Arjun

Arjun and Rathore's potential Bro-mance :D - Page 2

rathi_95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I think that the love-hate conflict between the two is super awesome and I personally love the way they have a go at each-other for instance how in yesterday's episode Rathore was like "many a times, while doing our jobs, we see the same people all the time.. whether we want to or don't is a whole other story" πŸ˜† 

I'd love to see how this relationship between the two growth and hopefully at some stage down the journey we could see an unlikely friendship blossom πŸ˜›

anyway, what's your take on the Arjun-Rathore combo? And any predictions maybe?? 

also, does anyone know what Rathore's first name is?? it's bugging me how I don't know/can't remember πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
Edited by rathi_95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I simply love their scenes...its a treat to watch their "clash of the titans" type conflicts...

Esp yesterdays epi when Rathore's tells about how they have to tolerate ppl for the heck of their jobs...lolzzz...The teams reactions to it was hillarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to get his work done...lolzzz
πŸ˜†
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† i love their random tiffs n shots upon each other...
more than bro-mance im wondering if there is a triangle...
arjun-riya-rathore...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
riya being the 3rd one here...🀣πŸ₯Ί
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Specially jab vo rathore se kuch bolta h..aur last mei "SIR""..word pe jyada jor deta h...rathore ka chehra dekhte hi m lyk 🀣
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO I love their scenes!<3 Their whole team is fantastic!
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha I love the whole ETF... potential bromance between Rathore and Arjun seems awesome... Love the bonding... Especially the SIR at the end...

And I'm not sure, I think Sameer is his first name, but I may be wrong...
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but rathore senior hai to arjun use kabhi kabar sir kyun bolta hai
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its sooo awesome...can u plz let me know which music song it is ? and plzzz make some moreee😍...they r awesome together β€οΈ
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i guess in past arjun and rathore were best friends. but after the murder of arjun's wife arjun lost his control on anger to find the culprits and bcz of this behavior he might have  hurt rathore's feelings. bcz of this now they became rival friends ..πŸ˜†
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† It will be fun to watch both of them butting their heads.. hope there will be some romance between riya and arjun soon...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by kirthiii - 11 years ago