Samjhe ya Main Samjhaon? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I absolutely luv it...when he says it!!!

His and Rathore's constant power struggle (mainly from Rathore's side...coz Arjun doesn't give a damn abt power)...is awesome to watch...

I used to luv him in his Roadies days...
😳

Guys...wat ya all think about making an AT for Shaleen/Arjun????...I can prepare it!!!
😊

That way we all will have a separate thread only for him!!!!
yaaap totally agree with you
Boo! :D

I agree with everything you said (duh!). Arjun is a total contrast when compared to Rathore. Rathore looks at the bigger picture while Arjun looks at the minor details. Also, I feel like Arjun is actually more empathetic, even though it doesn't seem like that. He seems ruthless with the criminals, but his demeanor changes when he's communicating with the victims/family members. Like, when it comes to the victims or their family members, he tries to find a connection with them. That might also be because he was close to the girl from the first episode. Meh, I don't know what I'm saying.

And did you notice Rathore called Arjun "Jaggu" in one of the scenes? He was like "Haan, bol Jaggu." They must've been pretty close for him to use a nickname! or maybe I imagined Rathore calling him that :/ it is highly possible.

In terms of the stunts, I feel they could do a lot better! I mean, the punches and stuff..they have to be more realistic, imo. But they can improve that with practice!
Edited by isomers - 11 years ago
Originally posted by isomers

I agree with everything you said (duh!). Arjun is a total contrast when compared to Rathore. Rathore looks at the bigger picture while Arjun looks at the minor details. Also, I feel like Arjun is actually more empathetic, even though it doesn't seem like that. He seems ruthless with the criminals, but his demeanor changes when he's communicating with the victims/family members. Like, when it comes to the victims or their family members, he tries to find a connection with them. That might also be because he was close to the girl from the first episode. Meh, I don't know what I'm saying.

And did you notice Rathore called Arjun "Jaggu" in one of the scenes? He was like "Haan, bol Jaggu." They must've been pretty close for him to use a nickname! or maybe I imagined Rathore calling him that :/ it is highly possible.

In terms of the stunts, I feel they could do a lot better! I mean, the punches and stuff..they have to be more realistic, imo. But they can improve that with practice!

which scene was dat???😆
Lolzz...i'll go and n watch it ryt now!!!😆
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

which scene was dat???😆
Lolzz...i'll go and n watch it ryt now!!!😆

I can't remember which episode it was! Okay, so Rathore is with his gang standing outside of his car..and Arjun calls him. That's all I remember.

Like I said, I might have imagined it :D
Edited by isomers - 11 years ago
I found it! It was in the first episode. So, The subtitles say "Jaggu", and it KIND of sounds like Rathore is saying "Jaggu" too, but he might've been saying Arjun/Jun. I'm not sure anymore.

If you go to the episode link that was posted on this forum..and fast forward to 36:48, you'll see it.

I found it! It was in the first episode. So, The subtitles say "Jaggu", and it KIND of sounds like Rathore is saying "Jaggu" too, but he might've been saying Arjun/Jun. I'm not sure anymore.

If you go to the episode link that was posted on this forum..and fast forward to 36:48, you'll see it.

will just chk it out
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

You don't know??? I think roadies 5.0 it was..

ohh what is roadies.. it's a reality show on MTV 13 people get selected and fight for the money they earn themselves with money tasks and immunity tasks..

One more thing came to my mind.. our lil Maryada group and this time too I'm doing the updates.. heheehe..

Awww your siggy is soo cutee..

o.o Hm. Wow, totally never heard of it 😆 But yupyup! Just read your update from today :)

And thanks! Wish I was talented enough to make the siggy but well -_- I'm quite excited for the movie though :D

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I absolutely luv it...when he says it!!!

His and Rathore's constant power struggle (mainly from Rathore's side...coz Arjun doesn't give a damn abt power)...is awesome to watch...

I used to luv him in his Roadies days...
😳

Guys...wat ya all think about making an AT for Shaleen/Arjun????...I can prepare it!!!
😊

That way we all will have a separate thread only for him!!!!

Yupyup! The power struggle is nice...not as evident in today's episode, very few snide remarks but it was good nonetheless :)

Meri Jaann! First off, who is in your display picture o.o that's quite scary.

And second i agree with everything everything you said. And the Arjun being more empathetic was actually shown in today's epi - with what he said to Supriya as him and Riya were taking her away. And I actually felt quite bad for him today because of all the flashbacks we saw of him with his wife =/

And Jaggu? Really? o.o Didn't notice but that's awesome if they have some kind of past history that's being kept under wraps for now.

The stunts/fighting scenes could definitely be much better. I feel like concept wise, although it's pretty common, they're doing a good job. Actual execution needs a bit more improvement.