I just really really really don't care.Edit

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't care about the over hyped past.

I don't care about Khushi's interaction with her mother.

I don't care about Anjali. Period.

I don't care about Shyam's stupid plans.

I don't care about Payash's mundane romance.

Simply put RC just can't bring myself to care about IPK as a story. Why did I suddenly come to this conclusion? One episode w/o the male lead ( The reaction would be the same if SI was missing as well) and RC couldn't be bothered to see beyond the first five minutes. That's a sign of a horrible story. If the story was compelling then today should have been milestone with everyone excited with what's happening.

Instead RC( and the rest of the forum it seems) feels blah and meh.

This is because IPK has the most uninspiring side characters. Ever.

Yes IPK has nothing more than the Sarun chemistry , the Arhi magic.

This is RCs very honest opinion and so no disclaimer for it. If you have a problem with this opinion then please debate rather than pushing the report button. Much thanks.

Edit

RC doesn't meant show mindless 20 Mins romance. God knows that's bad. What I mean is that the story I care about is the one surrounding Arhi. Their story should be well developed. That ls a debate for another day. Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
Well I disagree with RC. Though we love Arhi far more than the other characters in the show but that doesn't mean we can't tolerate them onscreen. 
People are creating a hype without any reason. One episode without Arhi scenes won't hurt. Infact today's episode marked the beginning of another track which would eventually give us more Arhi scenes. The story is progressing & that is a definitely a good sign.
For me the episode was okay. It was a much needed episode. 
IPK is much more than Sarun chemistry. So I respectfully disagree with RC's opinion.
Thanks RC for this post. Absolutely agree. Neither the side characters nor the story is compelling enough to keep the viewers hooked without the main leads. It's just ArHi magic that keeps me hooked to this show and nothing else. That's why I do not mind all this parallel drama going on as long as ArHi are in the episode. But today there was no ArHi, hence I skipped the episode. People can call me "basher" all they want but the fact is Cvs have no strong side characters or story line to keep the viewers hooked without the main leads.  Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Love your post and agree to every bits of it..I don't care what happened in the past...I also give a damn what will happen tomorrow..Today..at this moment..IPK is nothing more than a sinking ship..Storyline is changing...Disjointed episodes..poor execution..Compare it to Payash marriage days..The ambiance was romantic..and now I don't even get a feeling a wedding is on..Shoddy promos...shoddy technicals..Except for Arshi/Sarun chemistry and a good acting by the cast nothing is there in the show...

And just wanted to clarify..Many are saying BS took a leave on tuesday and that's why no ASR today..Well IPK doesn't have banked episodes...Sometimes scenes shot in the morning are telecast in the evening..So a 2 min Arshi scene wouldn't have been harmful!!And would have been really helpful to ease the tension!!
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
i respectfully disagree...2days episode was good...i jst loved GH scenes...every one were fantastic...nd bond between them were superb...it all was touchy...i have problemwith only anjali...being shown such a dump character...😕...she totally transformed frm cute sister to selfish...liar...nd even more...i hate watching anji on screen...then also...i will say episode was not dat bad...it was a filler...to next move...arshi is magical ...but i love all the side characters as well...people r creating un necessary panic...nd i hate idea of precap shown with anjaliEdited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
Was thinking and rethinking and thinking yet again why I didn't like the episode although progression was there. Aimz loves RC for the answer.

You can't chew what you haven't bitten in the first place.
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Well I disagree with RC. Though we love Arhi far more than the other characters in the show but that doesn't mean we can't tolerate them onscreen.
People are creating a hype without any reason. One episode without Arhi scenes won't hurt. Infact today's episode marked the beginning of another track which would eventually give us more Arhi scenes. The story is progressing & that is a definitely a good sign.
For me the episode was okay. It was a muchneededepisode.
IPK is much more than Sarun chemistry. So I respectfully disagree with RC's opinion.

I understand a story can never go on w/o side characters. This is the entire point. I don't feel anything for the IPK side characters.

I should feel pity for Anjali. I don't.

I should feel anticipation for Garima's story. I don't.

RC too respects your opinion and will stand by her own.
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Thanks RC for this post. Absolutely agree.Neitherthe side characters nor the story is compelling enough to keep the viewers hooked without the main leads. It's just ArHi magic that keeps me hooked to this show and nothing else. That's why I do not mind all this parallel drama going on as long as ArHi are in the episode. But today there was no ArHi, hence I skipped the episode.Peoplecan call me "basher" all they want butthefact is Cvs have no strong sidecharactersor story line to keep the viewers hooked without the main leads.

Whenever I hear the term basher I feel like taking out my golf club and doing just that. 😆

This is why the TRPs are low I feel. You know when I intially heard about the past all the nafrat pass sane mohabath door jaane hype I was so excited but some how the MOST important IPK track isn't striking a chord with me.
No one actor or character makes the show, the STORY makes the show.

There isn't much of a story right now (or for the past 6 months). Hence we focus so much on our leads that when one is missing as Arnav was today, the entire episode feels empty. 

However, if ArHi alone was enough...the ratings of the show for the past few weeks would be rocking considering how much ArHi we got. Instead, the rating dropped to an embarrassingly low 2.5. I believe its only on this forum that the fans care so much about ArHi. The real audience just wants to see a good plot, executed well by the director and actors.
Originally posted by Rockerchic

I understand a story can never go on w/o side characters. This is the entire point. I don't feel anything for the IPK side characters.

I should feel pity for Anjali. I don't.

I should feel anticipation for Garima's story. I don't.

RC too respects your opinion and will stand by her own.

Everybody has their own opinion. You expressed yours & I expressed mine. So no issues.

And nobody feels pity for Anjali coz that lady has crossed all limits of Dumbness. I just feel sad for her brother, he claims to be super intelligent but he gives shelter to the dumbest lady on earth. Sigh!

And I'm excited to know Garima's story so yeah for me she's doing her job perfectly!