Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay I talk with few of my friends who are now Not my friends and I am really confsed

They are saying that I called people fake and they are also saying that millions of other things which I didnt even said. 

this is so confusing. When I ask for clarification. they dont reply.

Guys I am not lying. I have no idea that who is saying this. can someone explain me that what is happening? Plzz for god sake tell me what is happening? If you will not tell me then how am I going to prove myself infront of you all. if you guys dont want to be my friend then its okay but I cannot live with this misunderstanding.

plzzz if you guys want to gave end to the friendship then you can but in a good note. Not right at least not before I prove myself to you all.

plzz I am waiting for all bidaains reply. dont ignore the topic plzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i hope everything is alright sarella Edited by xsumi - 11 years ago
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sararafeek

ou have made my life miserable, and Siham's also.. why are you hacking my account and doing this behind our back. You are an immature person who has been back stabbing Siham & me Sara Rafeek using my account and misleading everyone with many names like Zara Mohammad, Zaina, Nidha so many and using their account on FaceBook & misleading my friendship with Siham.

You are hacking my account & putting Rashag Sia's picture and talking ill about Bidaaii fans & especially telling mean things about Parul to everyone against Siham and cornering her. Why are you doing this tell who you are don't be a coward & don't use others name and mislead them.

You have broken all rules of IF and FaceBook, so many times I have reported you, Siham is also getting very annoyed, Simran Shreya has already reported all these things. Zaina & Nidha are also with you in this and they are using Siham's goodness to attack us.

Please stop it at once using my account Saraella you have shown your true color.Who ever you are Zaina, Nidha or Whatever is your real name now its time to say the truth.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i thnk u hve to check ur mental state as soon as possible ๐Ÿคฃwe are not stupid like u babe ๐Ÿ˜†keep screaming we all are enjoying ur comedy circus here continue continue ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i thnk u hve to check ur mental state as soon as possible ๐Ÿคฃwe are not stupid like u babe ๐Ÿ˜†keep screaming we all are enjoying ur comedy circus here continue continue ๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ˜†

nidz this is so much fun. I am laughing out loud. @kinny11 has gone totally crazy๐Ÿคฃ

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope all gets well yaar!
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Oh crap seriously MY life isnt miserable sara didnt made it miserable  ๐Ÿคช
but you r by bringing my name in every single posts u r making FR GOD SAKE JUST LEAVE ME
Ooolalala thumbnail
yeah @kinny11 we are very happy living our life. Its not miserable. thanks for your concern๐Ÿคฃ
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

๐Ÿ˜†

comedy circus live on IF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†