ARHI in IF land is far Better than in IPKKND land!

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously ... 

The More we crave for ARHi ... the lesser we get... 

honestly i kinda not able to enjoy the current track much as there are so many disturbances... 

i thot ARHi wedding celeb is gonna be the best compared to what we have had so far...

The romantic moments are given to us in bits and pieces ... and whatever is given also there has to be other factors that pitch in and spoil the mood... 

for instance the engagement thingy ... shyams creepiness... the kiss being disturbed .. then anji drama(seriously is she preg? or is she dying of some serious disease?) if that was not enough.. the Garima - Dadi track.. ufff!!!!

can we get to watch ARHI scenes at peace?

Thanks to our wonderful writers here in IF whose works made me survive... the numerous FF thats there and the character portrayal ... has made me forget the current shows track and remain in the world of ARHI created in the FFs... Seriously i am craving more for updates than the actual show now... as i know we will not get to watch it in peace... and remain hungry ever...

trust me folks ... after any such disastrous episodes ..dont get ur mood off ... just read thru the various posts here in IF .. u will defo feel better ... atleast it takes ur mind off from thinking abt the crap we get in the episodes...

LOVE U IF WRITERS!!!! DO continue with your work as it keeps us going!!

- Preets

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
what say ppl!?
none agree on this?