Pallavi Kulkarni Fan Club...Enjoy!!

Posted: 17 years ago
hey guyz,
             here it is finally, Pallavi Kulkarni Fan club!! Please join if you are as crazy about her as I am 😛

thanks for starting this fan club...i was waiting for it for soooo long.

pallavi fan 😛
hey hey hey!
im gunna join this fanclub.
i think pallavi is sooo pretty<3

Pallavi Pictures:

I'll post more later!

Edited by monicaaaaa - 17 years ago
Hey Guys,

I wanna join the club..add em in hurry..

Cheers,
TaNSHA
wut r some other serials pallavi acted in?

m0nica
hey monica,

pallavis first serial was Sachins Hudd Kar Di. then she did Ravi Rais Aaj bhi Ateet. then Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat(She could not complete it coz she fell ill), then Kehta Hai Dil and now Vaidehi

Originally posted by arjun4u

hey monica,

pallavis first serial was Sachins Hudd Kar Di. then she did Ravi Rais Aaj bhi Ateet. then Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat(She could not complete it coz she fell ill), then Kehta Hai Dil and now Vaidehi

thanx a lot. i rememberd her seeing in kya haadsa kya haqeekat. she acted really good in that.

Originally posted by monicaaaaa

thanx a lot. i rememberd her seeing in kya haadsa kya haqeekat. she acted really good in that.

ya she was doing a really good job but she feel really ill and couldnt complete the serial. in fact she worked for one week when she was very sick and doctor had advised her complete bed rest, she had 102 fever, but still she worked.

i also want to join this club she is really AWESOME actress ......she look really gud with Sachin 😳