ram Kapoor looking today??

Ram : When I bought this saree... I thought, it would compliment your beauty...but I was soo wrong...

Priya : Is it so?? 😭

Ram : Hmmm... Actually, You are the one who is enhancing the beauty of this saree and all other accessories... You are indirectly providing a sense of satisfaction to its manufacturer as his/her work finally got its actual place...

Priya putting her hand around his neck : Mera GOLU itna romantic kab se ho gya..?? 😉

Ram crossed his hands on her waist and pulled her towards himself : Jab se use GOLI se pyaar hua hai... 😉

Priya, smiles : Shall we go Ram..??

Ram : Nope...not like this...and with this he blindfolded her...

He took Priya downstairs... and put down the cloth from her eyes...Priya slowly opened her eyes...and she got mesmerize by the beauty of the sight... It was a pool side area and there was a kind of platform in the middle the pool connected with a bridge and the whole area was decorated beautifully with the theme of sea blue and white... (I'm really sorry guys...I didn't get suaitable  words to desrcribe the beauty of that place...bear with it plsss)

Ram took her to the platform...There was a dinning table in the middle and the whole platform was filled with ballons (only of white and sea blue colour)... He offers the seat to her...and he too adjusted himself in opposite to Priya...

Ram holds her hand and asked : May, I have the honor of dancing with you??

Priya : But there is no music...

Ram : We can dance to the rhythm of our heart...😊

Priya smiles and joins him to the dance floor...

After few minutes...

Ram, hold her hand and says : Can you please close your eyes for a moment..??

Priya : Okay!!!!

Ram : Thanks... What are you seeing??

Priya : Nothing... It's dark...everywhere...

Ram : That's my life...without you...Priya...

Priya opens her eyes and Ram kneels down and puts a ring on her finger...

Ram : It's not just a ring, Priya...but the circle of our love...which has no end...

With this Ram and Priya closed the difference between eachother, enjoying their private moments...

Now don't disturb them ;)

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi anjy lovely os very well written.very romantic n heart touching.do write moreEdited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
vishnuh thumbnail
Been on internet 4 1st time today & what do I see but this exqusite piece.Sheer brilliant prose this...

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.From the moment I found a friend in you, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly.

Priya, I believe that our love is blessed by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness...The last line is also truly magical;This is not a ring but a circle of Love with no end..
     Well done anzy.. Keep it up..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx.its prerfectly b'ful n romantic one.
anjy957 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishnuh

Been on internet 4 1st time today & what do I see but this exqusite piece.Sheer brilliant prose this...

Priya, I believe that our love is blessed by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness...The last line is also truly magical;This is not a ring but a circle of Love with no end..
     Well done anzy.. Keep it up..

Thank you doc 😊 you know i took me seven days to write this piece... but m glad that u liked it 😊
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey that was a great one dear...
do keep them coming often😛
luv it
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a beautiful os u have written, that i can't have words to describe.  keep it up. waiting for more os from u.  
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...purrfect romantic piece! Loved how Ram left no stone unturned to make Priya's B'day special...the way you penned everything...you took me to RaYa land again😃...aur abh Do Not Disturb Me 😉. Please write and share more👏
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
enjoyed it a lot... thanks for this OS!! 😃
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no words to describe the beauty of this OS... heavenly ❤️ ❤️... I was hallucinating our beloved couple Rk & ST in these beautiful moments :)
really... I must admit - it is one of the best OSs I have ever read on RaYa ❤️... its not just a lavish comment, I really mean it, its a heart-felt expression of admiration :-)
every little thing of this OS was just awe-inspiring! the letter, Priya's confession, Ram's surprises everything was awesome ❤️... especially the letter was a true reflection of the RK whom we admire...the best things are always onerous, they take great efforts - no wonder it took u 7 days to complete this fantastic work...u rock ... we want more from u...