FF~"MISSING FILES"~SEASON 2-Part4-Episode-11-Pg-47 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hii guys ! Remember me ? Me ! MISSING FILES SEASON 1 ! Ring a bell ? Yep I am back with season 2,After a short break ! But Lemme warn you !! This season is gonna Be more RAUCHY-ER,NAUGHTIER,PHAADU-ER,RAPCHIK-ER,FUNNIER& More than Just KURAFATI !!!! πŸ˜‰ So Grab on to your seats as the Plane of Humour launches up once again just so that U can go LMFAO !!! FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS,grab on as I take you all on a journey of Pagalpanti,laughter & Craziness !!! Get Ready To Roll On The Floor,Laughing !!! Here comes SEASON 2 OF MISSING FILES,with more memories to refresh & More Love to spread ! Another journey to Remember Those Forgotten moments of Life !

~SEASON 1 ~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3098332

~ SEASON 2 ~

MISSING FILES~

Season 2-

~PART 4~

EPISODE 1-page 5

EPISODE 2-page 10

EPISODE 3-page 13

EPISODE 4-page 19

EPISODE 5-page 22

EPISODE 6-page 25

EPISODE 7-page 31

NOTE-PAGE 34

EPISODE 8-page 36-

EPISODE 9-page 40-

EPISODE 10-page 44-

EPISODE 11-page 47-

TEASER-

Recap-
Previously On Missing files,Ram & priya got engaged after a Lot of convincing & begging shipra ! Rajat On the other hand Announced his proposal to marry Apeksha ! Priya,supported rajat & had taken an ought to  Get them married ! Ram had to yield to priya's wishes & this led to the postpone-ment of their own marriage !

SEASON 2-
Now Ram has shifted to Delhi whereas Priya has went to USA with her family as Natasha becomes pregnant & the whole sharma family has shifted to USA where Karthik has got a new job ! Rajat & apeksha are staying in Mumbai whereas KK has gone back to Australia ! Vikram is also in mumbai who is looking after Kapoor.tech ! Ram misses priya who has gone for 6months ! He longs for her daily though the video chat ! Ayesha is in chennai ! Cady gets a new job & shifts into a brand new apartment ! Neha feels lonely & starts spending more time with vikram & their friendship grows... 😳Ram meets a new girl,RAFA PATEL aka D.J.RA - The stylish, s**y,Hot,naughty DJ of Club Nirvana - 23-year old homeless Gujrati chic with a style & a beautiful smile ! 
So what will happen after 6months ? When all of them meet ? What will happen when Ram-Priya meet ? Will they be fireworks ? Or laughter ?Kab hogi RaYa ki shaadi ? Kya karegii priya after meeting Ra ?Will Ram get sandwiched btwn them ??
To know STAY TUNED !!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago
res

--------------------
*edited*
yappi yappi me first me first again... 
 first of all congratulation on ur 3 thread of FF girl u r progressing very soon very soon i m proud of  u keep it up ur great work darling... 

so now the table turns to Priya she is now gonna have taste of jealousy with the new entry of Rafa Patel   wowoowowo but why u sanded Ram's mother away yaar would love to read abt her more bring her asap plzzz...    so all had move on in life with their relations...  so now waiting 6 months over soon RaYa gonna meet waiting for the moment...   soon update the next soon waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by leena04 - 11 years ago
Whoaaa...Missing files is back...😊Was waiting for the season 2...
Hmm nice intro...But yeh kya Raya k bich me Rafa Patel...Oh oh...!!!
But anyways waiting for the 1st part of season 2...πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Edited by kaparikh1 - 11 years ago
Oh yes ur back with season2 it is superb πŸ‘πŸΌ plz continue soon.
yayyy was waiting for this πŸ˜ƒ
y third angle in der story
plz stick to nok jhoks😳

I want update, update, update. This one is defo going to be a blockbuster.
ye kya Raya k beech me Rafa πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thanks for the pm & waiting for the 1st part of season 2 πŸ˜Ši know its gonna be awesome πŸ˜³
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Whoaaa...Missing files is back...😊Was waiting for the season 2...
Hmm nice intro...But yeh kya Raya k bich me Rafa Patel...Oh oh...!!!
But anyways waiting for the 1st part of season 2...πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
This is gonna be fun. Eagerly waiting
Thanks for the Pm
when i read u start new season i m jumping yaar how i really miss ur naughty and cute update i cant tell u😭😭😭😭😭
but reading this teaser i m thinking baby you rock again
and waiting