VIPUL MEHTA WINS INDIAN IDOL 6!!! - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JasToronto

Congratulations to Vipul and his family & fans!!!!! 
Just confused if the show has already been aired in India Confused

The show is still being aired in India !Started an hour ago, wonder how long it will go on !Big smile
I could make it out since TOP 10 contest. II6 knew who the winner is going to be while as an audience we weren't able to make out so clearly based on the singing. Nevertheless, congratulations to VIPUL and his fans. I am looking forward to hearing him. I hope he gets all the success deserves.
Congratulations Vipul! Well deserving winner!
Congratulations to Vipul. You deserves winning tittle
Congrats to Vipul - but here in SA Amit was the true winner.  Amit will make it- there are many aspiring bollywood singers so Vipul has a tough road ahead.  Reality shows are now really boring - in DID Geeta wanted Faizal to win - so he won - in indian Idols - it was decided from the beginning that Vipul would win - so he won.  How boring!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS VIPUL! =)

I realize not everyone will be happy with the results of any of these shows but that doesn't take away the fact that Indian Idol 6 went to Vipul, congrats! Big smile Dev and Amit are also good singers, Amit has shown the most improvement throughout the season.

Who was second?  

VIP