Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Footloose level? I don't think so.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Straight to point, what was all that? I love Dazzler and Weaklings team of course. But this performances for Foot Loose, were they really Foot Loose level? The final selection performances were much better than the one shown for this! 

I would like to ask the CVs, this whole 1 year + few months, you guys made Foot Loose seems like such a HUGE deal and when the time for the event came, you blew it up like this? How many more things are you going to blow? But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I should get used to seeing things being not up to point, right? 

Honestly, I didn't like Dazzlers dance at all.. I felt like something was missing in their choreography. It just didn't strike me as the winners type. And even Weaklings.. their performance was done in emotional situation but still, comeing to choreography, it wasn't appealing. 

Who else thinks out expectations for Foot Loose were butchered? Since the beginning, the way they made this sound, I had thought it would be shown to us as something really exclusive. But now that it was finally shown, the wait for one year and few months completely went to waste. ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i don't watch D3 anymore, but i definitely watched the dances, n i got highly disappointed.

i mean, this isn't the footloose i have been hearing about since the 1st epi..

i didn't like choreography of any performance.

CVs, if u can't use ur brain in the storyline, at least let these brilliant dancers hit the show.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also don't watch D3 anymore but watch all the dances
I was very disappointed with the Footloose Final performances
The way Footloose was described to us seems like a huge hyperbole now because it didn't seem at all the way it was imagined by us
I mean this was supposed to be the MOTHER of all events for them... Don't know why it was taken so lightly...
Their Footloose Elimination performances were much better, especially of the Dazzlers'...
I mean they weren't bad, but just that it could have been much better considering that the D3 cast have the potential to do so, and have in fact done so before
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agrees with you khushi...dazzlers performance was the worst...what i felt was it was only rey performing and other 4 were there only to support him...i dont felt like it was a group performance, it was like rey was lead and other four were backstage dancers, and coreography...i must say ir was the most weakest coreography in D3...i really dint liked the performance and about dance i cant comment as i am not aware of techniques of dance but it looked nice to me as viewer but i really dint enjoyed it

and about weekling i will say there performance was better then dazzlers in every senses as it looked like group act all five were equally part of performance but still it was not coreographed well...no doubts concept was awesome but it was not executed properly and i also felt it was very short performance and its ending was most inappropriate as when i was watching it, i was tring to get involve in performance but suddenly they stop...and i thoughtlike dazzlers they have taken pause but no it was the end and i was like what was it...it disappointed me again

after footloes elimination performances i was eagerly waiting for finale but it really disappointed me, even after quiting the show i specially tolrated the torture of D3 for 2 days for these performances but i was really very disappointed with the DANCE of luvians
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
Sooo true Khushi..!!
When the announcement for footloose was done i was like "Ohhkk...Lets get the dance back in D3"
But i guess i hoped for too much..!!

You're talking about the elims..I'd say the practice that was shown was much better than the actual performances..!!
Their acts just did not strike this time! CVs have such great dancers with them..and individually i guess they were really good..but as a team..i guess not soo much this time!

The dazzlers seriously lost their charm and level this time..!!! It was sooo not them! When we hear MJ act...sooo much is expected and it was...but we were let down..!!! Even after that i was like.."Ok...lets see.im sure the weeklings will make us cry.."

But yet again..we were let down..! Yes...the concept did touch hearts...but the dance didn't..! And its D3...dance is what matters right?

So..at last...!! This was soo NOT the D3 dancers we are used to seeing..!! Yes the dancing has been lost for quite some time now...but THIS...was really not expected...

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...was treated as if nothing...!!!
Edited by Saumya_D3 - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this surely was NOT the footloose level.. i was HIGHLY disappointed !!! :/
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont watch d3 for obvious reasons but yeah u know why the level has gone down for obvious reasons 

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WTH was it!!!!To begin with, ow is it that Dazzlers suddenly have so much pyaar for bolly music.Dont get me wrong, I really like few of the songs in their mix,but come on...they were doing MJ!!!!There was like none of the dazzlers charm.Kuch hatke kar rahe hai, toh presentation toh accha hona chahiye tha.Remember their stupendous performance in the college elims.And even the second one.They didnt perform on stage, but we got to see their choreo in rehersals.And they were so AWSOME!!!Aur finals mein yeh.This is so not the level of Sneha,Massi,Priyanka and Archi.KAS was doing his best, but really.How good can u actually make a choreography look.The rest of the five really were like bg dancers.Pathethic Palki!!!Either the CVs in their Taani nasha have delegated dance to the least important part of the show, or the actors have lost interest for some reason(I so wouldnt blame them), because I KNOW that they could have done better.

Dont even feel like watching the weaklings dance.I would rather keep the extraordinary,stunning elims dance(Shakti's last on the show)of theirs in my memory.D3 has something which NO OTHER show has, and they are just not giving it any importance.
Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 11 years ago