Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankitachoudhury

anjali u need to go gutterland wid dt shyam
coz aftr ur miscarriage u would need a child to blackmail d supporting characters n d show dts arnav nd khushi...😑

Pfffttt... She can't let a stupid child take her limelight... That's why the child gotta die... πŸ˜‘
Roshni30 thumbnail

Pls post the link...

Yes link plz πŸ˜Š
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: haabi

will arnav khushi remarriage happen because of anjali miscarriage?

Look sister, this is IPK Land. Either miscarriage will happen or wedding. Both ain't happening... 

dance ? didnt they dance yesterday?
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mepobaa

i an damn sure there will be no miscarriage i am sure the way arnie ran he will catch hold of her abd she is 7 months pregnant so question of miscaariage is zero..she may have a preterm baby

I certainly hope so. Or remarriage is busted... πŸ˜­
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

dance ? didnt they dance yesterday?

Not that one. The Mehendi Lagake Rakhna dance... The coup of the grace before we get the jhatka of the decade...
goguma thumbnail
Tfs

But I cant sympathise with anjali...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tia.o

Actually here's another spoiler: Anjali's brain cells did not die...

They committed suicide because that's the only way they could attain Nirvana... πŸ˜†

Aww so sad...RIP brain cells...but I must say they have spared the tortures of being inside Dumbaali's brain...wen we viewres will be spared!😭 We cant commit suicide na! PLZ give us more n more sensible ArShi scenes n we will ultimately attain nirvana😳
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the info Tia. I can't bring myself to watch any of these videos because I might throw up if I see Anjali's constipated face. Miscarriage of a non-existent baby...this show is SUCH A JOKE. Why can't Anjali just disappear man. She just angers me more and more everyday. Now all the attention will shift from the wedding to her. I can't wait to see more "acting" or should I say "over-acting" from her in the coming days. Sigh...how they have managed to ruin my favorite show!
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm,...since when have u started expecting logic from fake-ta's story writers...

If u didnt get any logid there,...then dont expect any here anymore either...

Logic was only a high point when logical question askers were around in the CV's team...the likes of Jadge and Callit He-man.

but since the like have choosen their own FIGHTFUL path's the fake-tas are runnin the ship amok.

So just continue sailing the rough seas and contining feeling sick to the pitt of ur stomach due to be serves undigestables...πŸ˜‰