•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i guess that before one month in an episode nikhlesh and the whole family are trying to fool sheshwak by telling sushila's father as good astrologer and sheswak told that monikangana ki dad margayi h aa ab to monikangana ki  dad critical condition how can a dead man would come live
i think that it would make sheshwak plan would come out

I forgot about that episode until now that you mentioned it. I think the 'dad' is an actor. You could tell that Shashwath was smirking when the marriage was mentioned. Shaswath really is a Vamp.😡
Ommmg... reallly? I didn't watch that epi that closely, buttt omg seems interesting...
i actually read an article on tellychakkar that MK's dad will be played by an actor called deepak dutta, and he will want his daughter married to a rich family...

Here is what I think: shashwat has two reasons for stealing jewelry and stopping his mom. a) he want's to marry MK and give the jewelry to her, and b) stop Anijal from getting jewelry and ashirwad.

i think there is something fishy about MK and her father.
yes true, true. 

who knows, maybe sushila's dad or nikhilesh could be astrologers. 
Really?? Either its a big blooper or else a dangerous drama is being played by the doggy Shaswat
I never saw that episode but I think MK's father ( if he is  the one) is faking it big time otherwise a sick man like him should have been in a hospital.

MK seems to be a negative character. Sanyukta and that pest deserve her.