Spoiler by e24 - UPDATED - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the spoiler.  And no offence, but your pictures regarding Anjali are extremely rude.
Anjali has reached heights of Dumbness πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Oyster

This is probably the first show in which you'd see men filling buckets of tears too. Initially, Arnav-Anjie scenes used to be my favorite. The first scene in the mandir after Arnav found Anjali was very impactful. The second time Arnav cried on her lap was good although not with the same impact. When I saw him this time, I was like "To the hell with it!" I couldn't stand that scene, and I was disgusted seeing him looking at his Di helplessly from the glass door in the precap. My instant thought was "NOT AGAIN, PLEAJ." 

Actually I always thought they have an unnatural relationship which excludes everyone else even their own family members. It's good to love your siblings but when that relationship becomes exclusive, you run the risk of living your life alone. Because there is no husband or wife who will agree to always be the second consideration in your life. 

Anjali has shown over and over, as much as she loves her brother, she loves her husband more. But we will see how much that is true in Arnav's case. I can guarantee you, Arnav will say, stop the wedding without taking Khushi's feelings into consideration. 

Once again, because of Anjali, Khushi will have to sacrifice her dreams. 
Originally posted by madhoo

Thanks for the spoiler.  And no offence, but your pictures regarding Anjali are extremely rude.

I beg to differ. I just stated fact. If you know you are pregnant and physically disabled, why would you go running after your husband instead of using your cell phone to warn him, which is in your hand?

Even if you go, why would you step on the glasses twice without removing the carpet mat which you already know, contains glass pieces?

If you don't take care of your unborn baby as a mother, who would?

Would you risk your baby like that and expect everyone else to run after you to take care of it?
Tia !! Totally agree sweetie !! πŸ€—Really she doesnt have brains ! I mean,who goes over a mat twice despite knowing that there's something there which has hurt your feet ??Seriously RIP Brains πŸ˜‘😭
ha ha...Tia, nyara beltala-i kobar jai-r emon literal english translation baap-er jonme dekhini !!
U are so right.. 
that's what I was telling my mom that this lady is devoid of brain..
and because of this brainless woman arhi has to suffer everytime..
god I can kill her right here right now..m so terribly disappointed πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by wesha

ha ha...Tia, nyara beltala-i kobar jai-r emon literal english translation baap-er jonme dekhini !!

Lol... haan kintu Beltala Bengali chara ke bujhbe? Tai Beltala ke narkeltala baniye diyechi... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Tia !! Totally agree sweetie !! πŸ€—Really she doesnt have brains ! I mean,who goes over a mat twice despite knowing that there's something there which has hurt your feet ??Seriously RIP Brains πŸ˜‘😭

Honestly? I don't know. May be she thought Shyamu will come running chotey ishtyle and lift her in his arms Khushi ishtyle but realized it won't happen after the deed is already done? 
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

U are so right.. 
that's what I was telling my mom that this lady is devoid of brain..
and because of this brainless woman arhi has to suffer everytime..
god I can kill her right here right now..m so terribly disappointed πŸ˜‘

No need to give so much effort into this. Leave her to her own devices and she will kill herself...