Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

GET KABIR BEDI TO PLAY MOHAN's DAD

Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So lets spice up the show..chalo Cvs  get Kabir bedi to play Mohan Bhatnagar's dad.So NBTians wot say ?  dashing Mohan ka dashing baap.Tiff unkey beech..the conflict will look convincingly real.Why not? kabir bedi would look fantastic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why kabir bedi yaar?(i mean to say any specific reason)
Reena4kunal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash2711

why kabir bedi yaar?(i mean to say any specific reason)

First of all he will match Mohan's style and secondly The tiff between the two..the conflict for whatvere reason that the father son had will look real...and I want to see Megha patching up thetwo.Mr Bhatnagar should like megha as the bahu and say kitni sushil ladki mili hai Mohan ko.. And Kabir bedi will look and match Mohan's Zidd..  Just a thought 
Edited by Reena4kunal - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ reena :

kabir bedi ho ya koi aur, kisi ko bhi le aaoo chalega, but creatives please show mohan's dad now !!
rby_edit thumbnail
Kabir Bedi s good choice as a Mohan father.
swavai2 thumbnail
Kabir Bedi looks great, but is he a good actor? I am not sure. I fancy either Nasiruddin Shah or Om Puri or even Irfan Khan as Mohan's dad. May be one of these great actors will see Kunal's talent and that will open great possibilities for him.

So I accept my choice of actor to be Mohan's father in the show is more about who should be in front of Kunal to give him some terrific time (enjoyable yet wonderful learning and still very demanding) with his acting and would appreciate his work.

Thanks for this post dear.
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲...day before yesterday I was watching khoon bhari maang & out of the blue I was telling my appi that NBT should get Kabir Bedi to play Mohan's dad... now, what am I supposed to call it? coincidence? ðŸ˜²... even their facial structure looks kinda similar... CVs, are you listening or still pretending to be deaf? ðŸ¥±

luv
rehana
Reena4kunal thumbnail

😃
This content was originally posted by: Rehana86

😲...day before yesterday I was watching khoon bhari maang & out of the blue I was telling my appi that NBT should get Kabir Bedi to play Mohan's dad... now, what am I supposed to call it? coincidence? ðŸ˜²... even their facial structure looks kinda similar... CVs, are you listening or still pretending to be deaf? ðŸ¥±

luv
rehana

EXACCTTLLYY  YOU SAID IT, EVEN THEIR FACE structures are kinda similar.This is a coincidence. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†..  kunal is as sexy as kabir bedi was in Sandokhan..Kunal has these moroccan afghani   features also ..both are handsome.. kabir Bedi is someone who wud love to play this role.He is quite free..Imagine playing the hottest lead on tv's dad ...in the subtlest and most rocking of daily shows on Indian tv ever..aah ..can it get better than this for him..He goes to a lot of this power of social media talks ...and he knows the power of online stuff and how it actually topples the Trp theory , so I am sure if contactd he will be game for the role.Cvs can get a superb dad son track... With sensitive scenes like lakshya ones between hrithik and Boman Irani ... Or glamor pseudo ones like srk ab in k3g ...whatever Ithing they should try him for Mohan's dad.'s role if theyhavent zeroed in on someone else yet...that is...
zobia14799 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hain...nahin...!!!
i dnt think kabir bedi is the appropriate choice...
casting toh ho jaegi...pehle cv's mr bhatnagar ka track toh likhein tabh na...!
i dnt think abhi woh aisa kuch soch rahe hain...

i have a gr8 doubt - how will indu react after she comes to know about this family honeymoon????
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hot choice ..! He has an awesome voice quality and great presence..!