Posted: 11 years ago
todys episode, daija told priya 2 live rajats house until pihu wil be cured...priya also took a lone to pay hospital bills from rajat...ab gharmre rajat uska kheyal rakhega...rajat also cares 4 pihu...no doubt a good guy till now...ram bhi toh pahele akhroo the...priya is sooo cute that she abled 2 change both...now 1st i think priya opposes rajat ...but  dadisa cady ke kahene par she may change her decision...and also sacrifice 4 pihus life...but everybody tells that raya will meet in rajats engagement...but priya knows that ram rajat good friends...so how will she allow him 2 come their sagai...i dont think so...i think aftre sagai they will go india 4 some work and then raya will meet
my q is wats da reason to accept haddi's proposal leave abt engagement
What engagement? Hw possible?
wait when was this shown?! I don't recall anyone telling Priya to stay at rajats house or priya taking the loan or anything about rajat and priya getting engaged ๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜Ši'd love to see pooja wd rajat๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by anmol2

hawww huh
                                 mujhe to bas ram priya peehu chahiye
Originally posted by mitrajayeeta23

todays episode, daija told priya 2 live rajats house until pihu wil be cured...priya also took a lone to pay hospital bills from rajat...ab gharmre rajat uska kheyal rakhega...rajat also cares 4 pihu...no doubt a good guy till now...ram bhi toh pahele akhroo the...priya is sooo cute that she abled 2 change both...now 1st i think priya opposes rajat ...but  dadisa cady ke kahene par she may change her decision...and also sacrifice 4 pihus life...but everybody tells that raya will meet in rajats engagement...but priya knows that ram rajat good friends...so how will she allow him 2 come their sagai...i dont think so...i think aftre sagai they will go india 4 some work and then raya will meet

why it wont happen
  1. priya is still head over heals in love with her man she is a one man woman and her man is a kapoor with oo not u!!
  2. rajat pihu are not close at all, rajat is even as per article being nice to pihu and taking care as he wants ot get close ot pooja, he knows the kid in all the years and they have no chemistry so i really dnt feel he will ever ever be even near to a dad like figure to pihu simply fdor him it is coz pooja loves her and thats about it, maybe could be like getting brownies points or to some extent even like her but not really geninely care for her!!
  3. priya feels guilty enuff that she is keeping pihu from all thel uxuries that her real dad could give hence she takes it on herslef that she provides for all and doesnt want any assistance, if she cant bear the treatmesnt as a frindship token or genuine care fof pihu and wants to pay back the loan then why will she ever ever ever imagine rajat ot provide better?
  4. Most importantly!! she knows ayesha ram are regular at rajat, if rajat getting engaged married she is not an imbecile that wont put ram coming to attend she wants ot stay as far as possible form getting recongnised and caught by ram or dear sis so for her rajat marriage is not a solution rather will just keep her more in close proximity of ram !!
  5. and then there is abs no no sense why will she get enganged? pihu is not even attached to rajat that she needs him , yes it can be to a level that maybe maybe daijan turns evil in her love of rajat and threaten priya that all the ehsan k badle you make his life happy and all but it will never ever be from the heart of priya and pihu!
wait when was this shown?! I don't recall anyone telling Priya to stay at rajats house or priya taking the loan or anything about rajat and priya getting engaged ๐Ÿ˜•

This

Originally posted by anmol2

Me too...

Originally posted by yogesh.jadhav

Me too...

i dnt like seeing one isded pairing so in rajat pooja bechari pooja will be forced and that just sucks out the fun ๐Ÿคข