Posted: 11 years ago

Ensnared

"You deserved them..."

She took a step back to avoid the punching bag that came zooming at her.

"Deserve it, did I?" he advanced on her, his eyes furious. She backed away threatened by the burning anger in his eyes. Cornered with her back against the wall, he saw panic enter her eyes and it was as intoxicating as a drug... The power of dominance over her. " I deserved to be humiliated did I?"

He didn't expect her to refute and neither gave her the time to... "You never learn do you?  You humiliated me in front of the whole crew... Being slapped by a woman is the greatest humiliation a man could endure but for a woman it is..."

Reading the intention behind his eyes she put her hands against his chest in an attempt to push him away, but it was too late. He gripped her hands pressing her closer to the wall and effectively trapping her hands. His mouth closed over hers with bruising force. She struggled, trying to twist her head away. His hand tangled in her hair, angling her head to receive the bruising kiss. He didn't release her until he felt the fight go out of her and she was gasping for breath.

"That night I thought of ways to avenge those slaps.... And I decided I wanted you right in front of my eyes... your life under my control...where I can enjoy watching you suffer... Hear you scream... My slave as long as I want... until the echo of those slaps no longer reverberate in my ears...until my heart declares ...scores even!"

Madhu looked at him dazed ... fascinated by the passion in his eyes... the obsession in them. Her hand touched her lips, flinching at the pain.

"And oh! Don't get any ideas regarding that... You are nothing but a maid ... a maid who has the privilege of being addressed as Mrs. Rishab Kundra."

Hi brooding gaze followed her thru the eyes of the camera as she went about the works he had assigned to her... the punishment he had devised for her. He had made her the servant of every one of his staff demeaning her to being below them in status. But that didn't seem to fizzle her... in fact no amount of added work seemed to put her spirit down. In spite of his warning them, his staff would not see her as a mere servant, that too someone new. But she had made friends with every one of them, thus making her stay in RK mansion tolerable...he saw her enter the house after watering the plants to see to his breakfast. She worked from daybreak to midnight yet never complained... She still didn't look beaten...

May be he should give the tortures suggested by Bittuji a try... Break or sprain her legs with a freak accident while running up or down the stairs... as she was doing now carrying his health drink in a hand. but there was no personal touch there... then there was the  ones he recommended inspired by his favourite show on TV... burning her legs or hands... Rishab rejected the idea in disgust...no, he didn't want to put a mark on her delicate skin... And his biwi got marked easily.. he remembered his finger marks on her arms the day after their marriage...  

He switched off his monitoring of her as he knew she would enter his gym in a moment...and there she was to offer him the health drink and his towel... His phone rang and she made a dash to attend it.

He sauntered of to the washroom as she heard her call him, "suniyeji..."

He stopped ... it never seized to amuse him, his angry tigress addressing him so... which also meant that it was the director's call. He turned and quirked an eyebrow at her, knowing well the supressed antagonism that made her eyes narrow, when she had to call him as anything but RK or Rishab Kundra.

"Woh Pritamji wants to know when you will make it to the sets."

"An hour," he said looking at the clock.

He waited for her to finish the call and heard muttered complains about the time. Of course it left her little time to finish her duties before accompanying him to the sets.

He sat on the chair with his legs outstretched watching her fidget. "You better hurry biwi unless you want an hour reduced from your weekly leisure time..."

She moved to stand between his legs, consciously avoiding his eyes and applied cream on his face. Her fingers a warm contrast to the coldness of the cream. He took in that last desperate breath of free air. Then she was bending down to put the razor on his stubbles... she captured his senses with her nearness... Her sweet breath was warm on his face. With his eyes closed the rest of the senses seemed to be extra sensitive to her proximity... the soft warm feel of her fingers that skimmed along his jaw... the rhythm of her altered breath that mingled with his and the smell of lemon in her hair ... lemon? He opened his eyes to look at her and saw her slide her eyes...

He noticed the soft highlights in her hair that curled... of course that was what was different about her! He had been puzzled about that...seems like she has changed her shampoo with the styling... it smelled of roses before. Was she tuned into him as he was... he shifted his legs and felt her jerk in response and smirked.

"Careful Biwi you are dealing with a face worth crores here." He caught her by the waist as if to steady her and felt her hand tremble.

"Kya hua Biwi?"

She shook her head in response, uncorking the aftershave.

"Then why is your hand trembling?" He looked her head to toe. "What is this biwi? You have lost weight in these weeks... do you want people to say I don't feed you enough? From today I am going to feed you myself... how about that Biwi? And you can join me in my work out ..." he noticed the panic that entered her eyes. He pulled her face closer by clasping a hand behind her neck. His voice lowered to a husky whisper, "How a about that biwi, huh? We can ...shh" he hissed as she applied the after shave "...burn together..."

Her eyes widened, "It's done..." she croaked.

"Really? Okay then, join me at the gym from tomorrow."

"No ... I mean ... I have finished with the shaving... I didn't mean it as an agreement for gym."

"NO?" I think I made it clear that you are not supposed to say no to my..." he paused "... requests." He stood up quickly, making her step back with a gasp and stumble.

He grabbed her close before she fell.

"Careful Biwi." He whispered against her ear, assailing her with the musky fragrance of the aftershave. "Or else I would think you trip deliberately to be in my arms."

She pushed away and turned, "as if ..." she muttered under her breath.

He caught her hand and turned her back, " I didn't get you Biwi."

She looked at him and retorted eyes flashing. "You can be assured I have no such intentions... you are most welcome to keep your pick from all those fawning females"

"Jealous, Biwi?"

"They may think RK is God's gift to women... I don't."

"You think so because you don't know what you are missing." He boasted.

"I don't want to too." She retorted. "I never would have guessed there were so many masochists around. If I wish for an aura of romance I will rather read a romance."

"May be you need another reminder of how I deal with saucy mouth."

That shut her up as he expected and she couldn't wait to escape. He smiled victorious at another round of battle won. He couldn't be sure what he liked best... to peel away her docile indifference she put on in front of him by sparring with her or the triumph he felt when he put her in her place... as his slave.

But this time their sparring had opened another possibility to torment her... he thought of the plan as he stood under the shower. She thought she didn't want his attention... it was time to prove her wrong. It was time to make her crave for it... like a loving wife... he smirked... to give her a taste of the forbidden fruit... Madhubala...Rishab Kundra...

Okay...okay don't throw ur joothies... me going😭...

cudn't resist an OS here.😳...

🤔... will it make sense if i say it was interfering with the other FFs?Now going back home... may peep in now and then just to find out if u liked this one... let me know ok? pretty pleesh😃

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
cant wait for the hunter to fall prey to his own desires😉
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
Awesome.In RK's language I lke it😉😆
loved it...
waiting for next part
Awsome os dear
now want another os in which rk will act fr his plan to make madhu realise tht she also want his attention like loving wife plsss continue this os and dont frgt to pm me
gn tc ks hsdEdited by arunsunita_gm - 11 years ago
awesome ...she shaved him...lol
pls continue..there are so many dimensions to their story...
wow...its interesting their story :)
amazingg..:-D
continue soon
Bindu chechi...super aayitundu...😉