Pavitra Rishta

Mrinalini Tyagi(Teju) walks the ramp-Article

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mrinalini Tyagi walks the ram

Mrinalini Tyagi, who plays Teju in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, walked the ramp in Delhi last month. Being a model who later took up acting, she has walked the ramp for many shows earlier. This time, she walked the ramp for Suneet Verma.

Earlier, she walked the ramp for fashion weeks in Dubai, Dhaka, Nepal, Surat and also at the Wills Fashion Week, among many others.

"Basically I am a model. Before I could come to Mumbai, I walked the ramp for two and half years. Well, last month also I walked the ramp for Suneet Verma where I was a show stopper. Walking the ramp is very much normal for me as I have done it earlier too." she shared.

"I did a lot of planning for my career, from my marriage to modeling and then MBA. The experience from my life has taught me a lot. There's no issue with me walking the ramp and doing a television serial because those are two different mediums. I believe my transition from model to acting has come only from modeling. I enjoy my stint as an actor and now if given a chance I will walk the ramp too," she
concluded.

We wish you have a great career ahead Mrinalini!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never knew Mrinalini was so well-rounded!  Wish her loads of luck in the future. 😃
SUANSH thumbnail

Mrinalini looks so good.

Thanks for the article.

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing . She looks so beautiful ! ðŸ˜Š