Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rasiiya VM for Rishbala Scene

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is a scene to go with it..πŸ˜‰.. this is a scene that i imagined after Madhu was hurt trying to save RK from the falling lights

He brooded into the dark night taking another swing from the almost empty bottle. But the oblivion he wished for was nowhere near. He could still hear the echo of her pain and remember the unshed tears glittering in her eyes.

He shook his head trying to clear the image. He looked at his own hand now devoid of the stain of her blood... yet  could still feel branded by her... She had shed blood in her attempt to save him... a debt of blood.

With unsteady legs he walked towards his room only to find himself standing in front of hers. Her hand had started to bleed again... he had noticed. Did she change the dressing? He didn't want her incapacitated for the next day... no he didn't want her to escape her penance... so he needed to check... he pushed open the door.

She had wished her mother near before sleep... the gentle brush of her finger thru her strands to calm her, comfort her ... More so now with Deedu's  anger. Deedu , she missed her sis ... But she was accused of destroying her deedu's dreams...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5KEi_a2TI[/YOUTUBE]

She dreamed again... dancing with him... twirling and spinning at his command... he guided her thru the dance... the strength of his arms holding her ... the mesmerising depth of his eyes... looking at her with tenderness and love...

She felt him lift her injured hand, "Careful.." she wished to warn... but didn't need to, for his touch was so gentle... as soft as the wings of a butterfly... As gentle as a lover's caress...

He was the superstar, the lover  women dreamed of... "Rishab..." she murmured.

He removed his hand as if scalded, but her eyes were closed ...

He made haste to escape from the lure of her dreamy smile... the sweet seductive smile that inspired love...

She woke up dazzled by the absurdity of the dream... and in the silence of the night, listened to the echo of her husband's foot steps.

this post is inspired from another made by @pretstill, where she mentioned madhu's dream...thank u dear for the inspirationπŸ˜ƒ

how was it did u like it? do let me know...hit the like and inspire me to make moreπŸ˜‰

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful vm & song selected "Rasiya"
I just loved the scene you wrote with the scenes clubbed in song πŸ‘
From Madhu's perspective the vm I loved it β­οΈ

Me 1st πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Vm and Beautiful scene :P
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing VM and beautiful scene
would love to see something like this in the show...so romantic😳

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful VM & an excellent scene!
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..that was beautiful bindu chechi...😊

Awesome..!!
Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The best VM I have watched ever since I have joined India forum 1 year back...You are really talented!!! n the scene u wrote is also amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
one word ''wow'' i loved the song, the way you did the scene just wowπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome vm and beautiful scene...loved it...😊
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the scene is amzing