Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spoiler by e24 - UPDATED - Page 4

psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

Girhan or grahan? Grahan means eclipse. I have no freaking idea what is a girhan. I'm not native Hindi speaker. So may be ask some native speaker? ðŸ˜ƒ

u r right grihan means eclipse...symbolically it means darkness over happiness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
The only thing worth reading/watching after today's episode. I mean seriously.. how could she be dumber than the dumbest? When she started walking towards the door.. I was like "You'll remove the floor mat, righttt???!!" And she failed me big time. 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It seems except Anjali, everyone is concerned about her pregnancy. 

This is the first time I have seen a pregnant lame (in both sense) lady doing up and down on the stairs, scared about her fully grown up estranged husband getting caught, without using the most handy device to warn him called the CELL PHONE...

This content was originally posted by: highonshows

hmmm,...since when have u started expecting logic from fake-ta's story writers...

If u didnt get any logid there,...then dont expect any here anymore either...

Logic was only a high point when logical question askers were around in the CV's team...the likes of Jadge and Callit He-man.

but since the like have choosen their own FIGHTFUL path's the fake-tas are runnin the ship amok.

So just continue sailing the rough seas and contining feeling sick to the pitt of ur stomach due to be serves undigestables...😉

Oyster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thanks for the info Tia. I can't bring myself to watch any of these videos because I might throw up if I see Anjali's constipated face. Miscarriage of a non-existent baby...this show is SUCH A JOKE. Why can't Anjali just disappear man. She just angers me more and more everyday. Now all the attention will shift from the wedding to her. I can't wait to see more "acting" or should I say "over-acting" from her in the coming days. Sigh...how they have managed to ruin my favorite show!

When the Doctor walked out and started delivering the news.. I was like "PLEASE Doc, say that you couldn't save the mother!"

I love Daljeet but what exactly is she doing to herself with this character of Anjali?!
Tia.0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oyster

The only thing worth reading/watching after today's episode. I mean seriously.. how could she be dumber than the dumbest? When she started walking towards the door.. I was like "You'll remove the floor mat, righttt???!!" And she failed me big time. 

Nope... the pregnant lame lady who does not use her cell phone to warn her husband instead of running upstairs, she will definitely step on the broken glasses twice...
Tia.0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oyster

When the Doctor walked out and started delivering the news.. I was like "PLEASE Doc, say that you couldn't save the mother!"

I love Daljeet but what exactly is she doing to herself with this character of Anjali?!

Not exactly sure... It's kinda turning into a Fake-ta serial... No logic, just unnecessary illogical drama with liters of glycerin... This is Fake-ta's revenge on IPK...
waterunder11 thumbnail
im boiling at anjali right now. I dont hater...i repeat i dont hate her im just really angry. She is not masoom innocent woman she is sadly very naive.

*Its fiction. Its fiction. calm down.*

At that age for gods sake grow some 'brain cells'!

I didnt cry and neither do i feel bad she lost her baby. Infact acha hua, i dont care what ppl think. Its not real so i can be rude aight? she needed this bomb in her life...im hoping cvs open her eyes and make her a strong character now. I dont want arnav or khushi defeating shyam. I want anjali to finish him off just the way he he tried killing her and the baby.

Point to note - shyam succeeded with his plan so that means no backfiring of plans now.

If shyam entersnthe house, i will blow up.

gosh your post was supposed to make me laugh but the sarcasm is the freaking truth!Edited by waterunder11 - 11 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

Not exactly sure... It's kinda turning into a Fake-ta serial... No logic, just unnecessary illogical drama with liters of glycerin... This is Fake-ta's revenge on IPK...

This is probably the first show in which you'd see men filling buckets of tears too. Initially, Arnav-Anjie scenes used to be my favorite. The first scene in the mandir after Arnav found Anjali was very impactful. The second time Arnav cried on her lap was good although not with the same impact. When I saw him this time, I was like "To the hell with it!" I couldn't stand that scene, and I was disgusted seeing him looking at his Di helplessly from the glass door in the precap. My instant thought was "NOT AGAIN, PLEAJ." 
waterunder11 thumbnail
This is probably the first show in which you'd see men filling buckets of tears too. Initially, Arnav-Anjie scenes used to be my favorite. The first scene in the mandir after Arnav found Anjali was very impactful. The second time Arnav cried on her lap was good although not with the same impact. When I saw him this time, I was like "To the hell with it!" I couldn't stand that scene, and I was disgusted seeing him looking at his Di helplessly from the glass door in the precap. My instant thought was "NOT AGAIN, PLEAJ."

their mistake...they keep it real and they exaggerate. thats why we cant stand it. Like you said the first time and then second time it was fine. But the third...come on now any realistic person would get down to the matter. the tears arent going to make us sympathize now.
Tia.0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waterunder11

im boiling at anjali right now. I dont hater...i repeat i dont hate her im just really angry. She is not masoom innocent woman she is sadly very naive.

*Its fiction. Its fiction. calm down.*

At that age for gods sake grow some 'brain cells'!

I didnt cry and neither do i feel bad she lost her baby. Infact acha hua, i dont care what ppl think. Its not real so i can be rude aight? she needed this bomb in her life...im hoping cvs open her eyes and make her a strong character now. I dont want arnav or khushi defeating shyam. I want anjali to finish him off just the way he he tried killing her and the baby.

Point to note - shyam succeeded with his plan so that means no backfiring of plans now.

If shyam entersnthe house, i will blow up.

gosh your post was supposed to make me laugh but the sarcasm is the freaking truth!

Nope. Her brain is dead already. So no more logic from her. She lost her baby because of her foolishness. But everyone will blame Khushi. Because she is the handy punching bag. Just wait and watch. Dadi is ready with her taana...