Posted: 11 years ago
There he sat as always on d last bench of d last row..!!
Waiting for his angel to appear in class..!!
She was not a Diva bt den to liked by all.. the whole class was her frnd including him.. 
She was a person who would help evrybody wid evrythng.. the person who first met her use to think she might be a attitude freak but no the second meet cleared it all..!!
She sat in d 1st row on d 1st bench.. She was not dat gud in studies coz she never paid attention.. She dint attend more lectures..
In short life was all about fun n happiness to her..!! She found studies boring coz she wanted to be a supermodel.. bt her parents dint allow her to… She hailed from a middle class family..!!
He loved watching her everyday… he liked wen she smiled.. For the whole Class dey were fighting buddies because if dey talked for a week as close frnds d next 3 months dey would fight on sumthing and wouldn't talk..
The class was after these two to talk to each oder bt no both of dem were stubborn..
He had a crush on her from Day 1 of d college.. She was unaware of him for 1 year.. when dey came in second year dey bcame frnds..!!
But these fights on silly things were never ending… coz he wanted all of her to be his n no1 else's… She talked to all boyzz.. Flirted wid dem for fun…!!
And the main thing was she had a boyfriend wid whom she had a serious relationship of 3 years.. This was the main reason for deir fight. He would always fight on sum silly reason to remove his frustration n she wouldn't understand y he is doing so n den dey would stop talking..!!
One year passed liked dis… they came in 3rd year dats d last year.. she was dealing wid her break up and patch up stuff wid her boyfriend so now she started attending college regularly to forget the pain.. but these two were still not talking..
Somewhere in her heart he had managed to steal a small place which made her look at him always.. he was the first person she wanted to c wen she entered college..
She dint knew wat dis feeling was coz she already knew she loved her boyfriend..!! but she always wanted him to be around her..!! She liked spendin gtym wid him.. bt as usual dey used to fight again…!!
She realized dat he loved her but she never showed it on her face and continued being frnds but den to the fights were usual..
Now dey dint talked to each other..!!
The whole year passed stealing glances at each oder but dey dint talked..!!
Now dey don't even remember y dey fought the last tym bt they were they..!! nobody could change these two characters..!!
Examz arrived n so dis d results..
Admission process started for higher studies..
Both got separated coz dey got admission in different colleges..!!
The memories started fading bt dey dint frget to remember each oder…!!
Destiny played itz game coz once he had said..
"we may not be together for higher studies n den v wont even meet but u v b my best frnd forever..!! I wont frget u n u too try to not frget me"
This was his usual line wenever they use to talk on which she replied..
"ur d bestest frnd I hav ever found in my life who understands me soo well… v may nt b together but I will always remember u in my memories..!!"
They both knw each oders colleges but dey dint meet up ever..!!
He thot let destiny play its game if v ever r suppose to meet vl meet sumday fr sure.. n if v r nt gonno meet ever let her memories be intact in my heart.. God keep her happy wid him dats wat I wish for her..!!
———————————————————————————————————
She's gonno get married tomorrow to him..!!
When he comes to know this wid a smile on his face he says..
"We were not meant to be..!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
~!! THE END !!~
 climax iska kaise hoga dnt knw mene ise aisi ending de di..!!
its amazing...I loved reading it ;)
Beautifully written. I loved it, ending is different but they are together that is all that mattersThanks so much
beautifully written 
awesummm 👏
luvd it 
update the climax soon 
warna main mar jaungi 🤢
It was really nycc..swayam and sharon fighting buddies!
lol..that's different!
but do update the climax soon!! 😊
dun leave it here in between mahn! 
waiting for it! 😳
aweshome!!! masst tha sorry for late reply nd thnku 4 da pm!! 

upiee soon!! 
waiting...!!
Awesum namu di...update d climax ASAP...!!!
Nicely written , Sharon and Swayam fighting for long but are still together.

PS: This was the end of it or are you gonna continue it?
guyz ders no climax to it.. itz a real story abt sum1.. uska climax abhi tak nahi pata un dono ko bhi. mene use aise end kar diya..!!

nyc one!!the end was surprising!!