New Congress Sadasya

Posted: 7 years ago
Appointed to head the "Vivah sampannah hua" commitee for Television Channels

By the power "wasted" in scripting, Ms. Subhadra Devi Mallik, has been specifically appointed to make sure that all the customs and rituals are performed to deem a marriage valid in the eyes of the channel. 

A typical day in her office -

Lead couple - we are married

Subhadradevi - please take this form and check all that apply.  Remember all should apply
  a) shagun - 2 episodes
  b) sangeet - 7 or more episodes. atleast 5 change of outfits courtesy AMEzing wedding apparel. (please make sure you get your request in because they are the sole suppliers to all the weddings on Star Plus.  They are extremely busy)
  c) Baraat - 3 episodes.  Make sure you have atleast 3 crates of glycerine for crying sisters who wanted to see their brothers in the extremely uncomfortable dulha attire.
  d) Shaadi - anywhere from 2 - 3 weeks
  e) Bidaai - 2 episodes
  f) gruh pravesh - 2 episodes
  g) mooh dekhayi - 4 episodes.  Atleast 3 taunts from 3 neighbors is a must.  Hero should save the day.
  h) Obstacles or rukaawats in all the rasams - 1 week full of episodes
  i) Suhaag Raat - 2 seconds

Lead couple - None apply.  But we are married in the eyes of law and in our hearts

Subhadradevi
- that doesn't count.  Come back when you have checked every thing off that check list.

Lead male character - I shall re-marry my existing wife because it isn't recognized in the televised society.

Creative Team directives
Much awaited confession of love - 2 seconds
Drama quotient leading to the shaadi- 21.58 seconds

***DISCLAIMER - THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.  ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS PURELY INTENTIONAL ***

68 Likes this
.ROFLROFL Suhaag Raat 2 secondsROFLROFL

I am sorry...Mommy...I can't stop laughing at this post...U r just brilliant...ROFL

And my most favorite of all time...this dog has lost it...and I have too along with this dog..

Edited by shybabe - 7 years ago
15 Likes this
Res

Edit:

And during her non office hours, Subhadra Devi likes to take leisurely walks in store rooms and on terraces, flashing here favorite hand gesture!

Rumor has it that the Creative Team has tried to intervene in her typical daily routine and they got flashed with yet another hand gesture.

@Mommy... I love you.. hamesha hamesha

Edited by DCgirl - 7 years ago
12 Likes this
One point is missing from check list HALDIWinkLOL
Lovely post TMBig smile
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 7 years ago
2 Likes this
lol.. i dnt knw, when i saw the pic of hitler dadi, with her infamous hand pose, i thgt she was vowing to arnav that the remarriage will take place according to his wish..and behave like a good girl .. will not create any mischievous acts to separate them LOL Edited by pieryrose - 7 years ago
2 Likes this
Renu ROFL,

You have given 2 secs for SR, I say they will stand right there in the living room  all ready to go to their room and glee's water breaks and she goes into labor. Howzzz that? Rest all I agree. Iss script ko kya naam doon? Also Dadi with her hand symbol, naya Sadasya of CongressLOL. Also how in the world do they think dadi and Shyam are going to bring back the trps.

Puchaks and hugs to you for an awesome post.Hug Edited by Keshriya - 7 years ago
9 Likes this
ROFL
6 Likes this
LOL
2 Likes this