Pearl Grey current FB status

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok friends one member here is friends with pearl mam on FB told me this is her current status..

I thought to share with you all..

hello..
Pearl Grey's FB status(MKAP Producer)
Pearl Grey
2 hours ago
what is creativity in television??? just a concept to get approved? characters you make and establish? but till when does it last? how long can you fight to save your story and characters? how long can you save your creativity from the research and trps? is getting dictated creativity? creativity is about conviction...it is about allowing yourself to make mistakes...its not about crushing souls or killing ideas.

Hmm I don't know what problem she is having or just venting...

omg its sounding good πŸ˜•
save story and trps seems she is fighting to save mkap😭
if i am wrong do let me know guys😊
tfs
how long can you save your creativity from the research and trps?
We can... If it is not that easy but not difficult too.
If we made the character or concept, then sure we should be knowing how to sketch the character and make further scripts with days passing by, viewers will too accept it if presented properly cos they're already used with the concept, i.e. the creativity... Not leaving behind the characters and bring in when situation demands, if so, then it is not creativity, it is a compromise.

it is about allowing yourself to make mistakes...

So all these days, she knowingly made the mistakes in the name of creativity?

IMO.

Forgot to add Tfs.
Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

omg its sounding good πŸ˜•
save story and trps seems she is fighting to save mkap😭
if i am wrong do let me know guys😊
tfs
U r obsolutely RIGHT...😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Kabe

how long can you save your creativity from the research and trps?
We can... If it is not that easy but not difficult too.
If we made the character or concept, then sure we should be knowing how to sketch the character and make further scripts with days passing by, viewers will too accept it if presented properly cos they're already used with the concept, i.e. the creativity... Not leaving behind the characters and bring in when situation demands, if so, then it is not creativity, it is a compromise.

it is about allowing yourself to make mistakes...

So all these days, she knowingly made the mistakes in the name of creativity?

IMO.

Forgot to add Tfs.
For tht matter Viewers Had sooo many ideas... ahving kriya in center n al others also not left out... if they can be so creative .. why can't she????
 their problem is No continuity ... and also... forgetting the purpose in the middle way... Is this called creativity for her...????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

TFS Khushi darling... but u know what... feel bad... for MKAP,... But hv to agree with her sumwht... but not entirely... poor them, wht pressure they r facing w don't know...anyway, we shall pray for gud going of MKAP till 1000 episodes... Inshallah, By God's grace...!!!!!
Originally posted by babithaj

TFS Khushi darling... but u know what... feel bad... for MKAP,... But hv to agree with her sumwht... but not entirely... poor them, wht pressure they r facing w don't know...anyway, we shall pray for gud going of MKAP till 1000 episodes... Inshallah, By God's grace...!!!!!
I'm Also Waiting For This...1000 Epis.It Will Be A Huge Milestone.

@Kroopa.Thanks For Sharing...
Omg...looks like she is fighting 2 save Mkap n she is losing the battle... Never wanted such a disturbing end to my fav show..lets hope Mkap survives n we get 2 c the long awaited tracks...TFS kroopa
what kind of problem she have..its story,character or some other problem..didnt got itπŸ˜•..hope her problem solve we will pray 4 u maam..Insjallah sab kuch teek ho gaiga. Edited by idreeskhan123 - 11 years ago
hope our trp increses and sp wont even think of shutting our show
but on wednesday our trp may be low until sp shows a good promo then we can expect good trp

hope sp doesnot cont trp of last week epi for mkap