Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@shyyy --- can we unleash the dog on the hand!!!!!!  Farak u back, dear!!!

@Suhaaa - yes...i have another hand gesture in mind. Just sayin😉.  Lubbs u back.

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sbk2

Renoir ðŸ¤—

Loved your post Girl!

You are funny Dammit!!  ðŸ˜†

And yes, Khushi's confession...😲  What the hell, they showed it like it did not really matter...so they's rather focus on Dadi's talk to the hand, and skim over the much awaited confession?! ðŸ˜¡

shwethaaa🤗They should have shown like it mattered babe...dont know what happened..and to top that..the limelight was stolen by Shyam...both shouldn't have happened at the same time..😕
mommy2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

RENUUU ðŸ¤£

2 seconds for SR and 21.58 for drama?

Yeh Kaisi Na Insafi hain Congress wali Dadi?!

If they go like this, Kuch nahi hone wali iss serial kya. Nothing! Dadi and Shyam are NOT going to get you the trpss!!

and who knew a confession of "hum bhi apse i love you dammit" would last only 2 seconds. Atleast a kiss on the cheek or a hug...scene was sooo incomplete. BRING BACK THE LOVESTORY!! 

againnn...superbbb post, thankk you for making me laugh after venting all day! Puchaks ðŸ¤—

Dont' you know about the memo, deeben????

The "love" or the "story" are not on the list until the full fanfare happens...AGAIN!

What annoys me even more...they gave more importance to shyam's scottish branded daiya ho than khushi's confession!!!😡

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want a freaking entire episode of both of them talking and saying their feelings out! I didn't sign up to watch a campaign for Congress Party gosh I see that everyday when my dad is sitting infront of the TV.

Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
O,g...u kno i lubbb u when ur testy...

Yahan pe i hv the perfect way if recycling digital content...

All the afore mentioned vidhis occured from jan to feb culminating in one never ending weddding day... Sangeet mehendi havan haldi japan cow serving patte eating etc ect footage can now be reused...hwowever if talk to the hand dadi insists on nee footage cos she wasnt there earlier...payaal akash can use same costumewas and play those parrts while kkgsr asr nd dqdi can do yeh vqlentines day lya hai...bua can now drunkdqnce with dadi nd nk ka camera can be put in the havan

Gleecan continue to play inhe kahun dekha hai kya...cos this time he is genuninely missing...nd the flute industry cn be bck in business...

Pum pum pishhh
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommy2000

Dont' you know about the memo, deeben????

The "love" or the "story" are not on the list until the full fanfare happens...AGAIN!

What annoys me even more...they gave more importance to shyam's scottish branded daiya ho than khushi's confession!!!😡

Fanfare LOL. Shikez.

Exactly what Im saying!! 

Both of the scenes should not have occurred simultaneously...I knew Shyam was coming, we all knew, but they could have focused on the confession or vice versa. 

The confession sucked a**. Im happy she said it, but mad at how she said it. Dissapointed that the much awaited confession was done like this. LIKE SERIOUSLY...ARE YOU SLEEPING CVEES?!

Daiya ho is soo irritating. Sounds like a desert camel time of music. Someone shift him to Sahara Desert please. 

Im boiling again..lambiii saaasss in and outtt
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Wow hilarious post! 🤣
Whats a gruh pravesh and mooh dekhaya?
Edited by ArHiLover-x - 11 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally random sorry but more then this I am excited for this

@DJNoreenKhan: Calling all Barun Sobti fans: not only has he recorded a special bday message which you'll hear on Tues but there's another 3! Hear 1st tom!

mommy2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_128

O,g...u kno i lubbb u when ur testy...

Yahan pe i hv the perfect way if recycling digital content...

All the afore mentioned vidhis occured from jan to feb culminating in one never ending weddding day... Sangeet mehendi havan haldi japan cow serving patte eating etc ect footage can now be reused...hwowever if talk to the hand dadi insists on nee footage cos she wasnt there earlier...payaal akash can use same costumewas and play those parrts while kkgsr asr nd dqdi can do yeh vqlentines day lya hai...bua can now drunkdqnce with dadi nd nk ka camera can be put in the havan

Gleecan continue to play inhe kahun dekha hai kya...cos this time he is genuninely missing...nd the flute industry cn be bck in business...

Pum pum pishhh

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Inhe kahin dekha hai
Mujhe gleeceryne laade

These are (CTRL) CVs anyways...so recycling is their forte.  Didn't u hear, Madhubala had the hero breaking chairs and doing zabardasti saat phere too!!!!

CV is also equal to copy-paste
mommy2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHiLover-x

Wow hilarious post! 🤣

Whats a gruh pravesh and mooh dekhaya?

Gruh pravesh is when the bahu enters the house (gruh)
Mooh dekhayi - is when they invite family and friends to introduce the bride