Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kismat Ka Khel 2 LAST PART, Pg 74 (15/9/2012) - Page 62

Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leena04

ohh long wait never mind will wait for u plz try to start new FF soon n PM me when ever u do... πŸ˜³

Sure thing... Will def. PM you!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

awww after reading ur so much emotional speech  how can be anyone away from this FF? ☺️ 

Well comes on to FF OMG what an ending just mind blowing...⭐️ i completely loved whole parts... πŸ‘ its just out of the world Hades off to u Sheetal di πŸ‘i m become die hard fan of ur... plz do PM when ever u will start new FF i m always there in first place to read it...πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

now coming on to update...  πŸ˜Šagain just one word awesome...😊 u left me speechless especially for the last part... 😳the things u have wrote with mind of Rajat it was just fabulous... πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

but i can't complete my comment without commenting on 2 things of ur FF...πŸ˜† first is always RaYa's romance awww the way they had awesome man...  πŸ˜³but just one thing strike to my mind is RaYa's room sofa is that much big that RaYa together came on it πŸ˜† but simply loved it... amazing moment perfect to end πŸ˜³

& the other thing is Ram Raj's convey is really outstanding yaar... πŸ˜† the way Ram mad him sleep... all the talks all the dialogues were so perfect yaar i seriously want to see in show once ⭐️ as i know Ram have great chemistry with kids in show n he will rock this will also with his cuteness... πŸ˜³

Leena dear!!!!!!!!!

SOOO ELATED RIGHT NOW, that you Liked this FF and my writing so much. Without a doubt i will send you a PM when the next FF is up... whenever something comes from the heart it reaches the heart without any detours and that's why the last paragraph stood out so much to you!

I also agree... I mean we didn't see any bonding between ram and a baby... stupid leap...

The sofa is small, Ram is big and Priya has no choice but to cuddle closelyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I think that was his plan πŸ˜‰ ...

Thank you once again, truly from the bottom of my heart πŸ€—

Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

last part so sad😭 but it was a pleasure reading ur ff @ this part was outstanding 
ram talking to raj was the sweet @ the cutest part i will miss reading ur writing 
last paragraph was just mindblowing πŸ‘luved it to the core
continue giving us such beautiful @ marvellous ff πŸ€—

SIA DEAR, FOR ALWAYS READING AND COMMENTING... IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS FF AND THE WAY IN WHICH I WROTE IT.😳.. THIS FF WAS MADE ALL THE MORE PLEASANT WITH SUCH LOVELY COMMENTSπŸ‘... SO THANK YOU DEAR!! I MEAN IT!!! ❀️

Oneandall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love4raya

OMG!! This was beautifull i am speechless i just loved it I just wished it would go on and on..Ram-Raj part was too too too adorable.Sheetal thnx a ton 4 such a beautiful FF.. :) Read u wnt b able to write for quite sumtym..aww will miss ur FFs.. :)

tc

SO MUCH FOR READING AND COMMENTING HUN!!! I ALSO WISH I COULD CARRY THIS ON, BUT ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END... THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND I WILL BE BACK BEFORE YOU REALIZE I WAS GONE... πŸ€—
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oneandall

<font color="#FF0066">ANGIE FOR ALWAYS READING, COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING ME... EVEN WHEN EVERYONE WAS BAFFLED WITH THE SUSPENSE YOU TRUSTED ME AND TOLD ME TO CONTINUE AS I WOULD AND THAT YOU WOULD READ IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS... I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT, IT DOES NOT GET ANYMORE ENCOURAGING THAN THAT HUN!!!

<font color="#3366FF">THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT THIS FF OFFERED WAS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO BECOME FRIENDS... <font color="#006600">AND DON'T THINK THAT I WILL EVER FORGET YOU BECAUSE I VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP!!! <font color="#CC0000">EVEN IF I DON'T RETURN TO "IF" I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU, BUT IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK... SEND ME A MESSAGE, I WILL GLADLY LOG ON AND READ IT... <font color="#660000">AWW ALL THIS TALK ABOUT FORGETTING IS MAKING ME SAD... ...
JUST KNOW THAT WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN TOUCH THROUGH "IF"...

<font color="#339900">ANGIE YAAR, I <font color="#FF00CC">LOVE <font color="#009933">YOU HUN!!!</font></font></font></font></font></font></font> </font>

I love u 2 sheetal di.we were, we r and we will always remain frnds. Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago