Manasi Parekh's interview

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here we go...the much awaited feature plus a small surprise for Gulaal'ians. Well I mentioned this earlier but it's nice to read it in her own words...😳 Please do comment on the site!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot anj...and gasp GULAAL WAS IN LOVE WITH KESAR IN THT PARESHAANI SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² *holds my breath and scratches head*...damm and i thought i knew the story...seems i havent watch the show...right now i m thinking so many things like if she was in love y did she refused vrat savitri😕 and y didnt she remembered kesar in that vrat savitri and then y she was always the cold goddess even wen kesar was down with high fever.🤔..oh no ...i m all😕 will watch the show again

and not to forget it was mouth watering interview😉😆🤗
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju,Thank you so much for this interview.It was absolutely delicious😆I got so hungry after reading the whole thing but then you asked that Pareshani scene waala question and my hunger vanished😃Thank you for specifically asking about that scene🤗
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the wonderful interview..
omg i had to google out so many names of dishes which she mentioned in her interview..
she is ek dam all rounder...

and abt pareshaani scene..even if she falls in love with kesar in that scene but it dint come across ..coz she underplayed it..and why basically it was under played ???

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys! I was so hungry while working on the feature!

She underplayed her emotions in the Pareshaani scene because it was supposed to be all about Kesar's confusion. She said that it was clear in the scene that Kesu was in love with her and she did let herself go for a few seconds but Kesu was also very confused and was trying to figure things out. So Gulaal's emotions had to be underplayed and she said that it was understandable that the viewers missed it. Remember that Mr. Sengupta layered all his scenes so I am not surprised that there was a layer to the Pareshaani scene too...Kesu's confusion, arrogance, love, realization and the undercurrents plus Gulaal's subtle realization! 

I am serious..every time I speak to an actor, cast or crew I find out something new! The magic of Gulaal!
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much Anju for this wonderful interview of Manasi..She is one dynamic woman who has carved a niche for herself in every field and loved how the interview brought into light a whole new aspect of Manasi the foodie..What a wonderful interview ..And could I say THANKS In fact I am elated to read her take on Gulaal and her fav scenes...The pareshaani scene was indeed my fav and I am glad how Manasi actually explained the whole sequence..Needless to say that she was wonderful in that scene...GREAT EFFORT TG!! KEEP ROCKING !! AND MANASI WE LOVE YOU !!

and I so much agree with you regarding the pareshaani scene for a moment she indeed had this realization..the drop of her tear from her eyes when Kesar asks her kyun??????? it did symbolize that she felt that TUG in her heart..It was not shock coz for a fraction of a second..we saw a vulnerable side of hers..Yes she was VULNERABLE!!And also the way she says mujhe dard ho raha hai Kesar though it was said lierally meant for physical pain but yes his words did HURT  her in the heart..She was in pain and she snaps back...to reality Ahhh Such a brilliant scene and both of them were BRILLIANT!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot Anju for this article on Manasi P ! 🤗
She is indeed one of the finest actress in the industry ! Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
RESEdited by navya123 - 11 years ago
resEdited by navya123 - 11 years ago
res2
Edited by navya123 - 11 years ago