Arjun

weekend treat!!!

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
last night's epi sure was  WEEKEND TREAT!!!!
i loved it...the subject they chose was bang-on...organ smuggling is a rapidly growing business...the ones who claim to be saviours of man-kind(doctors) are the ones operating this cruel chain ...🀒
btw i knew in the starting that the bride was the killer...πŸ˜‰ so i guess im smarter than arjun n ETF...🀣😳
anyways...arjun's past now coming to light with each passing epi...the roses made him remember his wife...really felt bad for him...😭
riya got to know about arjun's wife's murder...😳
im loving shree-riya-chotu bonding...πŸ˜ƒ 
also rathore-arjun tiffs r a fun to watch...πŸ˜†
riya-arjun car scene n teh way riya took those papers 4m jatin's clinic...☺️ (my fav. scenes)πŸ˜‰
the last part where supriya confessed her crime...but the message riys gave in the end was so true...A CRIME'S ANSWER CAN NEVER BE A CRIME...πŸ‘
precap: riya did something stupid i guess...πŸ˜• n rjun is angry ...my poor doll was crying...😭

waiting eagerly for tonight's epi...πŸ˜›

im writing this post in such a short time...but after tonight's epi will deffo make a long post...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜” ...y was ria cryin...mr.hot kharus made her cry dats for sure...but any guesses wat can b d reason.. ❓
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
exactly yesterday epi was really good...I sooo hope Riya is not totally wrong n todays epi...she does sumthing to help Arjun. After scolding her he realizes she wasnt wrong, It'll be awesome to watch him trying to apologize to her.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling so sad for riya😭 I know it would be because of arjun... I hope he would apologize
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

exactly yesterday epi was really good...I sooo hope Riya is not totally wrong n todays epi...she does sumthing to help Arjun. After scolding her he realizes she wasnt wrong, It'll be awesome to watch him trying to apologize to her.

i know that is what i have been thinking that she might be doing something good and then he realises and then apologises that will be hilarious to watch
teleview_101 thumbnail
As much as i am liking this serial, I wish all the intelligence did not come from arjun alone...he may be the titular lead, but it would be so much more interesting if all the other characters were shown equally intelligent and having some useful insight to add to each case...

No one is dumb, but all useful insights to the case come from Arjun...thats my only grouse with the show...