Spoiler by e24 - UPDATED - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tia.o

No need to give so much effort into this. Leave her to her own devices and she will kill herself... 

I hope so.. because she just raises my temper and BP nowadays ðŸ˜¡ Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago

Lol... haan kintu Beltala Bengali chara ke bujhbe? Tai Beltala ke narkeltala baniye diyechi... ðŸ˜†

Narkeltolai enough...khub effective hoyeche...sobai kemon chotpot dhore feleche tomar message ta !! oshadharon !! ðŸ˜ƒ

Honestly? I don't know. May be she thought Shyamu will come running chotey ishtyle and lift her in his arms Khushi ishtyle but realized it won't happen after the deed is already done? 

Lol I'm sure she must be expecting that ! She deludes herself into thinking that,always in her dream world,a perfect world in which she and Creepwa live happily ever after,blech ðŸ¤¢ Why doesnt she ever think ? Oops sorry thats the point,she doesnt have any grey matter at all ! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by wesha

Narkeltolai enough...khub effective hoyeche...sobai kemon chotpot dhore feleche tomar message ta !! oshadharon !! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thankoo thankoo... 

Thank you darling for this post...

Today I trully missed Callit He-man...this track under his direction would have been nailed to the T n would have had the desired effect on the audience without it feeling incomplete and haphazzard... We all know they have a strong storyline...yet the EXECUTION is not EFFECTIVE at all...

But today, the editting was sloppy, the focus and camera angles were lame and also way too many bloopers.

The bloopers are the result of CV's and Editor being confused due to too many loose end in many open tracks. Too much in their plate to be able to focus clearly in the cluttered mush. Why the hell do they take more in their plate then they can handle...thoda khatam karke dusra le then the makers and viewers can all savour each and every track and scene too wouldnt look so choppy.

Most Annoying points:
How the hell did Anjali end up being in downstairs AGAIN when she was on the pool side looking at her room in the beginning of the episode, both of which are at upstairs?
(CV's n editor are both having hard time keeping track of RM layout)

How did Shyam see Arnav and Khushi in the CCTV when the wire to the camera above the stairs was loose? (totally Lame, So now we have o believe CCTV operate without proper connection)

How did Shyam re-enter the house without leaving as the electriacian from RM when we all know that an ID check is being done and not get caught?

How did Shyam join the Toli of Dholis without the head even asking him his name and not even getting a heads up from the actual dholi for the replacement?

How did Electician not recognise a stranger in their own Group?

Why did the Head electrician not double check the final wiring before leaving the tycoon's house, knowing if something were to happen, the electrical company will be sued?

Damn man,...way too many discrepancies, that are not just hard to digest but rather unforgivable. Its come to a point now that we were the only ones seeing these,...but now the TRP aunties will to and i wont be suprised if such illogicalities are being excused and TRP's go up...

IF THEY DO Tia,...then u know what Kind of brains are out there...lolz

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Lol I'm sure she must be expecting that ! She deludes herself into thinking that,always in her dream world,a perfect world in which she and Creepwa live happily ever after,blech ðŸ¤¢ Why doesnt she ever think ? Oops sorry thats the point,she doesnt have any grey matter at all ! ðŸ˜¡

BINGO...
Originally posted by highonshows

Totally i trully missed Callit He-man...this track under his direction would have been nailed to the T n would have had the desired effect on the audience withouht it feeling incomplete and haphazzard... We all know they have a strong storyline...yet the EXECUTION is not EFFECTIVE at all...

But over here,...the editting is choppy, the focus and camera angle mismatched ...n also way tooo many bloopers.

The bloopers are the result os CV's and Editor being confused due to too many loose end in many open tracks. Too much in their plate to be able to focuz clearly in the cluttered mush.  Why the hell do they take more in their plate then they can handle...thoda khatam karke dusra le then the makers and viewers can all savour each and every track and scene dont look so choppy.
How the hell did Anjali end up being downstair AGAIN when she had to go from pool side to her room,...both being upstairs...
How did Shyam see Arnav in Khushi in the CCTV when the wire to the camera above the stairs was loose???
How did Shyam Reenter the house without leaving as the electriacian from RM,
How did Shyam join the Toli of Dholi's withouht the head even asking him his name and not even getting a head up from the original for the replacement...
How did Electician not recognise a stranger in his own Group. Why did the Head electrcial not check the Wiring b4 leaving the tycoon's house...cuz if something were to happen its the electrical company who shall be accused...
Damn man,...way too many discrepancies...that are not just hard to digest but rather,...undigestable.

ADDED on first page... ðŸ˜ƒ

Actually I always thought they have an unnatural relationship which excludes everyone else even their own family members. It's good to love your siblings but when that relationship becomes exclusive, you run the risk of living your life alone. Because there is no husband or wife who will agree to always be the second consideration in your life. 

Anjali has shown over and over, as much as she loves her brother, she loves her husband more. But we will see how much that is true in Arnav's case. I can guarantee you, Arnav will say, stop the wedding without taking Khushi's feelings into consideration. 

Once again, because of Anjali, Khushi will have to sacrifice her dreams. 

A very valid point. This applies to Anjali also to some extent. At least for her, Shyam is innocent and her Chote has misunderstood him. So instead of standing up and giving an ultimatum to Arnav, she's forcing Shyam to play hide and seek so that Arnav doesn't get upset. 

But I must agree that Arnav has excelled his Di in this area. Khushi's near death experience was nothing compared to Anjie's shock of losing her husband after the kidnap track. Back then, Khushi's grief and pain were overlooked, watch her happiness being overlooked this time. 
Originally posted by Oyster

A very valid point. This applies to Anjali also to some extent. At least for her, Shyam is innocent and her Chote has misunderstood him. So instead of standing up and giving an ultimatum to Arnav, she's forcing Shyam to play hide and seek so that Arnav doesn't get upset. 

But I must agree that Arnav has excelled his Di in this area. Khushi's near death experience was nothing compared to Anjie's shock of losing her husband after the kidnap track. Back then, Khushi's grief and pain were overlooked, watch her happiness being overlooked this time. 

I know. This bro and sis duo gotta brush up their attitude or they will end up living in an old age home alone, holding each other's hand...