~*Celebrity of the Week - John!*~ - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
seriously ppl lets just comfirm this HE'S MINE.HE'S MINE
1.Which is your favorite John Abraham movie and why?

-Garam Masala because he showed he can do any kind of role (Plus i thought he looked really good)

2. If you were given a chance to play one scene w/ John (from any of his movies, the scene should be present in the actual movie as well), which one will it be and why? (*special question w/ prize at end*)

-A scene from Dhoom Maybe just be a part of there gang kinda like esha was

3. Do you think that John grows w/ his movies? Any changes that you notice in John 2006 from John 2003 (ie when he entered the industry)?

-Of course he looks more mature and seems more confident the changes include his hair that has gotten longer hez has more films that even kids can wacth and he has his own clothing line

4. John-Bips a good pair?

-Yea because they understand each other and look really good 2gether at first i didnt but now after all the films they have done i have started liking the couple Edited by filmigirl12693 - 17 years ago

1. Which is your favorite John Abraham movie and why?

Definetly Dhoom😳 cuz he looks sooo hot πŸ˜‰

2. If you were given a chance to play one scene w/ John (from any of his movies, the scene should be present in the actual movie as well), which one will it be and why? (*special question w/ prize at end*)

ummm this is hard...EVERY SCENE!😳 oki maybe the one during the ending of Taxi 9211 with him& priyanka chopra wen she was getting out of her car...because it was soo cute!😳

3. Do you think that John grows w/ his movies? Any changes that you notice in John 2006 from John 2003 (ie when he entered the industry)?

i think he keeps on improving =) the more movies he does, the better (an hotterπŸ˜‰) he getsπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

4. John-Bips a good pair?πŸ˜›

yesss i think they make a cute couple!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

thanks so much for participating everyone. :)

I know I am a lil behind w/ this weeks COTW, but I will post the winner for this one bfore I get to the next. And for that I need a cool siggi -- that will be ready tomm :D

So dil tham ke baithe, winner(s) announce hoge...break ke baad. πŸ˜›

love,
khair
Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Thanks Filmigirl!😳

OK, so as promised here are the winners. I have chosen them because they answered which was the exact scene they would want to act in w/ John as well as Why did they choose this scene. Most of you said any scene would do and then wrote down which scene but not the exact reason for that scene. Plus I liked their explanations the best. :)

So the winners are....

Virgo_Stars

and

Heart Girl

Congrats to the both of you!πŸ‘

Here is your prize (next time I will change the text coz both of you cant be no 1...but I forgot to do it this time, sorry.😳)

Enjoy!!

Next COTW, coming up soon.😊

Love,
khair

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
awww thanx a lot khair!! i can't believe i won!!!!! 😳

thanx yaar and i love the sig too πŸ€—

Naina
yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜› KP you made my day!! 😊