Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

a lil flirt and a lil skirt wont hut no one..but like outragously flirting with sum guy and wearing practically nothin...*cough**cough* MTV.........these women are sending a message to guyz perhaps unknowingly i dunno but what is one supposed to think? 😆

The irony is,the MTV VJ's dont get raped...The fully covered girls are the ones who mostly get raped😭

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One has to take responsibility to ones own behaviour..Did we not hear that time and again???then how is it any different here in this context...A crime is a crime.no 2 or 3 ways about it... 🤔

Cheers,
Raksha
hira_187 thumbnail
i htink sometimes it is not rally the way women dress or behave that might entice a man to rape a woman (thoguh in some cases it could be b/c there are those wooman who wear short skirts lots of makeup and short shirts n expect not to be bothered)

My professor told us that the women of 70-75 yrs age get raped the most. ( we were all suprised b/c we thoguth it owuld be uyoung girls) but she said that is b/c old women are easy to control and hold while a 20 yr old woman can get away. an old woman can't do much even if she has a gun (if a young woman had it she ould be quicker to use it).

rape is not oonly for sexual urges or pleasure. It is also due to anger or to have this kind of power of women or to let out theier madness or or whatever it is. 75 yr old women, woah!
seema_17 thumbnail
i think no, in most cases it is not the woman's fault... becuz as some ppl stated rapes happen in the most conservative countries that have a strict cultural n moral code to follow... when we think abt the escalating numbers of rapes in places like bihar etc. it is not that the women there dres provocative or walk abt half naked. it is not the clothes of the girl that we need to change, it is the way ppl think, the dirtiness, or the vulgarness resides in the mind of the rapist... we need to cure that instead of increasing skirt length
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

One has to take responsibility to ones own behaviour..Did we not hear that time and again???then how is it any different here in this context

correct, that statement spins both ways

Women/Men have to be aware of those 25% who are lurkin out there, till those 25% are cured/quarantined, what you say/what you wear has to be tempered depending on the surrounding

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago