Rival Site-Anushka Sen to return to DKDM - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Seems to be another interesting track is coming..Thanks for Sharing Shruti..
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@hema-no its going to be this week most likely...uske baad kaali avatar..,
Maa kaali is next week!,not this week!

But if this story was going to be part of this week then they would have showed something related to it in SBS/SBB segments for sure but they are already showing the Kaali avatar. So my feeling is the fisher woman story will be shown after the Kaali avatar.
@limraina-what they showed the SBS today was for a promo shoot and not the actual episode!
the actual episode is to be shot later!
Chhoti Parvati Toddler or Teen?
Pls say toddler!!! I have a huge crush on that adorable seraphic doll ☺️
I don't want separation agn n agn... Thnx for sharing, Hope they will show this track as Maa Parvati's Incaration for human sake means Maa Paravti in Kailash and on earth both...Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
I just hope Anushka doesn't overact again.😆Anyways,i am looking forward to this track.
Looking forward. Too much happening. But excited all the same. 😛
very interesting👍🏼 waiting to watch the epi...
thanks for sharing. But does that mean parvati will leave kailash ? Mahadev will have to wait till parvati grows up ?? I am confused😕
Originally posted by -Chinky-

thanks for sharing. But does that mean parvati will leave kailash ? Mahadev will have to wait till parvati grows up ?? I am confused😕

Yes she will be gone from Kailash and will be growing up as a fisherman's daughter and Mahadev will have to wait for Parvati to grow up so that he can remarry her again.