Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello folks!🤗

Howz it goin'? Everyone doin' aight?😛

Its time...(ooo mahiyaaa...feel the fire...my desire...take me higher soni...abbe chup!!😡😳😆) omg omg omg...sacchi its time...its time for the...

And this time it is a actor I seriously drool over and I am sure most of you do too!😳😆

He is a model turned actor and when he entered the industry, I personally thought he just had the looks. But now, he is one of the finest actors and has a look to die for!

He is our Garam Masala for this week and he shall take you all around the city in his Taxi 9211.😉

So, as most of you have guessed it, our next Celebrity of the Week is none other than...

John Abraham

teri aankhein garam masala
teri baatein garam msaala
uff yeh nakhra garam masala
mere dil pe dhadkano pe
tune jaadu kar daala...

😳

Haii John, sach mein jadoo kar daala...cant take my eyes off of him!😳😆

John started his career  w/ the movie Jism, opposite his current girlfriend Bipasha Basu, in 2003. After that he did movies like Saaya, Paap, Lakeer and Aetbaar.

In 2004, came his super hit movie Dhoom. Here he played the character of Kabir - the leader of a gang of bikers who robbed places and sped away w/ the help of these amazing bikes. I think when he entered the industry he was still a model, however this movie converted him to a real actor! His acting was commendable. He also won the Filmfare and Zee Cine awards in the category of the Best actor in a villanous role. His work was thus greatly appreaciated by many.

Bike chalana chalale
Awards bhi tu jeet lele
Ishq ishq hai bahut tumse zyaada
Ishq hi to zindagi hai
Ishq hi to har khushi hai
Ishq mein khud ko bhulaake jhoom
Dhoom machaale dhoom machaale dhoom...

He certainly landed w/ a DHOOM!😃😳

Next in line were movies like Madhoshi, Elaan, karam, and Kaal. Did you know, that John had approached Karan to get a debut, but Karan didnt take it seriously (if you have seen Koffee w/ Karan you should have known that fact!😛).

Tauba Tauba...ishq mein kariyaaa
John ke saath haan.. pyaar mein kariyaaa...
Tauba Tauba...ishq mein kariyaa..

Then came the movie Viruddh. I loved this movie although it wasnt a huge success! Here he played the character of a son who dies while fighting for a girl. He doesnt have a big role in the movie, but whatever part he plays he plays it extremely well!👏 His chemistry w/ AB was amazing as well!

Aur iske baad aayee Paani...aka Water! He did a good job in that movie. After that came the comedy - Garam Masala where he played Mr. Cool😛 This movie did quite well and his chemistry w/ Akshay Kumar made the comedy superb!😊 After this he did movies like Zinda (where he played a negative character and did a very good job at portraying his character!👏), and Taxi 9211 (where he plays a rich son who has a bad day and meets up w/ a taxi driver - Nana patekar).

"Ek nazar mein bhi, pyaar hota hai...maine suna hai"

...toh phir kyun mein jab tumhein baar baar dekhti hoon toh phir se pyaar ho jaata hai?😳

OK, so we have gone through the movies that have released thus far. Now, we come to those that are releasing soon!

WOW, he has four movies releasing this year...(source: imdb.com)

1. Kabul Express: Two Indians, an American, one Afghan and a Pakistani on a journey together. Arshad Warsi co-stars in the movie.

2. Baabul: Babul tells the tale of a man (Bachchan) who tries to bring happiness back into his daughter-in-law (Mukherjee)'s life after his son (Salman)'s death.

and..Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, and Salaam E Ishq: A Tribute to Love are also releasing this year.

So, as you can see, John Abraham has been taking different roles each time, and he does justice to his role a lot! He has been growing as a actor and continues to do so w/ each new movie. He is one true star. 👏

Here are a few QUESTIONS for you:

1. Which is your favorite John Abraham movie and why?

2. If you were given a chance to play one scene w/ John (from any of his movies, the scene should be present in the actual movie as well), which one will it be and why? (*special question w/ prize at end*)

3. Do you think that John grows w/ his movies? Any changes that you notice in John 2006 from John 2003 (ie when he entered the industry)?

4. John-Bips a good pair?😛

Thats it for now friends.

I shall be back next week, hopefully same day.😃

Until then...

Salaame, salaame, agli baar hum milenge re....

khair

To continue your support for John, please join his fan club.😊

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Which is your favorite John Abraham movie and why?

My favo ...
Jaad nahi...😛

2. If you were given a chance to play one scene w/ John (from any of his movies, the scene should be present in the actual movie as well), which one will it be and why? (*special question w/ prize at end*)

AFriend Scene...
Dunno which film...

3. Do you think that John grows w/ his movies? Any changes that you notice in John 2006 from John 2003 (ie when he entered the industry)?

Yes ...
Yess...
he is NOT doing any sex film😳

Ofcoursee...
They luk sooo sweett

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the movie dhoom cause the movie had lots pf style and substance (and ofcourse john abraham!😳). I really loved the fast bikes and the fun in the movie and the actors did a great job in it.

I would like to play the one in dhoom where john takes his friend for a ride in the friend's car and then drives the car at a dangerous speed. then he asks the friend to jump off and he throws the car off the cliff. I would like to play the part of the friend cause firstly i get to sit in the car with john plus i also loved the fun and adventure in the scene as it seemed like a hair-raising once in a life-time experience! 😳

Definately. John has shown 100% improvement in his looks and scting skils.

4. John-Bips a good pair?

Yup they look great together and most importantly they look happy ❤️

Naina

marvelous.malks thumbnail

😳 JoHn hAi mErA gRaM mAsAlA! 😳

Yippieeeeeeee! 😆

Well, i haven't seen some of his movies like Jism, and following that topic (Saaya also).  I think I've only seen 4 movies of his, Dhoom, Garam Masala, Madhoshi, and Taxi.  Out of those Garam Masala is the best because its a funny movie! I watched that in the theathers, and it was really worth it! 👏

Ummm...i'll come back to this one! 😛

Well, his acting is def. improved..along with his looks 😆 I didnt really notice him in 2003

YEAH! Really cute pair 😆😃

Nice topic Khairu di! 👏

Mallika-

Reema_J thumbnail

Oh... I LOVE John! 😳  Thanks for the link Khair! 😉

-OMG... tough question!   Ummmm... if  I really have to choose, then it would be Water (acting wise) and Saaya (looks wise)! 😉

-Oh gosh... you're killing me here!  Any scene "with" John would be great but, I would choose a scene out of Garam Masala!  That movie was hilarious but it had some sensuality to it... if you know what I mean! 😉😆  It should be a scene with both John and Akki... my other love! 😳  Preferably a song sequence... such as Dil Samander or something! 😃

-I think that he has definitely matured as an actor and his looks have improved also! I like the longer hair (compared to that of Jism)! 😳  He was great as a newcomer but now... he's a SUPERstar, in my opinion at least!  Can't wait to see him progress with a lot of success!

4. John-Bips a good pair?

-In my opinion, they are the absolute HOTTEST, sexiest and most exotic couple in the industry! They are perfect together, and I hope they always remain! 😳  Love 'em both! 😊

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

khairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😳

yea yea john... uff kya adaa hai!!!

posting my questions in a bit..

waise, check my siggy😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

This is hard... let's see.. I think Dhoom is one of my favorites, because it was just tooo hot to Handle. John was fantablous in it and it was just WOWWWWW!!!

This is tough, will edit in my answer soon

YUP.. John has grown with his movies.. I think he is getting better day by day.

OOooh, They are a greattttttttt pair.. I love their pair..

God Bless them always..

bigmouth thumbnail
Ooooh my super hottestestestest guy in bollywood!!!😉 😳 😉

1.Which is your favorite John Abraham movie and why?

garam masala i guess...it was pretty funny to me...and he acted great when paired with akki 😊

2.If you were given a chance to play one scene w/ John (from any of his movies, the scene should be present in the actual movie as well), which one will it be and why? (*special question w/ prize at end*)

Ummm....I...uh...yaaR...yeh kaisa sawaal hai 😕...i would want to do any scene and every scene! 😛 😳 😉

3.Do you think that John grows w/ his movies? Any changes that you notice in John 2006 from John 2003 (ie when he entered the industry)?

He's gotten better. At everything. For sure 😆😉

4.John-Bips a good pair?

Of course yaar, they look damn hot together 😉

Awesome post khairu! 👏 😊
sal_remix thumbnail
OH MY BABY WON!!

i'll answer ur question in the next reply khair..AND THANKYOU!! 😳
sal_remix thumbnail
MY FAVE JOHN MOVIE-I HAVE SEEN ALL HIS MOVIES..FROM JISM TO TAXI NO.9211...AND MY FAVE HAS GOTTA BE DHOOM..HE HAS ACTED SO WELL IN THE MOVIE..HE LOOKS LIKE FIRE IN IT..PLUS THE WHOLE MOVIE IS GOOD THROUGHOUT

THE JOHN SCENE-I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN ESHA'S PLACE IN THAT SCENE OF KAAL WHER EHTEY ARE IN THAT WAREHOUSE OPPOSITE THAT WELL,AND JOHN IS TELLLING ESHA HOW IMP. SHE IS AND ALL THAT ..

YES..JOHN HAS EVOLVED AS AN ACTOR VERY VERY WELL...FROM KABIR IN JISM(i think) TO JAI IN TAXI NO.9211 HE HAS EMERGED AND HAS SHOWN THE POTENTIAL OF BECOMING LIKE SRK...

JOHN AND BIPS ARE A TOTAL ROCK ON..HEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER..LIKE AN ANGEL AND A DEVIL WHERE JOHN IS THE ANGEL AND BIPS THE DEVIL..THANTS OHOW HEAVENLY AND FULL OF HELL THEIR PAIR IS!!

I LOVE U JOHN..CONGO..MY BABY BABY BABY!! 😳 Edited by sal_remix - 17 years ago