Rushiraj Pawar as Raam - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
loved him as RAM. i was very impressed... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

seeing him for the frst time..and  i was bowled over by his subtle acting..so 10/10 for him.

This Ramayan looks impressive.
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
@aru & janu

ye modern ramayana hai i guess or the cvx have lost it
hockey ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

are thy promoting the game from ramayana :/
yes i loved him too he was excellent as young ram obedient son and a caring brother ...
i absolutly love rushiraj he rocked as chandragupta maurya now he is taller and thinner...wen his face was shown  i couldnt even recognize him he indeed looked prince charming and the dark skin was perfect for lord shri ram and then loved how he played ram subtly quite opposite to the aggressive chandragupt loved how is growing as an actor

10/10 on my side and i loved the hockey match dont know weather it exists or not but i loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

i absolutly love rushiraj he rocked as chandragupta maurya now he is taller and thinner...wen his face was i couldnt recognize him he indeed looked prince charming and the dark skinned was perfect for lord shri ram and then loved how he played ram subtly quite opposite to the aggressive chandragupt loved how is growing as an actor

10/10 on my side and i loved the hockey match dont weather it exists or not but i loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ

yup his acting over ruled everything else..he was brilliant and who knows may be some "khandu khel" existed ...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

yup his acting over ruled everything else..he was brilliant and who knows may be some "khandu khel" existed ...

okies to sport se yaad aaya...we indian have god for everything like god for studies god for sleep god for rain god for sun๐Ÿ˜›...humare sports god kaun hai?????๐Ÿ˜‰ in olden times wenever a person use to start a work they use to pray to god... to ramji ne kisko pray kiya hoga me wondering๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@aru & janu

hockey ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

ramji is having olympics fever i guess..๐Ÿ˜†..but rushi was great ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@aru & janu

hockey ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Khushi...you are not making his AT??? it is so good to see him back though...about the hockey thing...I would like to say to Firangis...see we learnt it so long ago..and you are callling it your game๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Khushi...you are not making his AT??? it is so good to see him back though...about the hockey thing...I would like to say to Firangis...see we learnt it so long ago..and you are callling it your game๐Ÿ˜†

haan we are playing since  lord rama times...still very bad at it๐Ÿ˜† (koi hockey se nahi marna)
seriously we need his AT here too