Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:Ram Nd Priya's Misunderstandings Clear

shinell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

RAM FORGETS HIS PERSONAL DIARY IN DUBAI AND HE CALLS RAJAT AND SAYS

RAM = YAAR ME APNI PERSONAL DIARY WAHA DUBAI ME BHOOL AAYA HU TO PLEASE TUM MUJHE MERI DIARY INDIA BHEJ DO

RAJAT = OK DONT WORRY ME BHEJ DUNGA

RAM = THANKS OR HA PIHU KO MERI TARAF SE HI BOLNA OR USSE KEHNA K ME USSE BOHT ZIADA MISS KARTA HU OK BYE

RAJAT = HA ME KEH DUNGA OK BYE

THEN RAJAT THINKS THAT HE SHOULD GO TO DROP CADY FOR TUTIONS AT POOJA'S HOME AND GIVE RAM'S MESSAGE TO PIHU

THEN THE DOOR BELL RINGS PRIYA OPENS THE DOOR

RAJAT = HI

PRIYA = HI SIR AAP YAHAN ?

RAJAT = NAE WO ME CADDY KO DROP KARNE AAYA THA

PRIYA = AAP PLEASE ANDER AEYE NA

THEN RAJAT AND CADY ENTER IN THE HOUSE 

AND THEN PIHU COMES AND BECOME GLAD TO SEE CADDY 

RAJAT = OR HA PIHU GOLU UNCLE NE AAP KE LIYE EK MESSAGE DIA HE

PIHU = UNHO NE KYA KAHA

RAJAT = UNHO NE AAP KO HI KAHA HE OR UNHO NE KAHA K WO BOHOT MISS KARTE HAIN

PIHU = ME BHI UNHE BOHOT MISS KARTI HU

AND THEN PIHU SAW A DIARY IN RAJAT'S HAND AND ASKED THAT

PIHU = YE AAP KE HAATH ME KYA HE ?

RAJAT = YE GOLU UNCLE KI DIARY HE WO APNI DIARY YAHAN BHOOL GAYE HAIN TO ME YE DIARY UNHE INDIA BHEJ RAHA HUN

PIHU = OH TO ME AAP KO GOLU UNCLE KE LIYE EK MESSAGE DETI HU WO BHI AAP IS DIARY ME DAAL K BHEJ DIJIYE

RAJAT = OK HA ZAROOR

THEN PIHU TAKES THE DIARY WRITES A MESSAGE FOR GOLU UNCLE

AND POOJA MAKES COFFEE FOR RAJAT AND CADDY AND THEN PIHU COMES AND GIVES A CARD TO RAJAT FOR GOLU UNCLE.RAJAT KEEPS THE CARD AT THE BACK SIDE OF THEDIARY ON THE TABLE AND UNFORTUNATELY PRIYA'S DIARY WAS ALSO ON THAT TABLE AND RAM AND PRIYA'S DIARY LOOKED SAME AND THEN AFTER HAVING COFFEE AND BY MISTAKE HE TAKES PRIYA'S DIARY AND THEN HE SAYS GOOD BYE TO POOJA AND THEN TAJAT SENDS PRIYA'S DIARY TO RAM AND

THEN AT NIGHT PRIYA TAKES HER DIARY TO WRITE ABOUT HER DAY WHEN SHE OPENS THE DIARY SHE SAW HER OWN PHOTO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE DIARY AND BECAME SHOCKEDBECAUSE SHE PASTED RAM'S PHOTO IN HER DIARY AND THERE IN INDIA WHEN RAM GETS THE DIARY HE OPENS IT AND HE SAW HIS OWN PHOTO IN FRONT OF THE DIARYAND BECAME SHOCKED BECAUSE HE PASTED PRIYA'S PHOTO IN HIS DIARY IN THAT WAY BOTH READ EACH OTHERS DIARY AND THEN ALL THE MISUNDERSTAND IS CLEARED AND RAM CAME TO KNEW THAT PRIYA IS ALIVE AND PIHU IS HIS DAUGHTER.

AND PRIYA CAME TO KNEW THAT RAM HAS NOT MARRIED TO AYESHA AND THEN RAM COMES TO DUBAI AND MEETS PRIYA AND PIHU.

Edited by shinell - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow I really like the diary coincidence :lol: I'm getting impatient to see RaYa milan, plz continue this story soon :-)Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 11 years ago
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful update , at last someone wrote about ram is not married to ayesha, and the misunderstanding clear and most important that RAYA reunite. thanks , waiting for more update. please PM me.  
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O😆h so you are so fed  up of the drama  that you  want it to get over sooner and faster.,but you are wrong,EK maiya will not let go of the goose that lays golden eggs so quickly,So my dear ,keep dreaming more FFS where all good things happen.👏
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahana747

<font size="3" color="#0033ff">O😆h so you are so fed up of the drama that you want it to get over sooner and faster.,but you are wrong,EK maiya will not let go of the goose that lays golden eggs so quickly,So my dear ,keep dreaming more FFS where all good things happen.👏</font>

LOLz... agreed... so true :(
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bas ho gaya??? Arey thoda elaborate karke likhona??? Pleaseee