Geet Epi 165 - maan wants geet to say ILU

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Geet episode 165

Love how sweety says to geet that she is so sweet kudi. Sweety says that she wants geet to work with her on the project and that geet will go with her. I love how maan did not even take a second to say no, lool he does not want geet to go out of his sight.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I love how he said that what will he do without geet and then realised what he said. Then he says that what will the company do without geet as she does all the work. 😍

Sweety said that she only wants geet. So geet says that she will do both. Geet is working and maan comes there, looks at manisha and they all run to leave him alone with geet.

He notices the bracelet that geet has got on and remembers the time she was in the archive room. Geet is asking for a file and gets maan's hand. He goes to geet and loves how he lifts her chin up.😍😍😍 He looks at the bracelet, opens it and sees the ring. Geet was trying to stop maan but could not stop it. Maan says that even though she was fighting with him, she had his memories with him. He says that she was showing attitude to him but when she was alone she was always thinking about him. 😍😍😍

He asks that she used to remember him whenever she saw the ring. Lool he is back to being akdoo MSK when he says to geet that it is not her fault, as this is all MSKs magicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Geet says that he distanced himself away from her and that he has taken the taviz off. Lool love how maan is undoing his shirt buttons to show the taviz and geet gets so worried. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Lool she asks him what is he doing and he says that wohi jo mujhe karna chayia. Maan is stalking geet and she ends up with her back to the pillar.😍😍😍😍

Lool geet tells him to stop. Maan is enjoying geet getting all flustered and finally tells her that he is trying to show her the taviz.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I would have loved to see maan's reaction if geet hugged him. Maan would have gone into shock then. LooolπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Geet is happy seeing the taviz and says that he was only showing anger on the top but inside he too was missing her. Maan puts the ring back on geet's finger and geet puts the taviz back inside his shirt.

Uff pinky your timing is terrible.😑 How dare NT sit in maan's chair. Maan just throw her out of the window. Maan says that NT has a sneaky mind and will not give up easily. Before NT could say anything, Maan says that she owns 25% of company's shares and tells her not to be surprised how she knows. Maan says that he knows what is going on as he is the company's boss.

He asks her if her and devil have shares why did they have to play with geet's life. He tells her that if she wants to join the company and she will run more fast than she joined. I love how MSK told her off.  Hats off to him when he says that next time before she comes in his cabin to take an appointment.

Sweetie and NT are friends. Maan sees geet working, he misses her and calls her. Lool geet says she is busy but MSK only wants geet near him so he tells her to come quick.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is giving her an answer to the fax that she wrote. He says that he has accepted her sorry and that he loved the way she said sorry.πŸ˜† Lool sadoo kahi ka saying that the language could be betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Geet gets angry, maan goes to stand beside her, geet tries to run away be he holds her dupatta. He says that so much has happened between yesterday and today and they have not had a change to spend a moment together. He comes close to geet and she says that come will come.😍😍

Maan stops geet before she can say anything else and says that today they will only talk about themselves. He says that they have been together for so long and so much has happened between. Geet touches his face and he kisses her hand. 😍😍😍

NT and sweety plan to harm geet😑 but before that they can do that they have to make maan be far away from geet so he cannot save her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

reena ... nice analysis ... initially when i saw sweety never expected that sweety was planted by NT ... & loved all maaneet moments ... specially the sensous dialogues by maan ... & both talking abt ring & taviz ...

craziekudi thumbnail
hey ree... how are u dear...

missing u all...

that was awesome analysis...

maan too desporate
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis Reena ,
i loved the convo of maaneet  during the ring n taveez moment.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved d epi especially Maaneet scenes
Lovely analysis Reena
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this episode...maan not wanting to letc geet out of his site and hayee the ring and taveez scene was awesome I was just waiting for the shirt to come off and what happens nothing...even a pappi would have satisfied us crazy fans πŸ˜‰

Any excuse to have geet with him hayee...loved him bajaoing naintara does she not know her veerji lol...
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awEsOmE analysis
thanks for pm